Is he Sup Forumss guy?

is he Sup Forumss guy?

No, he's a scientist. Dumbass

>2017
>still listening to Weird Al

Who?

That's Rake Yohn, from the CKY video series

He's anti trump. So I guess not.
Also, he's an atheist, and most of you guys are believers.

However, I like him desu.
I'm also an atheist, and although I think trump is much fucking better than Hillary, I think he'll be a shitty president.

He looks like a face painted onto a thumb

No, He hates Trump

He's further left than fucking Sargon, of course not.

>anti-brexit
>pro-EU

no.

/thread

Hes obsessed with anita sarkessian. I bet he wanks his cock to her all the time.

To be fair shes looking fucking hot. Shame shes evil.

K thanks Jew. GTFO.

hi sargon

Yall talking shit about Sargon boy?

Sargon is a faux intellectual

>t. true intellectual

>CKY
NINETY SIX QUITE BITTER BEINGS

Well reasoned arguments are now the hallnark of fraudulence? hes just a simple man trying to put his voice out there, and many, many people congratulate him on his insightful, thoughtful, witty commentary.

>caring enough about sargoy to argue

I agree with this. He seems pretty hung up on her for a while.

Seems like he's going to get hung up on Moriarty next.

But, then again. That seems to be thunderfoot's style. Beat a point to death.

Still enjoy his stuff from time to time.

It's like his face is a continuation of his neck.

He used to be cool. Then he got all worked up about feminists and it fried his brain.
Now he's lost even his scientific credibility.

He's also pro EU.

Thunderfoot destroyed him in the little debate they had about Brexit. Sargon's position on the issue was irrational.

thunderf00t attacks people till they are dead, then makes a few videos declaring he killed them, see venomfangx. Hes just finished this cycle with moriarty, maybe one more video about it. anita is not dead yet. the attacks will continue.

His beekeeping videos are good tho

Probably because he was personally affected by Atheism + banning him from a convention or some shit i can't remember.

Of course he's pro EU, he literally gets his paychecks from EU science funding.

It's interesting that I'm not the only one who's noticed that.

What's up with this venomfangx guy? Sounds like an edgelord.

Anita probably won't ever truly be dead. If she's not actively playing a role in something, she'll probably be funding it when she's not cute enough to be on camera.

>What's up with this venomfangx guy? Sounds like an edgelord.

Hes a creationist that ran a youtube channel back in the early days of youtube. him and thunderfoot made hundereds of videos going back and forth at eachother. One day venomfangx lost it and filed dmca's on all of thunderf00ts videos. thunderf00t lawyered up and made venomfangx his bitch and forced him to read this long as 10 minute paper where he outlined what he did, why he did it, why it was wrong to do, that he wont do it again, and that hes a dumbass. that video of venomfang reading it all out is still on thunderf00ts channel i think.

He's part of a leftist identity that no longer has political clout. His utopian vision was stolen from him by extremists, extremists he believes came out of some unfortunate accident but we believe came as a direct result of his lefty politics taking shape and growing over time.

He probably won't ever be /ourguy/ but he's an enemy of an enemy, and a good one at that.

Omfg that's hilarious!

Fucking YouTube drama is always great.

Thanks for filling me in.

Didn't the venomfang guy get sent to looney bin? I think Phil contacted his parents and they got him to go.

Underrated

He's an honest scientist but isn't he isn't morally redpilled, that is far too rare and requires delving into taboo studies.

Didn't think is guy invent the cybermatrix

Oh Australia, never change.

for this alone I dropped him. He is in Czech republic or something and has an interest in free movement as well as the criminal waste the EU spends on 'research' in universities.

The EU science funding is essentially welfare for pleb-tier universities. Nothing good comes out of this expenditure except well-catered conferences, trips abroad, and the continuation of work for otherwise unemployable academics.

I am not suggesting that academics are worthless or research is stupid - far from it. It is just that the EU funding goes to mostly shit.

So yeah, fuck Thunderfoot for being a welfare queen.

lol'd audibly

I wish I was in Israel, literally every post on Sup Forums from Israel is guaranteed replies