What does Sup Forums think about FtMs? Should they be able to serve in the military?

What does Sup Forums think about FtMs? Should they be able to serve in the military?

as target practice

No. Fuck off

Yeah, pump them up with test and roid them up to hang with the big boys on the front lines.

Also nice to have more pussy out in the field, test makes those cunts horny as fuck.

put them on the frontlines just like WWII with niggers

People come out of service with mental illness, we shouldn't compound that by having people who are fucked in the head serve before even seeing action.

if they can prove their worth and actually go through the training required to become soldiers, I see no problem other than having a vagina around sex-deprived men

>should women be made stronger and better suited for battle with chemicals
An unqualified yes

Not in combat roles. Same goes for the regular, less crazy women.

/thread

fpbp

there's no reason to be so toxic

Same as any other gender transition, it's fucking degenerate and needs to be weeded out. It has no place in any aspect of life let alone the military. Women in combat roles is one thing, and I'm even dubious of that, but trans anything in any capacity is a fucking no-go.

No, have you seen battles that goes on in for example, recently Aleppo? All day long, you have to carry heavy ammo around,

Women arent strong, they would not be there. They would only be liablity to the others. At best they can help behind the lines. But not in front.

>stop plucking eyebrows
>become boy

>Not liking FtM

Yikes, what has happened to my beloved Corps

Don't care. If they're taking steroids they will develop the necessary muscle tissue to fight.

damn a based leaf? I didn't think it were possible

Not the bone structure though.

Females are notorious for hairline fractures in the legs. Even just from long rucks with a 60+ pack they can get hairline fractures.

Females are not meant for very physical activity.