The Blizzard Jew

Daily reminder that if you partake in a game about a multicultural set of characters (50% strong womyn) with chimps and robots included, you are falling for a ploy to shove diversity propaganda and a means of distracting true aryans from their duty to their fatherland.

Pic related is a visualization of how bad this "game" (Overwatch) is. Fight the Blizzard Jew brothers!

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/news240106kojimaart
youtube.com/watch?v=VL-s7olHT50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a fucking leaf

Cool man

This lead is right.

My how it has changed since vanilla wow

The propaganda in that game is infuriating and the faggots who play it are worse.

It portrayed aussies pretty accurately

been playing wow since it was released, i will never play femwatch tho

The game is really bad. I had an invite to the closed beta and uninstalled after 2 days. Blizzard was destroyed by sjws like so many other companies

The Game is a cool deathmatch game
However the Story is absolute Shit
Go play a Redpilled game like Witcher 3

It's pretty fun after playing TF2 for like 10 years

>leaf

More like it is a shitty normalfag game for the cancer that killed video games. I wish Super Monday Night Combat didn't die cause it had a much better aesthetic.

>implying people that play overwatch aren't total twinks in the first place

Mei best waifu

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

All the boys in Overwatch are absolute trash.
>shota hero when

What happened to SMNC? Everything seemed like it was going smooth.

Dropped by the devs. Community ded.

Or you have to account for having. A FUCKING INTERNATIONAL MARKET. I'm not liberal, but dude it's not really propaganda if it's something that needs to be strategically sold to appeal to the widest range of people in the WORLD, not just America. As for the women, I think that has more to do with gaming being predominantly male. Gotta appeal to your audience.

Game sucks. Watching competitive Play is just cancer. Play league.

Torbjorn is literally redpilled though

>made cool ass weapons and robots with the iron clad
>the omnics started to rise, he didn't like that they had no sense of real morality
>everyone called him a racist, but he bit the bullet and went hard to his work
>all his shit gets infected with the omnic virus, lose all his weapons and his megarobots get destroyed

>now during the game he is a grumpy old man who gets shit done with his own two hands and a hammer
>and they blame Torbjorn for the Omnics rise to power because they infected his weapons and robots

There is no one redpilled more than Torbjorn.

Teamfortress for life

>playing video games

Overwatch is garbage anyway. Comp is full of tryhards who who sperg out if you deviate from "muh meta". Not to mention the shitty matchmaking.

Game is unplayable. The updates and community just get worse and worse and worse.

Anyway, having played overwatch, I'm less concerned with the totally forced diversity than I am with the fact that the game just isn't good. Many of the characters feel horribly bland, and there's rather a shortage of content.

Thicc as fuck. She needs a BBC now.

oy vey

im jeff (((kaplan))) lead designer of overwatch and i think youre a racist bigoted xenophobe if you dont think its WONDERFUL i made tracer gay

That shit was disgusting.

>being so autistic that you let a game trigger you

>being such a bluepilled escapist sodomite that you keep playing video games as an adult

>Implying waifuwatch isn't a decent enough game

All those are honorary aryans. Highly trained, intelligent, self-sacrificing and dutiful. They exist, you know. Morgan Freeman is BASED for Trump, for example

If a frog race of advanced memers arrived with bro-tier ideology, you can bet Sup Forums would welcome them

Wow is a dead. The mmo generation is gone

Some characters have nationalistic views.

>he's using the internet instead of doing something productive
Don't worry, you don't do anything important enough or hard enough to understand why someone would need recreation.

>Implying I can't consume what media I want as long as I am aware of it's contents

The game is fun tho

Also lol@people who think video games are degenerate. I go to law school, i think I can game for an hour to relax

>if you partake in a game about a multicultural set of characters
I don't
I fap to Tracer and Mercy r34
Other than that I don't give a fuck Blizzard has never made a good game and I hate multiplayer games that aren't Chivalry

>Not playing The Witcher series or Dishonored
Faggot

>repetitive and simply unfun degenerate sjw game
>somehow all over the charts

Is it because of the tits and ass shipping of disney characters or what?

The 3 most OP heroes are all white men though?

Soldier 76, McCree, Roadhouse

The most useless heroes are a Swedish manlet, Indian tech support and an Abbo too so surely pol should love this game

Haha, if you knew.
Deep down you know too it's a childish hobby and that you are pretty pathetic still playing something designed for 13 yo.
Video games are worthless they don't teach you anything useful (be skills or knowledge) or spriritually elevating, it doesnt even stimulate your imagination, it's pure mindless consumption for immediate gratification, the junkfood of the mind.

At least you could argue that it was a social activity 15 years ago but today everyone play alone behind his screen with other faceless persons or just alone.

It even losts its status of counterculture and masculine hobby now to the point that tranny and women are imposing their views in it.

There is nothing more bluepilled and pathetic for an adult man than being a "gamer" today.

Wow you go to school! Want a medal, dipshit?

The game has already sold like 20 million.
Trying to ''fight'' Overwatch is like a liberal trying to stop Trump from being president.

Video games are a art medium, sometimes great, deep and existential like some of the metal gear games, and other times trite and stupid.

>roadhog
Nerfed into the ground, his hook is now useless.

>S76
Not that much.

>Mcree
He's Reaper-tier now, not too useful.

The most used characters are Reindhart, Ana and Lucio.

>sometimes great, deep and existential like some of the metal gear games
That's funny because Kojima himself said he doesn't consider videogames art.

eurogamer.net/articles/news240106kojimaart

Is Dota 2 redpilled?
>Fairly small lineup of diversity characters (only one "strong womyn," [LC] and two black characters [Chen and MK])
>Makes you hate shitskins because they are the worst players

Nah ill just buy and sell your whole family, then go play a game of overwatch

>redd.it the game

Blizzard doesn't do propaganda, they do what generates the biggest profit.

I just got to Diamond! :D

Seconded

Only TW3 is good.
The gameplay in both TW1 and 2 is absolute trash, and TW1 is borderline unplayable.

All characters in Overwatch are designed around ethnic stereotypes; Tracer is a dyke tho. Not everything is propaganda ffs.

also

>leaf

But there are plenty of while characters in overwatch. I would even argue that the best characters are the white ones.

Symmetra is literally autistic

>The Witcher series
>A fake "morally grey" fantasy universe with a feminist message (the strong witches ruling the world who need no men) in which you play a literal cuckold white knight raising a kid he is not even the father of and fighting le ebil racism against non humans.

So much reddit faggotry, it's not even good fantasy for teenagers.

>diversity propaganda
Honestly, the biggest reason NOT to play it is that it's complete shit game.

t. cuck who bought the game at launch, played it the first week or so for a couple of hours at most, and hasn't touched it since because it a repetitive, boring, half-baked game with minimal effect but it everything other than character designs

Videogames are for fucking children, reject the manchild culture - if you want to fight and shoot, go to the gun range and take boxing and martial arts classes

what's the best way keep nighackin nuggas fuckin hackin yo computah bitches be fucking nigging me up

>How to win in ranked Overwatch
>Have a Reinhardt
>Have a Lucio

I really need to stop falling for this and just stick with SP games.

yeah i mean wtff

>people still pay $60 for the gaming jew every time some shitty new game comes out, and then $500 every couple of years for a new console.

A fool and his money are soon parted, rise above this garbage.

shes a slut dude

that dude on bottom is getting teabagged as fuck

the dude on the bottom is getting balls in his face

>leaf

Nah, not really.

>Dishonored
fuck, I never finished it

i main zarya, fight me

The world is ruled by kings and emperor's, who are your strong male power fantasies.

Overwatch sucks dude, do yourself a favor and buy "Insurgency" by NWI and then the Day of Infamy Beta.

Both are already great games, Day of Infamy is better.

Are you allowed to kill other people freely in real life without legal repercussions and/or required authorizations under very specific circumstances?

No?

Then stop fucking talking. That's literally what the virtual reality of video games is for.

at least those are white cocks

yes really

Yeah, he is based, if your on the London map he comments how the Brits are the only ones with their heads on right. They forced the robot filth to live underground at gun point. I think he is the only one who comments favorably on the subject.

He has like 8 children, all white with blond, or red hair, is a hard worker, and keeps/kept the Germans Crusader armor up to standard so he can keep on Crusading.

Sadly ever since WoW Blizz's fan base has became more gay as the years go on, and seem to be asking for him to have character development where he ends up befriending the robotic filth.

I hope they keep him as he is, as I think he is the only character around that has no SJW traits to him, even Reinhardt seems apt to protect the robotic scum, and once you see whats going on, the robots are just the dark hordes descending upon the West today.

>Blizzard jew brothers
>WoW is a game by blizzard
>"lol" was turned into "kek" in WoW
>mfw when kek was imposed on us by the jews

What have we done

youtube.com/watch?v=VL-s7olHT50

>Not exclusively playing american characters

Nope, not at all.

day of infamy is bretty gud but theres a shit ton of problems playing on defense

It is nigger tier garbage

did somebody say cocks

I can't imagine how sad and pathetic it must be to go through life, getting no pleasure from anything, because you believe in a "jew" conspiracy theory.

And worse, living in Canada.

Is your miserable existence from being Candian, or do you actually work at it? Are you so crazy, you look for tin foil hat conspiracies in video games?

Seriously, does being miserable make you happy, in a sad, deluded, and hopelessly insane way?

Reinhardt is the emotional mind. He wants to protect the innocent and create peace.
Torbjorn is the logical mind. He realizes peace comes through doing some unpleasant things.

eya.....10mill subs is so dead, and why is my realm overpopulated....

>underage b&

>fight le ebil racists
That's bullshit, in Witcher 1&2 you were able to join the racists
>raising another man's child
Well the Witcher is sterile and the child is not a regular child so that's hardly comparable
>powerful witches
There are also Sorcerers in the Witcher Universe, which are equally powerful, they just aren't portrayed in the games very much.
Besides they are all being hunted down and gassed.. i mean burned. Reminds you of something?

So shut up kid

Since we're discussing vidya, can someone redpill me on Undertale?

Jew detected. Only a jew would say that.

>implying he's wrong

Although in this case it's Jews jewing effectively, not being insufferable leftist faggots. They (as in Blizzard) even threw in an openly bigoted character because at the end of the day they want everybody's money, not just the PC people.

>white ass
>black cock
wtf? this some sort of fetish?

there's nothing to say

it's nothing but indie trash

>Africa is a Eutopia
>high ranking Egyptian military women
Just let them have it. It's obviously fantasy so just let them be happy for once.

What's it like being a neckbeard wizard who'd offended a cartoon character is a lesbian?

Are you that far gone, you think it has any real effect on your life? Like, you're missing out on something because a cartoon isn't going to fuck you?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>10mill
last I heard it was just 1.1M

Lazy Homestuck musician makes an "8-bit" game that is more an excuse to showcase his music rather than make a video game. This is made especially evident by the fact that the game has about as much actual gameplay as Fruit Ninja. He also threw in some tumblr memes despite not giving a shit about the site, which worked because tumblr is stupid and thus easily parted from their money.

>canadian leaf school
>relevant

bbbut wow is redpilled right??

WTF I'm a Torb main now

Battlefield 1 is less infuriating