Literally nothing you say can damage his positive and successful legacy

Literally nothing you say can damage his positive and successful legacy.

2020 will be Michelle Obama's turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY
youtube.com/watch?v=40-jeectGKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_COf7yObuS4
youtube.com/watch?v=4qx0BTEHzWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a nigger.

In eight years, Obama:

>bailed out Wall Street while ignoring the American working class
>expanded Bush's """"War on Terror""""
>renewed the Patriot Act
>continued and expanded NSA mass surveillance program
>destabilized several Middle Eastern countries and supported coups in both hemispheres
>created the single largest humanitarian crisis and largest human migration since World War II
>essentially precipitated Cold War 2: Electric Boogaloo
>kept federal marijuana criminalization intact even while states are legalizing it
>repressed more whistleblowers than any other US president
>when he had control of the Congress and support in the Senate, he only used this opportunity to pass an historic healthcare reform which caused insurance companies to post record profits
>basically gave Trump the presidency due to two terms of all the above
>won the Nobel Peace Prize

Any questions?

That man is a psychopath.

>michelle obama
>first trap pres

help africa

>2020 will be Michelle Obama's turn.

>fight a bloody war declaring yourself independent of dynasties
>establish new dynasties

liar and a fag

>Any questions?

Yes, why is a leaf interfering?

Why does the left claim Russia is interfering?

His name was Seth Rich.

I'm sorry if you're under the impression that Americans care about frostback opinions.

Bring it, Obama will just take it away. Remember, like Republicans scared you to death into thinking in 2008, and he never once attempted to do? lol, silly scared nigger.

The leaf provided a good summary of everything wrong with obongo, what did you contribute you fucking faggot?

Fuck this commie piece of shit.

Going to be one of you when I save up enough to move. And when I get the right to vote, I'll pick the right. Because they really are always right.

Everything he said was wrong.

And since he mentioned marijuana it was all immediately dismissed anyway since that's a non-issue.

>mexico

lol

>he'll get to vote

lol

That's not how you meme, libcucks. Fucking hell.

Can't handle it?

Literally everything you are saying is retarded.

The cringe has become all too tiresome.

I won't.

His only legacy is being a nigger

Why? He sent thousands of guns to cartels this nigger piece of shit. Also aI just hate niggers and commies in general.

Getting citizenship allows voting, retard.

Too bad the same can't be said for Congress. His legacy is literally going to be repealed in a matter of weeks.

not an argument

Obama worshipers are literally a cult of very scary crazy people who are quite dangerous. More so now than ever before

>gets nobel peace prize
>Bombs women and children and hospitals

oh and don't forget revoking 11 million legal migrants citizenships and regular americans citizenship and deporting them to make room for illegals and opening sanctuary cities.

Or how could we forget this charming video
youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY

Obama in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=40-jeectGKQ

>leaf

I heard Michelle Obama is a man

y so meny niggers wanna be architect?

Nope. Obama will be remembered as a nobody. Sorry that you can't consensus crack, 8cuck.

>legacy

His what?

Too bad i lost all my bait pictures
this leaf gets it

and this man's legacy? His legacy has rendered the Democratic party in complete ruin. Republicans have more power than they have ever had in 80 years.

what legacy?

worse than carter

Democrats just straight up ignored the political developments in other parts of the country and now look at the mess.

Democrats can get the presidency in 2020 however, should Trump be the disaster president he is being hyped up as.

dunno senpai

except he doesnt have a legacy

You know who does have a history ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_COf7yObuS4

A

That's an accomplishment right there, holy shit. Maybe worse than LBJ too, but that might be due to neither having 2 full terms thank fuck.

Democrats are weak, pathetic, and have no real platform.
All you have is the "make history" trash nobody really cares about.
How long can your dying party stay afloat with first time mystery candidates.

>first ever black guy
>first ever queer
>first ever women
>first ever black queer women

Actually I guess that list could get pretty long, but lets get real here. This isn't going to save you again.

I think giving his right hand man the nation's highest civilian honor for properly being kept behind closed door so he didn't say anything fucking stupid like he always does should have been mentioned.

Michelle can't even run on being a woman.

>wanted to go with Russia but as the same time too pussy to do it
>"but im gonna lose my nobel peace price user"
>embargo

>essentially precipitated Cold War 2
>He thinks the cold war ever ended

One thing left to do: delet Drumpf

Everything was valid except for the weed remark. Go fuck yourself, you degenerate ledditor. It looks like you'll have to continue binge watching Cosmos without weed, faggot.

Well record profits for American companies would be a positive thing, my good leaf. You should have replaced that with passed legislation which multiplied insurance premiums/deductibles 3-5 times.

Don't forget 20 trillion into the negative.

www.telegraph.co.uk/film/bridge-of-spies/cold_war_paranoia/

he looks like a human cigarette

No you fuckers. Trump being president means anyone can be president. Say it with me,
TOM HANKS, 2020.

TOM HANKS 2020

Sup Forums users need to be aware of an influx of normies to Sup Forums. The flood of SJWs, cucks and never trumpers is here. You will be seeing an increase in threads like this, and an increase in anti-trump sentiment. Realize that these are Facebook fags trying to impose their beliefs on you, and spam them with gore. It will drive them away.

>Tfw Vermin Supreme actually had a chance of winning..

we'd have all got free ponies.
The mlp fags would have been happy.

Or just hidden, ignored and saged. Seen the "fox producer user here" thread? About 300+ replies and none asked for a time stamp. It shows how many newfags there are larping on Sup Forums 2.0

Thats because soon there will be nothign to say about him kek
LEGACY BTFO
E
G
A
C
Y

B
T
F
O

>Literally nothing you say can damage his positive and successful legacy.
Too bad we already did, fag

yeah except
"We tried a black guy as president once"

Sage is shit nowadays. It used to be semi-helpful. Now it's like pissing in the wind.

>pissing in the wind
>on top of a cesspool
>to lazy to download gore

obvious troll is obvious
>"jokes on you guys, i'm only bretending to be retarded."

Hes a faggot and Michelle Obama is a man

youtube.com/watch?v=4qx0BTEHzWM

Vid related you see "it's" dick popping out

Saged in all fields