Why do many of you hate blacks?

I grew up a Southerner. In NC and Florida. The only blacks I had ever met were hard working decent Christian folks, who just wanted to get by and be happy. Just like the white people. Then I moved to the North a few times (NYC, to WA, short stints to CA and OR) and then I first met the thug blacks. But even these people just want to get by for the most part. I can see an argument that they're less intelligent on average. But hate them? Kill them all? Dylan Roof and anyone who would hate an innocent hard working man for their races deserves the rope more than the average black.

nice try schlomo

>>hard working decent Christian folk
>>thug blacks

you answered your own question

there are some of the former in my area, which is great, but far too much of the latter, which is not great.

culture > race

>Doesn't hate blacks
>must be jewish

I can understand hating a black person, but not all black people. There are thug Mexicans, thug whites, thug Asians, etc. I dislike thugs, not races

If you don't blend in with snow, you're a nigger

I don't mind southern blacks other than the fact that they're unpleasant to look at. It's the Northern Niggers that need to be fucking crucified. Thug culture is a blight on society. The Black Lives Matter chimp out is going to far. End it.Deport or kill the Negros.

fucking nigger lover

>Irish white
>North Italians and French not

>my magical brand of negro is nothing like your racis statistics make them out to be, whitey!
why don't you go fuck yourself?

Freddy was a bitch nigga who couldn't stop his nigger son from fucking shit up.

>don't hate blacks
>lol blacked fuckin' libs
You're saying that like all city people don't have worse averages than rural, with the exception of Jews, Indians, and Asians

But He tried to be a good father.

When you get the Black dick and make posts defending niggers

>implying I would date anyone other than white guys
also I'm not really pro race mixing, I just don't hate blacks

Not only do you love Niggers but you're a faggot too

Its like they can't read
>I don't hate blacks=/= I love blacks

Because you probably grew up in rural areas and only knew a few. The vast majority are niggers, not blacks.

The actually decent ones are alright, though.

This is is all I'm arguing. I'm not saying thugs are good people, or that I love blacks race mix now. Just that there are decent black folks and blacks aren't all bad.

>Doesn't hate blacks = He's a Dumb nigger himself
Can't make this shit up

You're that weird guy in your family aren't you? That annoying racist cousin that always brings up politics even though the family was talking about football or something normie. Just know that I, like your father, am disappointed in you.

Don't come crying to me when they run a train on your Nigger loving mother and she comes out with a Mocha baby because niggers can't put a condom on

A quote from my mother
>I would rather be a lesbian than date a black
really makes you think, huh?

What about Nigger women?

They're ugly and fat in general. But I've met decent ones, even in cities. The thing is I think the urban black culture is often to blame, not the entire race. I think we should have just given them the state of Mississippi after the War of Northern Aggression, like how oklohoma was (and still should be IMO) for the Indians

no I don't hate them it's just that I grew up with black people and I know the memes are real

they literally steal all the bikes. dude it's crazy.

Civic Nationalist cuck would be defending non whites until he gets breed out.

I agree that many are bad dude. I live in a Northern city atm, they are generally thuggin idiots but there are still good ones
I think blacks should have been given their own nation either through sending them all to Liberia as intended or given a southern state or two.
Only 2 more days till Big High Chief Obongo gets out. I don't see how anyone could say he was anything but a mediocre at best president.

6 more days wrong number :/

you're getting trolled, dummy.

We don't hate blacks, we hate niggers. Black people hate niggers even more than we do.

I mean probably, but go for win

>implying he didn't make a bait thread to begin with

>trying to discuss an opinion I have that differs with much of the board
>must be bait

I've seen quite a bit of support for Dylan Roof... and we are at best under stormfag occupation or at worse assimilated