I have nostalgia for early 2000s because girls were more normal than today

Also feminism was not a thing

Feminism gave girls personalities and made them human beings. Anyone who denies is wrong.

fpbp

Sitting alone in your room watching anime every day isn't exactly normal behavior either, user. Maybe you'd respect yourself more and venture outdoors if you worked to improve yourself.

Feminism is all about killing traditional values. No more housewife, kids in daycare, sexual freedom etc. It's funny statistics show that women are more unhappy now than ever. It's almost like gender roles exist for a reason.

Day of the rake. Soon.

Hah, and how would you implement gender roles in a modern society, specifically mothers providing for their children and fathers protecting them? Corporations and the police fill those roles now.

I don't watch anime since 2007

2002 is my last slightly nostalgic year.

>modern society
See this is the problem, there's no need to "modernize". Society was perfectly fine in the 90s.

Most girls are still normal
You just see those on Instragram or other social media being whores

Go out and get a life maybe you'll see

they're fomenting division between males and females, everybody has a vendetta against the other for perceived privilege, misogyny, chauvinism etc. all in an effort to make us one and the same: working the same jobs, having mismatched societal roles, fucking up our gender identities until there is no feminine, coy woman or strong, providing man.
also fuck off you stupid fucking leaf, why must you ruin everything? what is wrong with your country? Every post of yours is a pain to read for every other flag on Sup Forums

This is very very wrong.

Did you just jerk yourself off dude?

before cellphones and facebook life was better.

Teen girls were walking around with sweatpants with "juicy" on the bottom. Yeah, real normal white picket fences stuff, we have to go back

96% of girls have facebook, twitter, etc.
The other 4% are in jail.

>wearing your "identity" on your sleeve instead of proving it through your actions
Absolutely haram.

Class of 04 ama

ok sorry I lied to see your reaction

They're pretty much all whores

this shift in societal roles predates the 2000's btw. We young milennials were just too distracted by Shrek and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and shit

Kys

Identity politics was just a distraction from corporatism.

>tfw born too late ('94) to enjoy the early 00s but actually got a chance to experiment them due to third world countries being a few years behind.

FIRST POST
BEST POST
AND OF COURSE, IT"S A CANADIAN POST

imagine if you are a wall street (parasite) billionaire

You invest in fake opposition that actually helps elect your candidates (Sanders, Hillary, etc) while pretending they are against you

It's the most clever scheme ever.

The organizations you invest will help to chose your candidate = you'll make more money = people will always protest ''against'' you (actually for you) without knowing

always a fucking leaf

>
such faggotry

>96% of girls have facebook, twitter, etc.
fallen for the psyops

Kek, iktfb

Kek, pretty much.

You're right.
It's fucked up how things could get this bad. The 2010s are so shitty that they make the early 2000s look like a damn party.
At this point I'm just bracing myself for the 2020s. I know that decade is going to be even worse than this one. I swear to God, the day I start getting nostalgic for the 2010s is the day I kill myself.

what you are feeling is the last dying breath of the 90s

The 2000s had a lot of dumb sluts but yea feminism wasnt a thing until 2008.

>feminism was not a thing

what? feminism has been a thing for a while kid

This

I'm afraid I'm gonna be nostalgic for 2009 and 2010 pretty soon... the thing is to read many redpill books so you stop with this shit. I'm trying.

I remember trolling message boards in the 2000s by pretending to be a radical feminist by posting about how all men are rapists and to blame for every problem, had to give it up around 2010 since those were literally mainstream opinions not enough people were shocked by by then.

Since the 80s it was only something crazy people liked. Feminism was very underground until 2008 them it became a part of everyday society.

Beverly Hills high school, I always wished I went there when I watched 90210.

2020s will not be so bad! It is all in your perspective.

Sure there will be war and a great depression but you will get to fight muslims and women and degenerates will be forced to come to heel under economic despair.

Just store some rice and bury some gold coins. Our salvation will be born of chaos and strife. Have faith in Kek.

Feminism killed femininity by warping people's opinions on the ideals a woman should strive towards. There's literally nothing wrong with a girl aspiring to be like a beautiful princess who wears pink and sings in her garden and goes to balls and wears beautiful flowing dresses, in fact that sounds fucking awesome for a girl, but you won't be able to share that opinion in public without someone telling you the ideal woman wears a pant suit.

Of course a woman should be given the freedom to contribute to society and make her own choices in whatever she wants to spend her time doing, and her decisions should be respected, but she should be encouraged to be more feminine, just as a man should be encouraged to be more masculine, because in general women make shitty men and men make shitty women. It's fucking biology that men enjoy masculine things and women like feminine things, that's why we have the words "feminine" and "masculine".

If everyone just accepted gender roles as a norm, while still respecting the people who choose to deviate from the norm, people would be happier. Instead, little boys are punished for acting like boys and girls are manipulated by their brainwashed mothers and teachers that picking flowers and making bouquets is a waste of their time. Fuck modern neo-feminism.

I remember like it was yesterday some bullshit about women power, patriarchy, etc. But the average girl was more interested in watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S listening to FM radio.

More normal, but not normal. And feminism was a thing, it was just not what it is now. I was born in the 70s, the 80s were feminist, but not like this either. Things were better, but women weren't normal then either. Women were lost to us a very long time ago.

I don't know what fucking rock you've been living under if you think feminism wasn't a thing in the early 2000s.
Feminism has been pretty strong since the 70s and didn't stop at any point. I graduated high school in 1999 and there were plenty of feminists around in my high school years. They weren't annoying or in your face like they are now, but they existed. They didn't disappear in the early 2000s either. I was in university then and there were plenty around campus. I don't think you associated with very many women.
Also, those girls in your pic are 90s girls. Look at what they're wearing for god's sake.

I was born in 89' - Kinda wish I was a in teenager in the 90s, things seemed a lot simpler then

>dressing like homeless men
No thanks.

I loved all them emo scene whores showing their little teen titties on the Internet. Fun times jerking off

>gave
>personalities

This.

the only person I've ever known who identified as a feminist also happened to be a prostitute
you can take from that what you will

>FPBPing yourself with 2nd post
>100%anheronow.jaypeg
>leaf

the right controls culture now. When's the last time an MTV, Buzzfeed, CBC, or Late show Youtube video didn't get massive backlash? Milennial and boomer leftism is on its way out
we might be able to change the culture of gender destruction, of everything sickening our youth, with new, dashing retro memes.

VICE and hysterical feminist still control mainstream culture.

College/University is more left wing than ever.

How do you know a culture is about to die? It's mainstream. The counter-culture is mainstream now and we're the new counter-culture. Leftism is dead.

When this happened it was already too late

>VICE and hysterical feminist
they control what is produced, but not what most people agree with. This will sound silly, but everything surrounding Ghostbusters 2016 is a clear sign of this. The future of our society is giving a middle finger to feminism, BLM, and other cultural marxist organizations.
The younger half of milennials and gen z will comprise most of the counterculture.
The next step in counterculture is getting rid of white guilt entirely and realizing that whites are the life blood of the nation, and not evil white man patriarchies

I hope you're right my man

They pushed too hard too fast to speed up their timeline and people got woke. We need to keep showing the connection between leftism and pedo-normalization, beastiality, etc.

the nice thing about being a feminist man is you instantly come off way better than the competition in the dating scene and get laid like an alpha rabbit.

Getting redpilled is not being a bitter self-hating little chode.

The thing Sup Forums virgins don't understand is feminist women are purring submissives in bed if you get there the right way.

>the nice thing about being a feminist man is you instantly come off way better than the competition in the dating scene and get laid like an alpha rabbit.

Glad to hear cucking yourself out to slags and losing any sense of self-respect is working for you, Leaf.

you're doing the feminists' work then because most feminists see pedo-normalization as part of the patriarchy.

Bravo!

>thirsty
>empty inside
Being a feminist man is an express ticket to being a queerbait faggot in the mind of any decent woman. If you want to LARP and fuck leftist whores then ok, but even they secretly want a real man. Your feminism charade only gets you access to shit tier leftist whores, not the top shelf leftist whores.

Nah I'm not going out in -50 weather when I can watch best girl on MDMA in front of a fireplace.

bro step outside and meet an attractive woman outside the internet for once in your life. About 90% of women identify as feminist. You're leaving yourself the remaining genetic deformity pool of breeder daytime Wal-Mart shoppers

>Those bridge-bolts

This makes me feel old

>90% of women identify as feminist
Echo chamber leftist detected.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

The year 2000 was 17 years ago.....

Years....

Ago.....

Just let it go already.

Keep up with 2017.

Let's move into the future.

they're called social skills desu, try them out sometime and see what people besides your cousin and Korean roommate have to say about things

Being wildly wrong about women isn't a social skill. Read a book nigger.

Confirmed T'ronto NYC wannabe fag.

I hate Canada so fucking much

>fucking leaf
suicide

>early 2000's
>faninism was not a thing
Maybe you waren't a thing, reported for underage.

I went to high school 03- 07

>Girls were wearing thongs and g-strings and didn't mind you taking a look

>Got my first girlfriend telling her she sucked as a singer and then to stop bitching at me until she got over her PMS. She paused looked me over and giggled and said I was right.

>Another girl let me feel her up during lunch break in public

>Another girl loved it when we commanded her to queef. That was a weird moment and done under the influence of Weed.

>Girls generally didn't give a fuck about the sexual politics, and when a feminist teacher tried to indoctrinate them one girl stood up, said "Sorry Miss, but I'm not playing your divide and conquer game" and left the class.

All they wanted was to be treated the same, and for the most part they were. However I saw the changing of the guard in my last years. The younger girls were eating up the feminist identity politics much earlier. .

Early 2000's, before multicultural rap showed up, was the comfiest time ever.

we are closer to 2020 than 2013

People were working together and they didn't like it.

keep crying burgerfaggot

>girls were more normal
>dressed like homeless people

>that cut
fucking gross.

They give them the personality of being a dumb bitch

>leaf

>women weren't human until feminism
how misogynistic of you

keep crying burgerfaggot

Common man have problems understanding your thought process. They're not there yet. Typically takes about 15 years for the 99% to see they've been Jewed.

Stop that you.

Pandora's box has already been opened.
Any other bright ideas sholmo?

So won't we just go back to leftism after we become mainstream?

Will the ride ever end?

fpbp

Millennial women are whores.

They can't cook, clean, fix a computer, or change the oil in a car.

They can't do anything that needs doing, other than swallow a load.

Millennial broads are toilet paper at best. They can (with enough beatings) learn to carry jizz from the bedroom to the toilet.

That's far more beatings than men are willing to give.

her character in orange is the new black is a bro though

That's clearly a 90s pic. If you're going to reminisce about a period of time, at least use an appropriate picture to do so, faggot OP.

I got laid a lot in high school between 2006-2009.

Women were just fucking normal. They wore push up bras, thongs, wore make up, liked boys, wanted to look good for the boys, weren't ANGRY that they were women. It was just normal.

It's so shitty now

So naive. There wasn't psycho SJW stuff but the fucking Chad thing has been around since at least the 90s.

This is why leafs have a bad reputation.
What a bunch of non-sense.