It's time for a new polony series. Been a while since I've seen one so I'm making one

It's time for a new polony series. Been a while since I've seen one so I'm making one.
Here's my proposal for a site: pic related is in southern Somalia. The nearest settlements are indicated by arrows. There are two rivers on either side of the indicated site which form natural boundaries and give access to fresh water.
Economics: There's a decent chance there's mineral or energy resource deposits either under the soil or off-shore that have remained untapped due to political instability. The Indian Ocean tuna industry is worth $4b annually and 40-60% of that tuna is caught off the coast of Somalia. If all else fails it's got white sandy beaches so it could attract tourists as the one island of civilization in all of east Africa
Chances of succes? Decent. The Somali government, while recovering well from the civil war is still quite weak and very poor. The region is largely uninhabited. Only 385k people live there almost half of which are in the provincial capitol. The rivers present a good place to anchor a ship or use boats to transport heavy equipment from the inland highways.
pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/reports/2016/05/netting-billions-a-global-valuation-of-tuna

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mineral_industry_of_Somalia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lower_Juba

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Count me in for the initial clearing operations. I have a team of operators ready to operate operationally.
Keep me posted.

Shameless self bump

>autism the thread

Checked
Also, it's a board tradition so fuck off newfag

Bumping. Should we make a final solution to the nigger problem there?

It's a good a place as any I suppose. I don't think either settlement has regular contact with the outside world so if they were forcefully disappeared I don't think anyone would notice

Inb4 leftists screencap that idiocy to show how Sup Forums is really planning to establish a colony in somalia

There is an Ugandan army division crawling all over Somalia. They are small but somewhat well armed because of foreign fundment.

Pol is satire why would they take it seriously?

Even if they do it should be pretty easy to recruit some NEETs to design state of the art EMPs

>army supporting new government
>patrolling uninhabited regions
I'm sure they'll be looking for us

Yes, but somebody might notice they're gone before we are settled in an tell us to stop unpacking and go home

I propose we take the Ukraine. The bread basket of Europe!

>Slavs
>white

Relocate them to Siberia.

bump for interest

Nice digits
Terrible suggestion

Not even Russia wants that. It's a nuclear shithole that even the Ukrainians are all trying to leave.

Didn't Russia invade Ukraine a couple of years ago?

better than somalian pirates.

it would be much better to establish a Roanapur style polony, thriving on based some shady bussiness on southeast asia near the container ship routes

But that is so far away, why not just finish off Argentina in proper fashy fashion?

No.Fuck no.

I've looked into this as well. Ritchie's archipelago in the Andaman Islands is the best I've found

Where did you find this?!?!?

>Worried about 200ppm
>not even one half of one half of one tenth of one percent

I just searched up "Fecal contamination".

Checked & clearly that graphic shows Argentina to be poop free waters....

>falling for the Russian invasion meme
>burger education yall

Had the Russians actually invaded, they would have taken over ALL of Ukraine within 24 hours.

POO IN THE LOO

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Those small bits of green beg to differ

in all honesty, there are pretty white cities in southamerica in Brazil (the fabled south) argentina (Cordoba's Sierra) and chile (Great lake's area, specially Valdivia) inhabitated mostly by pre brainwash german colonist descendants and literal nazi war criminals on a honest 85% white, 15% mestizo and whatever ratio.

Argentina and Chile are much better than brazil tho cos hues are extremely close to subhuman oportunistic niggers that would migrate to destroy and rape once success is obtained

The bad part is that chile is being invaded by (((immigrants))), argentina is a major shithole, and both places are far away from major traderoutes (no sea access) but the pros are huge:
- Redpilled right wing hardworking white voting population, with better-than-nigger races around
- Beautiful infraestructure
- Both the lakes area and cordoba's sierra are THICC for agriculture

autism made me correct you, its a tsunami map from boxing day's gook killer.

You should fix the fucking LINK on top of the map

>tuna comes from the Indian Ocean
Welp, I'm never eating tuna again.
Also, why would anybody want a piece of land that's next to an ocean at least 10% composed of shit.

Fucking kek

Channel that autism into starting this polony

See
Most of the tuna in North America is caught in the Atlantic or pacific

functional autism needs money to work

Checked.
I'd set up a gofundme if I though any of pol wasn't too much of a Jew to donate $5 to an user with a dream

Yeah, I'm gonna go live in Ebolaland, right next door to Nigger City and Coontown.

What happened to Tuvalu?

Kawasaki backed out, so no jet skis

Johnson Atoll

>migrating to Africa so the globalists can target us easily

oy vey

>Johnston Atoll, also known as Kalama Atoll to Native Hawaiians, is an unincorporated territory of the United States currently administered by the United States Air Force (USAF) of the United States Department of Defense. The islands are visited annually by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Public entry is only by special-use permit from the United States Air Force.

>For nearly 70 years, the atoll was under the control of the American military. In that time it was used as a bird sanctuary, as a naval refueling depot, as an airbase, for nuclear and biological weapons testing, for space recovery, as a secret missile base, and as a chemical weapon and Agent Orange storage and disposal site[citation needed]. These activities left the area environmentally contaminated and remediation and monitoring continue.

Sounds fun