Reminder that not all women are feminists

reminder that not all women are feminists

If you knew anything about women you would know there are no unicorns.

Thanks for the reminder Emperor Evident.

You know what I have noticed? Girls with good and strong fathers aren't as left leaning. It's interesting how this is the case in both men and women. Now, I am not saying that my sample size is big enough to actually suggest anything, but three girls I know (I live in a super liberal state) happen to all be pro-trump. Know what they have in common? They have really hard working and well rounded fathers. There is some kind of link between leftism and weakness and rightism and strength that should be explored more.

But they are all chameleons.

>yeah try getting a conservative girl to not talk your ear off about how "liberals are the problem...."
>women are cum dumpsters, only exceptions are the ugly talented women who keep the world running.

who dat?

I unironically study in a culture and gender studies department. Although my work is purely in the cultural side. The undergrad gender studies people are idiots, the post grad ones are actually usually fine. Most of my personal female friends hate feminists, hard line ones they hate passionately and mock. Most women in my experience just want to be treated fairly and get annoyed at the 'patriarchy' feminist crazies because they tar all women with the same brush.
Ok, back to shit posting about Jews and niggers.

don't go there user trust me

They don't necessarily blame the liberals they blame the actions of those that are likely seen as left leaning.

Second point is undeniable

lacy green

Would bet money that women still thinks she is a feminist just yesterdays feminism not todays crazy obnoxious feminsm.

beat me to it

It has been.

High test strong males are more likely to be conservative and/or right wing.

But all women reap the benefits of feminism.

Dark side

>keked

awesome

The first stone in a long LONG path to hell, burgerbro. Run away from it... or look up her video with armpit hair.

>reminder that not all women are feminists
Where did trigglypuff originate? Milo rally?

Human garbage

My jewadar is tingling, who is this jewess

>that fucking mouth
do women seriously think they are great for fucking around? don't they understand that they can get laid whenever they want unless the are a 3 or below.
a good empirical evidence is prostitution. if there is a market value for pussy and barely for dick, I don't think being a slut should become prestigious .

How can any woman fight against her own best interest by refusing to meld into the screaming sweaty mass of Trigglypuffs?

Triggly is clearly an example of true female perfection.

Yes that is true! and their so sexy when their right wing!
An-Sofie Dewinter, 19-year-old daughter of Filip Dewinter

Not true. The feminist nazi rhetoric make all us women look like obnoxious lunatics.

Some of us are obnoxious, but for different reasons.

Yeah, we know, dipshit.

NICE!!!!

any sources? seems interesting.

Yeah, but most of them are.

The based ones are 1 in 1000, especially in a liberal uni setting.

>le epic women with weapon
oldest trick in the book

i need a far right women, someone who also wants to throw triggly in an oven

Jesus fuck.

That face is Joker-tier insane.

Lacie green

cool flag bro

desu she makes my dick hard af and if I had the chance I wood due
I don't like my women really skinny and she's far from fat. Plus, subjugating a feminist seems hot. I've done it with a Christian University virgin girl before and it was satisfying. Not that she was good, but the feeling of ruining her was 10/10.

This one is live.

Why are you awake at this time of the day, Giorgos?