In cafeteria line paying for meal at university

>In cafeteria line paying for meal at university
>drop coin, say "my nickel" as it bounces and rolls away
>asked to meet with dean two days later because a "student of color" heard the interaction
>facing expulsion and asked to prove my words were not racially motivated

u of t?

How bout if you were complaining about your pants?

>i hate these knickers

There's a case to be made about, while not necessarily homonyms, words that sound damn close.

I know Sup Forums hates rap but there's a fundamental component OF rapping which differentiates it from other forms of lyricism (typically), that someone who is unfamiliar lacks the awareness to hear. It's called syllabic rhyming.

Where you would rhyme "cat" with "that" or "chat" or "hat"; hard rhymes; syllabic rhyming really just focuses on the vowels, and it is done so to rhyme more words together that aren't typically hard rhymes but does come together to rhyme in the flow of speech. Examples:

Bang on it / flame brought it
Piece behind his head / beam white and red
Come in three / company
Fire light / tiger stripe

The point I'm making is, plenty of things can sound similar if you aren't listening closely enough and especially for the syllabic sound, of course if you heard "nickel" in a crowd of hustle and bustle and commotion you could just hear the "nick-" and it would sound like "nig-" at which point the Perpetually Offended Colored would automatically believe you were saying nigga.

But they'd be wrong entirely. I've listened to battle rap for so long that even if reular conversation I often misinterpret something someone said as sounding like something else, something so completely different that without context I'd have no idea what they were talking about. But that doesn't mean they said what I think they said. It just means I'm wrong.

Good luck convincing your Perpetually Offended Colored jury though.

I don't get it

Apparently "nickel" sounds like "nigga"

Ladies and Gentlemen, Leaf humor.

There's nothing funny about a nigger making false accusations of the Non-Oppressed Class (tm) saying something "racially motivated". Shit might as well be a false rape accusation, or "my boyfriend hit me!" PROVE YOU DIDN'T DO IT, as if that's even possible.

You're next. Libs already went full tantrum cutting themselves and blaming it MUH TRUMP SUPPORTERS. Wouldn't shock me even a little bit if they started slinging accusations targeted at people they determined Weren't With Her(tm).

You think my situation is funny?
You're a jerk! What if you were paying for a few items at a Walmart checkout and we're looking through your change purse exclaiming "I can't find a dime in this bag" and the person behind you was an off duty police officer. And he arrested you for suspected drug activity because he thought you said "dimebag". Maybe you wouldn't have the 100,000 dollars to make bail and you remain in jail till the trial is over 15 months later. Would that be funny?

A

>yell out to a lady friend in one of my classes
>hey Monica!
>sent to tolerance camp for racial abuse and appropriation of black culture

I hope you're ready for those inauguration riots. They've already been funded by outside soros's (outside (((sources)))).

I'm comfy

>It's Christmas season
>boy scrooge sure was niggardly wasn't he?
>get two life term labor camp interments for offending people who don't celebrate Christmas, and niggers

>people who don't celebrate Christmas, and niggers

what is kwanza for $200 alex?

Irrelevant

There actually was a case a few days ago where a white guy saw a friend across the street and shouted "hey Monica" to the friend. Unfortunately for him there were 4 angry black people that misinterpreted his words. They kidnapped him, tied him up, cut his scalp, kick and punched him, made him drink toilet water and referenced his race on a video that they streamed live on Facebook. Real disturbing stuff.

>telling people how my dog sucked me off last night
>"Oh what was his name?"
>"Airbud"
>"Who names a nigga airbud?"

No need to bring false context to draw reactionary interest to an actual event.

Throw a nickle at him and yell MY NICKLE

things that never happened, Sup Forums edition?

fuck a leaf doing with burger coins anyways?