I already do! Thanks Varg.

Asatrualia

No.

fuck you, snownigger faggot.

>HUE HUE

No, the Lord is my savior

>nonwhite thinking his opinion matters

nigger you are on Sup Forums and thinks yours matter

I really can't stand this guy for some reason.

i can't stand this varg faggot.

and is a church arsonist

he's a bit of an arrogant know-it-all, but considering the cuckening of Europe it's not so egregious. I think he exaggerates the virtuous society pre-christian nords though.

I don't see how this is relevant. He's a European pagan, not a Christian. His ethical views aren't the same as traditional Christian views, and that's kind of the point.

norse pagan morals is african pagan morals tier anyway. would bring the same kind of tribal "civilization".

wait...you're black?

you have...dark skin?? why?

It was self-defense. And yes preemptive self-defense is legal in Norway. It was a perversion of justice.

mr black guy

did u kno ur culture is shit

i descend from Italians and Spaniards, probably have jewish blood. so born from euro niggers and in hueland.

he doesent even follow Asatru, he follows Odalism

i am a traditional catholic and hate this fake african culture and the original one too. this pagan cosplay from varg too.

Honestly, the only reason people call themselves that instead of Ásatrú is because there's a couple prominent Ásatrú organizations that try to be universalists. In reality, the most influential Ásatrú groups are folkish and, while not overtly race centered, are against accepting foreigners due to the European nature of the spirituality. Varg follows a lot of the very same views of the Euro-centric Ásatrú followers, if not identically. Labels are very irrelevant to the views.

Asatru Facebook page is ran by a Jew. So no.

Which one? There's no official one that encompasses anywhere near a majority of followers.

Some community I don't remember now.

theasatrucommunity ink

good. sandnigger religions do not belong in Europe.

they will greatly belong to Islam, while europeans fall for apostasy and pagan faggotry.