Ice age would bring peace to the world

I've noticed that cold countries are a lot more peaceful than hot countries and that the people are really shy and timid. How could we meme an Ice-age?

Sweden is quite cold.

A fucking leaf...

How's the midwest?

could try pumping carbon into the atmosphere

No no no. This worked out just fine.

Go ahead ISIS, make your move ;)

who here /comfy/ in the ice age?

28F/-2C right now.

Eh, could be worse.

Global warming would bring world peace and prosperity.

Shitty areas of the world all dry out and everyone in it dies and the US can swoop in and take all the oil uncontested.
Alaska, Russia, and Canada warm up enough to be inhabitable.
The Arctic ice melts and Arctic trade becomes even more profitable than it is now.

Only problem would be the Commiefornians and New York City spreading into other, non-cucked states because the cities are underwater... Could tip power back in the leftist's favor.

No that's only because you are thinking of white people

Africans would freeze in an ice age user, ergo a more peaceful place.

Cold equals intelligence,rational thinking,foresight and unity. Where your one failed crop or failed Mammoth hunt away from freezing to death you need to think and cooperate with each-other.

When your in the best place for a stone age society (Africa) and there's plenty of food and and the weather doesn't kill you you don't need to think ahead plan or even work together in groups larger then a small family

I shit you not it was like 60 degrees in NJ a couple of nights ago

Made me fucking cry that I won't get a nice winter this year

It's a zillion degrees here and we get fuckall chimpouts. It's almost like there's something else that decides it.

probably the harshness of the environment and culture of bants, I'm guessing

This. Niggers can't into cold so they all die, same with arabs.

holy shit

it wouldnt dickhead it would be worse!

the most fertile land is in europe and america

what would happen if that land was frozen over and its populace had to flee downward toward the equator and most likely annex and colonize large parts of other peoples land?

what would you do if that happened to them and they swarmed to us? not a few boats but millions hellbent on surviving at all costs?

it would be a bloodbath user

Shy and timid guy here, can confirm I am the only one that keeps a gun in my neighborhood of loud-mouth minorities

Obligatory leafs can't handle it when the climate bantz them good pic.

can we meme the ice age into reality. How do we do this?

Oh, it's you. Don't you have a trek to go on or something?

With your rare flag and these digits, anything is possible, friend