Sup Forums, I think this will be one of my lasts posts

Sup Forums, I think this will be one of my lasts posts.

I wanted to tell you that all this shit really meant something to me, I feel I belonged to something other's couldn't even imagine.

I'll always remember zimmys trial and everything and the 2012 election fondly.

I die an atheist, believing in minarchism. I liked calling myself a libertarian but it has its flaws.

I genuinely believe what paleocons envisioned is how we should live, with a government but small as fuck and no shitskins flooding around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkM3M3zGcGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok, see you tomorrow nigs

Livestream

Do eeet faget!

Make sure it's messy!

go with God

are you dying or an hero? if an hero please don't, the world is going to be a much better place to live in very soon.

livestream?

if you're too lazy for that at least send pics

Why do you delude yourself? In all probability things are going to get worse.

I hope I can say the same ching chong, I actually drew the awkard kawaii anime shit into my group of friends,taught them some nip words.

>the world is going to be a much better place to live in very soon.

You'll be reborn in a worse place then you're in now.

Also, psychs will redpill you Sup Forums, I think it's what doomed me on the last months.

what flag is that?
wanna go on a sex tour through phillipines instead of an hero?

Panama.

My mail is [email protected] if you wanna stay in touch.

And I don't mean your country is shit, I mean you'll be an aboriginal or Chinaman.

do a flip faggot. off a bridge. onto some dindus

sure why not ill send a message later today

Also I always wanted to think I was part of this party, specially when tripping balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkM3M3zGcGE

dude, if you're going to suicide (please don't), but if you do, seriously spend your life on something worthwhile. BLM protests

Police, put me in the screenshot.

Don't do it, user

But if you do, can I have your stuff?

>psychs
psychologists? psychiatrists? psycics?
you have to answer before you go.

Don't do it. You only get one life. Anything that is wrong can be fixed unless you have a terminal disease.

psychedelics

later niggy

You were a good guy, we will be less without you.

If you're gonna do it, stream it on twitch

Ignore him, do an Hero, but do it Dyllan style. Don't kill any more whites.

Seriously, what makes you think that taking all the posibilities of making your existence better, unto one shot in head, will be better than improve your life; your country is pretty violent and messy for what i know, i invite you to peru we are in economic growth better take advantage of this given that a lot of latin america is pretty messy right now, theres always something you can do about any problem, life has no dead ends, except dead.

>we are in economic growth
I am no loser either, I had a decent salary and a good position, steady growth, all that shit.

Had? Did you loose your job?

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!
Before you go

Look at this photo of my shit encrusted arsehole
Good isn't it?
I am going to pay a liberal feminist pristitute to lick it, and I'll film it and post it here next week, if you're alive

mate. seriously. im going to top myself too now.

cunt

why are you leaving us faggot? we need you