Tell me again why vegans are weak Sup Forums? Seems like this guy is bigger than you

Tell me again why vegans are weak Sup Forums? Seems like this guy is bigger than you

youtu.be/NGoE4X7ihdA

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/12/04/soy-dangers-summarized.aspx
psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Tren vegan?

Lifting does more to promote muscle growth than what you eat. Vegans are thinner because they usually cut out highly manufactured sugary crap too which anyone can do and get every benefit without losing bone density at 40. This is the average vegan

First you say vegans can't build muscle, then you say they can't maintain bone density. How many times will I have to prove you wrong. There's plenty of calcium in dark greens and legumes.

Also the lactic acid in milk pulls calcium out of your bones because the acid needs to be neutralized

When did he say that

Pol isn't 1 person u ain't said shit to me. I agree vegans can build muscle everyone can build muscle if they get enough protein and carbs. Yes plants provide both. Vegans even can maintain all those levels necessary to live a long and happy life. They just also need A SHIT TON. Because surprise surprise you have to make up for all the synthesizing of protein animals were doing for you. It is more expensive. It is more time consuming. It can become hugely detrimental to your health if you don't do it right and your a faggot if you try to force your lifestyle with "MUH ANIMALS RIGHTS" Jew guilt.

P.S.

:^)
Babies fed soy-based formula have 13,000 to 22,000 times more estrogen compounds in their blood than babies fed milk-based formula. Infants exclusively fed soy formula receive the estrogenic equivalent of at least four birth control pills per day.

Male infants undergo a testosterone surge during the first few months of life, when testosterone levels may be as high as those of an adult male. During this period, baby boys are programmed to express male characteristics after puberty, not only in the development of their sexual organs and other masculinity traits, but also in setting patterns in the brain characteristic of male behavior.

In animals, studies indicate that phytoestrogens in soy are powerful endocrine disrupters. Soy infant feeding -- which floods the bloodstream with female hormones that inhibit testosterone -- cannot be ignored as a possible cause of disrupted development patterns in boys, including learning disabilities and attention deficit disorder.

Male children exposed to DES, a synthetic estrogen, had testes smaller than normal on maturation and infant marmoset monkeys fed soy isoflavones had a reduction in testosterone levels up to 70 percent compared to milk-fed controls.

Almost 15 percent of white girls and 50 percent of African-Americans girls show signs of puberty, such as breast development and pubic hair, before the age of eight. Some girls are showing sexual development before the age of three. Premature development of girls has been linked to the use of soy formula and exposure to environmental estrogen-mimickers such as PCBs and DDE. Intake of phytoestrogens even at moderate levels during pregnancy can have adverse affects on the developing fetus and the timing of puberty later in life.

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/12/04/soy-dangers-summarized.aspx

Skinny forearms, thin wrists. Where is the mass, bro? He probably looks dyel in a t-shirt that isn't two sizes too small.

Neat. Didn't know that one.
This.

Anyone can build muscle if half of their daily consumption to Tren. Vegan diets are worse for building muscle because of incomplete proteins which offer limited amino acids required for adequate muscle growth. Vegan weight lifting is an intentional and stupid handicap to put in yourself.

Dude has some weird looking definition

>He looks like that because of veggies
Or
>He looks like that because of 1% genetics

What makes more sense

I always thought the basic argument, and underlying 'philosophy' behind vegan based diets was based on the ethics of not harming another living creature if you don't need to.

Given that there are advancements in growing meat from starter cells in labs, the only ethical form of meat consumption would be meat grown from your own donated cells. I wonder if vegans would be willing to incorporate meat back into their diets when that becomes viable.

Well then congrats you're only half wrong. There are plenty of old omnivores with osteoporosis. Meat didn't help them

Yes, and the animal protein he used to build that mass
before he became a vegan.
Fitness industry needs to regulated to eliminate snake oil salesman

Wow fpbp

It wasn't responsible for it either.

veganism and vegetarianism are the ultimate redpills

i know it feels uncomfortable admitting it, but that is what a redpill is, a truth that is hard to swallow

Not killing animals is inherently beta.

He is weaker, strongmen have a lot of fat, he is a gay bodybuilder faggot.

Wrong. Not that I'd expect an abo to understand health.

in italy vegan parents have been arrested because their faggot millenenial.meme diets were literally starving their children to death

i just want vegans to know for.every animal.you dont.kill ill kill ten. i will just.buy.styrofoam.and.shove.it.right down the trash shoot every day to spite you

It's never been about animal ethics. These are the same kinds of people that buy into eco-cultism and climate hoax. You ask them for any solutions they think would actually work they inevitably bring up population control.
Any appearance of (((ethics))) is inevitably a front for anti-human sentiments.

So then lack of meat isn't responsible for vegans with osteoporosis

If any vegan claims to be "big", he is on steroids.

Where did I say any of that? Do you always strawman?

That's roids not Vegan. Are you that big wheat grass boy?

hey could you source this story please? from what i heard they only gave the vegetable juice or some shit

arresting parents who starve their kid with shit diets is acceptable, and so should feeding kids only shit food, they should both count as neglect

>Tell me again why vegans are weak Sup Forums?
Because they are.

If you have to take supplements you've lost. Literally a vegans life is all about diet management and eating right. If you've got nothing else to live for than fill your boots.

Men eat meat then enjoy working hard and living life. My mates are tradies and labourers and we don't know a single vegan. It's not healthy lifestyle if you actually have to work all the time. Going to the gym for a few hours isn't comparable to 5am wake up and 6pm finish with constant physical work.

>Seems like this guy is bigger than you
What are steroids?

Then give your babies breast milk. Like nature intended. How is giving your baby cow milk healthy? It's another species.

Do you have regular intercourse with cows too or you just like sucking on their tits?

Must be why I'm an alpha male. I was raised on the teet. My boy will be alpha as well as he's is currently being raised on the teet.

>bulk on steroids and meat
>cut on vegan diet
>SEE VEGANS ARE GREAT

Although i agree that ops pic is probably steroids, and i that "man" in your picture is a little faggot, not all vegetarians or vegans are cucks or scrawny. Im a vegetarian i just like animals a lot, and i dont look like that at all. Stop perpetuating this vengeful and incorrect stereotype, please.

Cain was a vegetarian, who killed his meat eating brother, Abel, who scarified a lamb as a landmark of the sacrifice of his only begotten son.

let that be a lesson be not forgotten.

Omnivores (the general population) are generally unmindful of their eating habits and doing shit to their bodies. Big revelation. I'll even grant you that a healthy omnivore lifestyle involves a hell of a lot less meat than the average sheeple shovels in and the wrong sources in way too much excess. Even if you sell me on actual animal ethics you're never going to guilt trip me out of well raised meat I investigate myself to see it's living conditions and you're going to have exponentially less success at guilt tripping me out of fish and mollusks

In America insane omnivores microwave their children. What's your point

Fraud or link to him benching 300lbs.

Let me give you a 10 minute speech about how healthy I am.

Did you know drinking your own piss also helps you save fresh water?

mankind has been eating meat for ten thousand years, since the dawn of our species and faggot millenials shit out a diarrhea meme diet that their gaywad circle jerking buddies promptly lap up and claim the moral virtue signaling mountain with lol literally kill yourselves vegans

It's always been about animal ethics. That's what the whole thing is. They want you to stop raising and slaughtering things with a central nervous system

yep

Less than 1% of the population is vegan, and 83% of Vegans go back to eating meat; 53% within a year, 30% within 3 months.

It's a teenage affectation.

source?

I said that. Why do you think I want to put words in your mouth.

#implying meat drove them crazy? Pretty sure that shit is done because of meth, less than meat

psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why

When was the last time someone talked to you for 10 minutes about veganism irl? I only hear people bash them irl

>post yfw you talk a vegan into eating meat again

And I'm pretty sure the vegan parents idiocy caused them to kill their child.

Truth

This, he has peaked. Can only go so far with a faggot diet if vegan food. Probably spits out his boyfriend's cum too because it's an animal product

Also, checked

>Only 1%
Then why are alt-right sites like Sup Forums so obsessed with it

Plant based diet is the most optimal.for health and environment

when this vegan qt at my highschool was on her period she fainted dead in the hallway and shattered her two incisors to pieces. massive anemia from.iron deficiency

>I told my mom and dad that my decision was based on animal welfare and the high carbon footprint of meat. But the truth is that while I theoretically cared about animals and the planet, mostly I just wanted to be different

im surprised people are actually like that, i guess if it isnt ethics or morals being the major factor for being vegetarian then obviously that person will switch back

Ethics isn't that easy. That's why veganism is retarded. I don't buy that even first world nations have the crop yields and land mass to feed people vegan style but let's grant that. Even with that alone what's the vegan talking point on third world nations and tribal cultures literally relying on hunting to live or barely beginning to get a grasp on domestication and improving their standard of living exponentially. How do you gauge when it would be ethical to start guilt tripping parts of the world where there's no electricity on yet that need meat to live? It's impossible. I'm just as pissed seeing cows chained down for their life as I am watching dogs being boiled alive, but death is natural and life feeds off of death.

I didnt kniw HGH was vegan

>Everyone bigger than me is a faggot

Nice point there

i have no problem with people hunting for food as long as the kill is painless and quick and contributes to population control

stop lumping every vegan into a homogeneous group who have the exact same beliefs

>
> first world nations have the crop yields and land mass to feed people vegan style but let's grant that.

You could feed 8 billion with the feed crops we grow just in the US. But it goes to cows instead

wanting to (not) fit in is a huge driver of human behavior, so it doesn't surprise me too much

>You could feed 8 billion with the feed crops we grow just in the US. But it goes to cows instead

im assuming alot of that is corn starch that gets turned into beverages rather than food

Vegans apparently also have thinner skin than omnivores.

That's cool. He has a hip diet. Do you think he could weld oil pipelines for 15 hour shifts? Probably not.

Guy is a pussy.

Fuck off cunt. This faggot has obviously never had a Bondi burger.
With Fanta, because Coke is a Jew drink. unless you add bourbon to it.

why are cow.lives less valuable than third world.niggers to you? both are sentient and feel pain. the cows are more valuable economically and more important to our society than niggers and have more empathetic social structures. if omnivores create more cows and starve more niggers than objectively we are better than vegans

It goes to them because cows can eat literal dog shit. Crop yields in raw numbers contributes almost nothing to how the entire planet could be fed. You now go from having to transport that enormous tonnage of half spoiled yield to a dozen locations, to having to transport it 5 times faster across the entire nation to hundreds of cities. Add on top all those chia seeds and quinoa people literally would rely on for protein to live exploding in demand that need to be transported from different continents and explain to me how you didn't just offset all the benefits you think you were doing by getting rid of cow farts.
Yet another point vegans give fuck all thought to.

looks good to me

she went from fat face to thigh gap.

Sounds like a shitty job. Sounds like he used his superior intelligence and strength to not need to do a job like that

>Quinoa and chia seeds for protein
> Being this retarded

Lentils, beans and edamame have far more protein than meat for the price.