Why do Liberals never back up anything they try to claim?

Why do Liberals never back up anything they try to claim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbEg9zn14o0
youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They haven't had to make a serious debate in 16 years, they've been able to subsist off of little jokes and libel until now.

t-that has to be shopped
r-r-right?

>new study

why would you do that

OUTIEEE!!! REEEEE GENOCIDE THESE ABOMINATIONS!!

Stop posting this.

sorry i just had to share

>Heh, you think CNN is bad just because they've spent the past several years flagrantly lying in ways that have been obvious every step of the way?
>Have you even HEARD what people are saying the Progressive Study Agency for Really Progressive Studying said about FAUX NEWS in a totally unbiased and somehow scientific assessment? LMAO!

God these people are weak. They don't even bring the heat anymore, just flail awkwardly.

Because liberals are politically correct so to speak
So they don't have to backup anything cuz "the world" is on their side
But if your talking about backing up something with sources then just don't
Because looking up sources on other sources is just as useless if you think any further. A source showing what you want to see is questionable at the very least
Real source is you yourself witnessing shit with your eyeballs.

omg tuck that shit in

Piss flaps

I watch cnn more than fox, yet on their kikebook all I see is people bashing fox. They're both shit to watch, but why does it trigger them so much when toy call cnn what it is? But they are so quick to bash fox?

They thrive on buzzwords.

>(((multiple national studies)))
Actual proof CNN is fake news:
youtube.com/watch?v=fbEg9zn14o0
youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4

Actual proof Fox is fake news:
N/A

To be fair Fox has been proven to be the least accurate but that doesn't mean that CNN is any good either.

>Actual Fox news:
>N/A
Fixed that for you

>implying i wouldnt do