Can we please make her into a meme, Sup Forums?

Can we please make her into a meme, Sup Forums?

checked

Diablo? is that you?

Her entire life is a meme

What a qtpie, too bad she's fighting for the wrong team

Someone do the black dude caressing her face oh so gently with the shadow of his bbc in the background.

>@bessbell @realDonaldTrump Darling, did you know your last name literally translates to BITCH? I dont think that's a coincidence cupcake!

That got her to block me.

Who?

can we please get her on my dick Sup Forums?

sugar

do do do do do do

oh honey honey

do do do do do do

Plz Sup Forums more memes.

oh sweetie, i'm sorry your fat cheeto isn't going to be president honey. i'm sorry honey boo boo he's going to be impeached because he's an orange cheeto. oh honey it's ok to cry let momy lick those tears honey bboo boo.

Mummy Bess likes to talk down to people like an overbearing mother.

Tell mummy how much her sweet talk makes you cummy.

>Do your uncles or your cousins or your aunts charge a flat rate for their law services or are they salaried?

oh sweetie, come on now

We need more .jpg memes to post on twitter.

Twitter is a social platform. You'll just look creepy to the normies.

She's Jewish. Just always post this picture because she hates the fact that she's referred to as a bitch in Arabic.

nice get, satan.

Also we should get a picturefag to shop her being blacked in a gangbang. after all she's probably into that kind of thing.

pic not related

Okay maybe a little related.

Someone w/the skillz do this goddamnit.

We should introduce her to our most triggering and deadly tactic: Taking her words and twisting them.

1. Take screenshots of her tweets, and edit them into nazi stuff, keeping her typical "Oh sweetie" shit in there
2. Start a fake twitter account impersonating her complete with similar picture and do the same thing

This is particularly effective because not only does it trigger the lefties, it also gets the bandwagoning virtue-signallers among them fooled and ready to rabidly jump all over her

It will work doubly well since she's a white woman

Reminder that the best tactic to use against leftists is to give them a taste of what we have to suffer at their hands

Srsly, satan demands it. We need some memes.

If you say so, Satan.

Nice one. But why the blackout?