Mike Enoch speaks

What did he mean by this?

literally who??

Why are leaf posters so fucking shite?

Who's his wife?

As much as I hate leafs, he has a point. Who is this man, and why should I care?

why do bongs think everyone knows some random literally who that got doxxed?

who is his wife?

1/4th jewish liberal who works as a diversity officer or some shit

Mike Enoch is the owner of TRS, host of The Daily Shoah. Probably the most popular alt-right podcast on the web

He just confirmed that his wife is a Jew working for the NSA. You are retarded if you listen to his show.

Every day proves right my theory that the average white family (i.e. white man+white woman and two children) is, no matter how much brainwashing they suffer from the jewish media, in practice more red-pilled than the average "alt right" leader, a cesspool of degeneracy, homosexuality and zionism.

Oh shit, the Alt right is finished.
I better go get myself some AIDS now.

You maybe fucked if you EVER listened to his Shoah.

>working for the NSA
Working for a company that at one point in its existence had the NSA as a client.

Why does he do the show then? He can't possibly believe what he says on it if those beliefs don't reflect his own life. Was he just planning to kill her if fascism came to power? Is the whole podcast a sham? Does his wife know he does it? Will he continue? Was it a CIA psyop?

Downing a bottle of a med resistant strain as we speak.

He doesn't actually want to gas jews you retard

Literally nobody wants that except the pure white stallions on 8pol

1/4 Jew isn't a Jew you dumb goy.

Obviously. But people are freaking the fuck out about it

I suspect it's antifa pushing this shit. Classic infiltration tactics; polarize and divide.
It's no coincidence this is coming right when Sup Forums is being raided by lefties. Look at all the lefty threads in the catalog right now

He means that TRS was a total jew job that was exposed. Good job on being total retards 4pol. I'd like to think you learned a lesson but your destined to get jewed again.

>JEW NSA WIFE
>TRS IS OVER
>ALT-KIKE FOREVER

His wife identifies as Jewish and works as a diversity officer

8fag are still fucking gay and we've never cared about TRS besides your stupid e-drama

Wait, are you telling me jews are acceptable in the alt-right now? And that any attempt to counter-signal that is an infiltration tactic?

Matrilineal. I personally don't have an issue with Jewish people. Beyond the fact that reformist adherents are resentful and disparaging of outsiders. Being from the Pittsburgh area, and thus exposed in passing to the second largest Jewish population in the country, basically makes it obvious that most Jewish people are just normal human beings without any real resentment, but simply do not accept Christian core beliefs.

meh I think it might legitimize their movement even more.
jews are white desu senpai

Hahahaha. You realize that you 4pol faggots have been defending a jewop affiliated with the extra diverse NSA right?

It seems TRS was right about 4pol.

>Matrilineal.
Culture =/= genetics. Jew is separately a race, religion, and a culture.

Do these people look white to you?

You realise 8pol are fucking losers getting in an autistic frenzy over obscure internet sites that no one gives a shit about right?

yes

>It seems TRS was right about 4pol.

wait, what did they say about this place?

damn I liked that show too
MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE

I mean, yeah for the most part...maybe slightly jewed...

Do you not realize you shilled for the jew?

Do they?

No. They look like mongs it's a common thing in America.

They said 4pol was garbage and not worth the efforts of their expeditionary force and then targeted 8pol for colonization because they believed they were higher quality anons.

Little did the TRSJEW know pol is pol.

lol TRS was a huge network, and they just lost their two biggest shows. 8pol actually did good for once.

She's a full blooded Jew. Here's her mother.

What shows? I know FtN is done but what was the other?

I didn't do anything for anyone you retard, so stop shitting up Sup Forums with your shitty e-drama

why would a white nationalist marry a jew? counter op or did they just ruin his marriage?

I agree with you but I think it's hilarious the 8/pol/ nazis claim to be white nationalists but fight against their own cause

this is why white nationalism will never work. white people always fight each other. white people hate each other. there is no white unity and never will be.

>this is how we jew it
make me laugh a bit

DAILY REMINDER

The only acceptable path to resolve this:

>Apologize to 8pol.
>Stop being retarded faggots.

4pol has been acting very niggerly to 8pol for over 2 weeks. Stop this acting like a giant pack of jews and apologize.

DAILY REMINDER

It's shameful 4pol could not name the jew and the jew love had to do it for you.

this antifa shill is in every TRS thread
what is there to even apologize for?

100% of the TDS guys got doxxed and the site founder is literally married to a jew so I'd be surprised if they actually continued. Either way their credibility is fukt.

^user is gifted.

He's implying that the Shoah is dead too. No reason for that to be the case though. They can't undox themselves and can still make money off the show.

you're dumb

HAHAHAHAHA

CF WAS RIGHT

>autistic right is Sup Forumss cause

wasn't CF apart of the TRS crew in the early days?

There was never antifa faggot. It was only you weak anons falling for the TRSJEW lies. Repent now or exist in jewery forever.

Shiksa Goddess was right.

The Alt-Right was infiltrated right from the get go, an attempt to divide and neuter White Nationalism

HOLY SHIT

NOT ONLY HIS WIFE IS A KIKE

SHE'S A FUCKING KIKE ACTIVIST FOR JEWISH MOVEMENTS

SHEEEEEEEIT

8ch has a /leftypol/ dude
also, I don't hate jews

>also, I don't hate jews

What's wrong with you?

Don't you faggots want to say antifa chan one more time?

Where are all the TRShills now?

the bible teaches to love your enemy

the NSA is already watching everyone soooooo

zee Yanks Jew it wiz no gas?

You mean the /leftypol/ dude that bans all the RWSS threads?

>Oh wait...

(((his wife)))

the horns and soulless eyeballs are a dead giveaway. i'm sure they reek of christian blood and pennies.

ya. he left because he considered faggotry a bigger problem than islamic terrorism and trs did not.

There is no need for an apology as TRS was also shilling on 4pol.

I wouldn't even care that his wife is 1/4 Jewish. Is she really working a diversity hire position? Is her company really tied to the NSA? Those two are far more egregious.

Many were baited by TRS.

>Waah apologise to me 4/pol/ :'((

This is why 8/pol/ will forever be a joke. No one's apologising to you for whatever supposed wrongdoing your schizo basement dwelling asses have dreamed up and if anyone did there would be no point to it anyway

Personally I don't care about TRS or really any internet forums and they're all irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. I'll reserve my judgement on this issue until they give a full explanation because one of them having a jew diversity-officer wife is indeed sketch as fuck. But regardless, it is a useless exercise for 8/pol/ to dox what is apparently a very far reaching organisation for white nationalism's standards if your end goal is to shift white nationalism to becoming an acceptable position. I just don't understand why you would do this.

It wan't 4pol, it was TRS shills

they are everywhere

TRS a month ago
>lmao joseph watson is a cuck, not right wing enough xD

TRS now:
>lmao, jewish conspiracies are silly! join our movement led by a kike activist xD

I got banned from the forum less than 24 hours ago because I admitted my wife is 1/2 Asian and the fucking leader is married to a JEW and the people there defend him. Amazing.

No, that was just people who weren't out of the loop talking about things. Sorry you were uninformed.

SEE

>implying he was a white nationalist before he was exposed to the Jewry

Good, serves you right, race traitor.

This faggot still cant name the jew.

You are a mirror of the people pushing the Russian hacking meme. I don't care where the info came from. It's true, and it matters.

A reminder that Invanka Trump is also technically "Jewish", just saying.

It's quite possible they were married before he was redpilled.

I'm not saying this makes it irrelevant.

I can name autistic irrelevant e-drama that you're shitting up Sup Forums with

go back to 8pol please, stormfag

Never mind. 1/4 Jew that embraced Judaism.

Which would explain why he's decided to divorce her.

all about jew jew jew with you
you're just like these jews who are promoting white nationlism and anti-muslim sentiment, trying to kick off a race war
we wont apologize to your precious shabbos goys. they got used.

GOYED

ching chong bing bong, ding dong.

Are they getting divorced? Do you have any evidence this is happening?

>NSA JEW RUNNING MEME ALT-RIGHT GREATEST PODCAST 100K!!!!!!
>autistic irrelevant e-drama that you're shitting up Sup Forums

Fuck off faggot.

No, they aren't. That was my point. Jesus.

The divorce is meaningless
He was with her for years
>she's a full blooded kike
>she's a fucking kike activist for kike movements
>her job is literally pushing diversity hires

what difference, at this point, does it make?

>they got used.
>they named the jew.
>you defended the jew.

SAD!

they've hampered their own movement for years to come lol
>SAD!

who?