Any tips for running an Alt-Right Twitter account?

Any tips for running an Alt-Right Twitter account?

Ask your next retard president, he's their puppet now

Don't get doxxed

Don't post any pics that acts like Hispanic is a race

>Anime girl icon
>Post pepe and racist infographics on Politician and nigger twitters to make libshits cry
>Harvest infinite salt and lulz

Don't bother, wait for an alternative that won't ban you for having the (((wrong))) opinion

Also do a frog emoji in your username

stay mad you pedo mudshit fuck

Fuck off, CNN.

Yes. Contact the JIDF so your shekels are deposited in the correct bank account.

What have I got to be mad about, front of the queue, you're the ones taking hits, moose fucking frenchie

>stay mad you pedo mudshit fuck
That's a redundant statement. If they're mudshit then it goes without saying they're pedo too.

Might as well keep going until they ban me, no? Even if they do that means my message got somewhere.

Don't.

Any specific infographics you would recommend? If anyone has good memes, inforgraphics, whatever, please dump.

Any tips on not getting doxed?

:/

Why?

Be a contrarian edgy fuck, gain followers, repeat.

>Racist factual graphics
>Racist facts
You're part of the problem.

don't be a spencerfag or upset the crippleautismos

larp as a dindu to ensure that you don't get shoah'd

Quick, twitterbros. Redpill me on frogtwitter. No memes please, thanks in advance.

Pretend to be black. You'll be unbannable.

But i thought the whole point was to piss them off?
Fuggg man I'm just an user that wants to mine liberal salt

That's true. Formulate a good argument against being called a coon and you basically are invincible.

Careful, if you trigger too many libshits you get banned since twitter is libshit central

hi kike hows it going you might want to start by gassing yourself because the alt right is a made up term by the media aka yourself

dont

It's really easy to get banned.

I don't even recommend it. Screw TWTR

>alt-right
How about you kill yourself for using a kike MSM invented label?

Follow other Alt-Right twitter peeps
Donate to them
They will recognize you and send you followers
????
Profit!
>Get doxx'd

> alt right is a made up term by the media

My noggin sure is

a joggin'

Well, like I said, if I get banned that means the message got far enough that someone felt the need to ban me.

Why?

It's our word now

Might as well see how far I can get until I get banned.

Make a shit ton because you'll be banned a lot.

You need an email and stuff to sign up, generate a free gmail without the otherwise required secondary information by using an android phone emulator like bluestacks.

I have legal experience in these matters...i represent a troll twitter who has been banned many times from twitter...each time I had to get him re-instated due to twitter being ass monkeys
>pic related

ask away

one of my first battles with the tweeting jews