Race War Now

12 niggers kicked this 23 year old to death and sent pictures of his corpse to his family members using his phone.

Fuck this shit and fuck the brainwashed race traitors that keep us from being able to defend and fight back.

Other urls found in this thread:

citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1200387/my-child-beaten-to-death-like-a-dog/
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/20/africa/orania-south-africa-afrikaners/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real question: How are they keeping us from fighting back? They're just whining. They aren't doing shit.

This is fake as fuck.

I backtracked the picture and OP is a lying faggot.

That's a cuck if I ever saw one.

is he wearing 2 pairs of underwear?

source?

source?

If you fight back you also end up fighting law enforcement after you get labeled a racist extremist.

Did anyone else see a t-rex?

I just searched it, it's real. White African though

citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1200387/my-child-beaten-to-death-like-a-dog/

The police will actually arrest whites, while niggers can do anything they like and get probation at most.

If you fight back you get fucked by the system and brainwashed race traitors

Whites are not allowed to defend themselves without extreme prejudice.

Why is there a gun on the floor if they kicked him to death ?

>Living in Africa

It was just a matter of time.

You backtracked? He dun goofed?

You are just pussies who need an excuse

Cops are racist AF, and THEY, are the ones who have to clean up the niggers messes after they kill rape a white girl. Don't be fools

The gun kicked him to death.

Maybe you should have stayed in Europe white boy. Africa is the Black Man's land

That's "backtrace," you newfag. Take your stale memes back to Sup Forums.

Not a cuck. Just a white man enraged by the hypocrisy and double standards.

If a white man hits a black man it's a hate crime. If the opposite happens it's just assault.

Fuck this world.

I look forward to the right wing death squads that will take place eventually.

Maybe the niggers should have stayed in Africa and out of the white man's land you cuck.

Real story they wont tell you is they beat him with their BBCs until he was dead

Based leaf btfo Americuck? alternate timeline when????

They keep pushing us. Just ducking wait.

>wearing a Bob Marley shirt
>DUDE WEED confirmed

If anything we should thank the niggers. Got rid one more useless degenerate polluting the white race.

Not all Leafs are cucks faggot.

Alberta is like the Texas of the north.

And if they do anything against niggers they get fired. I don't hate cops, but they will betray their race for a paycheck, even knowing what shitskins are like.

Gas all niggers

Normies are starting to wake up.

If they don't censor the internet shit will go down.

Probably a drug dealer. The gun appears to be his, cause why the fuck would the kick him to death and leave a gun?

What a shame, that's a nice looking gun.

Maybe white people shouldn't have been lazy and picked their own cotton.

I am currently wearing two pair of underwear. if it were colder it would be three. (thermals)

I don't know what he's doing though.

>less than 2% of all Americans owned slaves
>"hurr lazy whitey!"

Fuck off

>Sup Forums wants a race war
literally just go to a black neighbourhood and start shooting desu

Your ancestors brought them here and now you have to deal with it.

He's not white
>name is de Necker ffs

Son of a cuck

I am not responsible for the actions of a small percentage of a population I am in no way related too.

Every race has been enslaved.

What a cuck. I'm ashamed that you live under that majestic flag and I'm not even a ameribro

>not wearing thermals over your regular underwear during winter

Youre brainwashed if you think this is representative of the ENTIRE group (blacks).

>MUH WHITE RACE IS SUPERIOR

Tell that to the dog fucker from flordia, or better yet that woman who abanded her child and it fucking starved to death. How bout that white woman from last week that OD'd on heroin and let her child starve to death? OOH or you could take that white guy from who killed his mother from just a cppl weeks ago.
You're fucking embarrassing and the world follows logic not your pathetic appeals to emotion.

This is the future of all white people, tbch.

Is this Rhodesia?

Two separate cases of neglectful bothers btw (spoiler: both white)

lets see what happens when your fellow mudshark picks on somebody other than junkies and numales

Go suckstart a shotgun, you cucked faggot. You are literally what is wrong with the modern world and I can't wait until we finally kill you degenerates off.

Trust me if the news covered everything niggers did the anchors would die of exhaustion.

I thought that happened in Canada

But then I found out it happened in apefrica and I'm not as shocked

you're right.
but what about
the black dog fucker from flordia, or better yet that black woman who abanded her child and it fucking starved to death. How bout that black woman from last week that OD'd on heroin and let her child starve to death? OOH or you could take that black guy from who killed his mother from just a cppl weeks ago.

>Maybe white people shouldn't have been lazy and picked their own cotton.

As far as I'm concerned land owners fucked over the white people by importing all this free labor, and denied those white people an opportunity for employment and wages.

>Your ancestors brought them here and now you have to deal with it.

Nope. My ancestors migrated here in the 1600s and were abolitionists.

Did that bitch in pink clock the guy in camo or was that a nice punch?

>they did it again two days later for no reason
>(((no reason)))

here here

i dont think these fucks understand
that blacks too are also multidimensional

>take a look at these cherry picked examples haha now what racists

Looks like a lefty faggot. Good.

Is it time for RWDS?

>I am not responsible for the actions of a small percentage of a population I am in no way related too.

It's hilarious how you guys love taking credit for white inventors, but you won't for slave owners.

backstory pls

AND WHY ARE YOU FUCKING
RETARDS BRINGING UP
RACIAL SHIT FROM AN ENTIRELY
SEPARATE PARADIGM OF CONSCIOUSNESS
OF PAST TIME?

YOU RACIST WHITE
IDIOTS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND
THAT THE MELANIN PEOPLE
ARE ALSO MULTIDIMENSIONAL
YET YOU ACT LIKE WE TOO CANNOT CONDESCEND ON YOUR DELUSIONAL ASSES KEEP "MAKING MOVES"
WE OBSERVE TAKING NOTE

This one always makes me rage.

daily life of niggers in africa

WE WUZ AYYY LMAOS AN SHEEEIT

WOW TOO BAD THEY FAILED TO REALIZE
HE HAS BLACK FEATURES
DUMBASSES XD
BOOMARANG

same, makes me feel no remorse, even smile, when I see dindus shot on the evening news.

Imagine that adrenaline rush

>niggers too stupid to realise they got caught on camera

looks like tyrell violated his parole for the 15th time this month

LMAO IS TRUUUUUU DOE

Don't i fucking know it. Point is you dont judge an entire group from one incident perpetrated by a small number (percentage). Huge problem, but there are good ones, no doubt.
Nice rhetoric.
Mine is reality. Yours is fiction.
Waaaaah waaaah.
Most whites would rather kill you over killing innocent blacks. Those are the ones youre pleading to be your ally. Remember that you emotional bitch.

a new classic webm that I am sure will be posted for years to come, 2017 is starting strong.

Why haven't south-Africans just carved out a portion of the country to themselves?

>citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1200387/my-child-beaten-to-death-like-a-dog/

>According to information received by Leon on Friday, Pierre and his friend drove to a Shell petrol station in a white Volkswagen Golf; a fight broke out at the station between Pierre and a group of black people. One of the men had a gun and Pierre tried to escape the encounter.

>Four cars, including a taxi, gave chase and apparently cornered him in a dead-end street in Extension 2.

>People who wanted to remain anonymous confirmed that there had been a riot in the street. Witnesses later allegedly heard how the people at the scene shouted: “You dog! You dog!” Eyewitnesses alleged that they approached when a police car arrived on the scene, but they alleged that the officers stood with their hands in their pockets and merely watched the attack taking place.

I like how they say "a group of black people" lol

Yes that is what OP did. I used his logic and it turns out its pretty illogical.

>the point
>
>
>your head

>Just ducking

Sad AF desu

Your race will NEVER ne as masculine as my race. It's time to accept the truth, like you accept the fact we have lower IQ on average.

But remember, according to the Antifas on 8gag, TRS is the problem. Disregard all 8gag shills, support TRS wherever possible.

I mean this took place in Africa so

They have. Sort of. It's called Orania. CNN wrote a hit piece decrying how evil and awful it is.

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/20/africa/orania-south-africa-afrikaners/index.html

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

this is why all niggers get weird looks from white people, its not if they will chimp out and steal your shit, its when

Some brave patriot should make a compilation of all this random violence.

I think that's what we're saying the problem is kind of, no other group of humans on the planet behaves like this

if any did they're gone now..

If you posted this anywhere else there would be a bunch of white people cheering and saying how he deserved it and that's just kind of a head scratcher for logical, not brainwashed people. Aren't they implying they deserve to be killed too? Would their opinion change if the niggers were outside their door? If we're all one why are entire subsets of culture based on racial revenge fantasies, these kind of questions.

To us it's like watching people shouting YES WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE HOORAY and my colleagues here get a little frustrated with how little sense that makes

An ooga booga boy rears its ugly head, how nice. The reason Apartheid existed was so niggers could be kept away and allow the White man to build civilization. You see Whitey doesn't have time for your chimp outs and hampering of progress.

KO. You win!