Spent all that time trying to get vetted on TRS by making time consuming, researched, history related posts

>Spent all that time trying to get vetted on TRS by making time consuming, researched, history related posts

Well, fuck me.

What do now? Should I gather everything I wrote and upload it to a pastebin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_Scheme_No._1
youtube.com/watch?v=0V5ckcTSYu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cant say much other than I hate that fucking faggot Trudeau

I can't log in right now either. Is it just a problem on my end, or are other people experiencing this?

TRS?

*sips tea*

Did you get kicked off?

I used to be on the forums before extreme vetting but left later on. I still listen to the podcasts but their fanbase is no fun to be around, dissenting opinions in my time were downvoted and it seemed like a contest to see who could be the most edgy

not to mention if you didn't lift you would permanently be labeled a fag

Gather it all up and utilize it on here.

We've neglected Sup Forums, which is our base. It should always be our base.

Who we are doesn't matter here, what matters is our plan.

No, I'm a recent join. I was still posting in the microwave.

>It should always be our base

Yeah. If the forum is gone too I'll simply re-write everything.

What does the"extreme vetting" entail anyways? They ask you a bunch of questions to see if you're a Jew or leftist?

You dodged a bullet, the site is run by retards and shills who will sell you out. Look at Ghoul. Half the posts are taken straight from Sup Forums.

I always used a VPN when posting on there so I'm not too worried.

Don't we all?

I wonder if the guys who attended meetups are at risk though. Maybe there were leftists among the extremely vetted group?

I think the goal was to foster a number of known entities so we could eventually exert ourselves IRL. I wasn't willing to do that. Glad I didn't.

I don't disagree that we need to flex our muscle IRL but now I think that should be entirely confined to individuals going out and joining pre-existing political movements and bending them to our will.

Whatever we've done on /new/ and Sup Forums in the last 9 years is working and we need to continue doing it.

What the fuck are you guys talking about anyway?

Just remember that Antifa and lefty/pol/ cucks did this, and fight them wherever you get teh chance.

There is little reason not to use a VPN 24/7 except for watching Netflix, even online gaming still has a decent ping with the encryption bloat if you have a good connection.

I wouldn't use a VPN connection for anything that's tied to your IRL identity.

There's always a risk that it could be used to tie you to your pseudonyms.

>millions

Don't you have only 30 million people? hahahahaha

>Just remember that Antifa and lefty/pol/ cucks did this

Probably, but it is damning none the less.

>107180478
t. Sven

So much butthurt over larpy TRS ppl getting exposed for being fat gross kiked LARPers. Given the purity spiraling they perpetuate, why should anyone give them the benefit of the doubt?

You have to tie your offline identity to your TRS profile?

How the fuck should I know, I didn't join. From what I understand they were pushing organized meetups in major cities within the USA.

>Spent all that time trying to get vetted on TRS by making time consuming, researched, history related posts

Wow, how horrible. You spent all that time and all you got out of it was enlightenment.

>he fell for the TRS meme

The worst part is he's not even wrong

I never got the appeal of being on the forums, though. Like, I could supplement that all with Sup Forums

you can't even link posts properly, you buzzword-spewing hick

Yea they will ask if you are a jew but conviniently ignore the fact that the leader of the pack has a jewish wife who is a total degenerate. Pic related.

Yes, but most of them suffer from AIDS because they know and love someone who has or might contract it or have enough empathy to just relate to strangers who have these issues. Not that unempathetic nazis could understand that.

what the fuck is a trs?

this is how pozzed we are

>Not doubling up on VPNS

TRS is kill. Forums are gone. Jews did WTC.

t. jew lover.

>Canadians elected this man

MCGA

>create a plan for a preemptive invasion of the United States
>still call it a DEFENCE scheme

this country...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_Scheme_No._1

No.

I was saying that if you use your VPN for Sup Forums stuff and IRL stuff there's a possibility that your two profiles will get tied together.

There might be someone listening on the other end, or log files (if your VPN keeps them) could be used to match the two

It's only really possible if the VPN services itself is compromised or inherently insecure, but the risk is still there

If I need encryption for any IRL stuff I just use HTTPS

Even on the microwave there was less b8 posting. Most people on TRS were genuinely far-right while Sup Forums is under attack by leftists from /leftypol/ and Reddit

Some idiots gave them their IRL name and/or SSN to receive super saiyan vetting.

Did you give them your SSN or your government name and did you use VPN or internet connection not paid for by you? Do you use your current internet connection to access anything associated with your IRL identity?

If you had an account on their forums I hope you weren't a complete retard with opsec.

>giving your ssn to some randos on an internet forum
wew lad

Oh fuck off. My country has little to no kikes, yours has 6 MILLION

I don't understand. What exactly is going on with TRS?

I browse this site for hours every day but I always have no idea what people are talking about.

> posting on Sup Forums since it was /news/
>don't know what TRS is
I didn't w-want to be in your s-secret club anyway

>Watched The Last Week tonight special on Canadian elections

I thought our election process was stupid. God damnit Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=0V5ckcTSYu8

You are getting annoying aussie, careful or we'll purge all you faggots from .au next.

It's a jewish owned club anyway

You couldn't purge a fart from your hemorrhoid ridden arse.

The goal of the TRS honeypot was to doxx a bunch of nazis.

Being under attack is a good thing.

We have to think about their ideas and realize why they are good, bad, useful or useless, etc.

Most of the /leftpol/ threads are the same rehashed slide or b8 threads. There's nothing to think about

The owner, Mike Enoch is married to a jewish woman who embraces her heritage and works as a leftist, pro-multiculturalism, pro-diversity HR employee

Hempbarrassing.

canadians will always just be America Jr.

Stormfronts version of rebbit

me on the right

>Just remember that Antifa and lefty/pol/ cucks did this, and fight them wherever you get teh chance.

Leftypol and trs were warned.

You did this to yourselves.

Seriously paranoia is to 2^3chan Sup Forums as comedy is to our Sup Forums. It's the defining trait of those people, to them everyone is a subversive shill that needs to be eradicated, and TRS actually were acting as shills. How could it go right for them?

lol, all that stuff on Spencer just makes him look good and rational-minded.

Tucker does pick low-hanging fruit, and Trump SHOULD be criticized.

The Spencer-hate on this site is so reaching.

YOU ARE A SHILL

Serious question, is posting memes on Sup Forums something I need to hide doing?

Why don't you guys just namefag on Sup Forums? :^)

at can poo in the loo.
Say, Apu, why can't you?
Dog can poo in the loo.
Can you, Apu? Can you?

Monkey, too, can poo in loo.
I say, Apu, why can't you?

Sloth is slow, slow as glue,
Yet even he can poo in loo.

Elephant is big and large,
He needs toilet size of barge.
But he is smart compared to you,
For elephant can poo in loo.