Pol in one picture

pol in one picture

>goy thinks he can joke about gods chosen people

i knew you were a proxy schlomo. try again

Jews ARE the master race

you just work in unity by leeching to other strong nations, that is how you made your fortune. It's not master race, it's just a criminal cult with no honor.
I am not saying you in particular are bad , judaism is. It's a very old and cruel religion

>jews are only 1% of humanity
>literally rule the world
That's what I call success

jews

Fucking hot.

White boys can't control their pee pees when seeing melanian queens

they have better conditions and even in those conditions they can't make new discoveries on science or math.
inb4 muh einstein
besides that guy who everyone SAYS it was the most inteligent man on earth (which he wasn't) you can't name better jewish people.
the "jews are so smart in so many fields " is a meme. They are not, best scientists are europeans and smartest people are europeans too (i believe because of the perfect weather europe has for humans to evolve).
Unlike middle east where people catch too much sun on their heads and go delusional and extremist (like muslisms and israelis)

Soros
Plays everyone like puppets
Hollywood jews, also brainwash everyone while not being noticed
Masterminds

you are foolish if you think pol looks like anything.

We comes from all walks of life and it is nigh impossible to tell us apart from normal people

>leaf

That's where you're wrong, kiddo...

Yes?

>tripfag
>armenian
>posting niggresses

Mlady

>he doesn't like melanian queens
A fucking leaf

I want to lick Romas autistic clown pussy

>rare pepe OC with Sup Forums to back him up

I want Roma and Itori to bully me and tell me I have a tiny cock.

this sticker is on so many cars i used to think ataturk was a company that produces oil filters or something.

Really good one, user.

I want to watch that and then cuck you

how do i get a russian GF like motorolas wife?

not fat enough

fake and gay

>19 and no white wife and baby yet

America needs more men like good ol Hank

whenever i see "sexy" white power image macros, I get the same feeling I get when I come across those daddy's cummies memes. i get that they're supposed to promote white procreation and all, but they read like weird fetish shit

Go to the war

>Implying that wasn't my plan all along

>Another shill thread aimed at keeping the board's occupants from appearing normal

The average Sup Forums user walks around every faggot liberal hippy and nigger cock loving whore you'll meet anywhere. The purpose of this thread is to mock enlightened individuals for their endeavors to get the word out on Jewish schemes.

Huh
*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal, GHOUL.

>not being able to laugh at yourself

I've wondered for some time can you make alcohol from that stuff? Would it be good?

Untermensch...Hitler would have gassed this trash...

*teleports behind you*
Heh. I almost feel bad for you.

Really?

>not being able to laugh at yourself

You mean undermine yourself? Do we make fun of ourselves for eating healthy and going to the gym? Fuck no. Do we make fun of ourselves for attempting to uphold virtues that keep civilization afloat? Apparently shills think so, and newfags like yourself.

*multiplies*
Nice try, but time to end this... any last words?

Money, Success, Fame, Bronies.

>attempting to uphold virtues that keep civilization afloat?
Sure. This world is bigger and more confusing than you thing. You are just a foolish reptilian pet and will stay like that forever no matter what ideology you adopt.
Also, here's pol

You're a fucking cringeworthy faggot

Sometimes I wish Atatürk had finished genociding all you hayastanci scum. World (or at least Glendale) would certainly have been a better place without you gyots.

So tell me, hakop, do you still have a water tank in your house? When I was visiting a few years ago the water would literally get cut off during a certain time every day so we had to use a backup tank... Just asking cause I'm curious.

And what about those trolleybuses? Y'all still use them? I hope the poles don't derail every 2 minutes anymore...

Almost forgot! What about the schools? Do you guys still use literal holes as a toilet? My niece was telling me the toilets in schools don't even have door!!! Kek.

Don't let me mention that Armenia doesn't even have a national airline anymore because literally no one was interested in visiting there and Mr. Dodi Gago took all the money

Forgot pic. Sorry, friendo.

Nice one

Kek
I know that this place is a shithole

>So tell me, hakop, do you still have a water tank in your house?
Nah, but some people outside erevan still don't have normal water

>And what about those trolleybuses? Y'all still use them?
Yeah

>What about the schools? Do you guys still use literal holes as a toilet?
Depends on the school

you forgot the awesome PC and fresh hotpockets from mom.

literally this