I got asked this the other day and everything I said regarding this was really general and not very convincing:

I got asked this the other day and everything I said regarding this was really general and not very convincing:

Why does it matter if whites become a minority? Besides again obvious, general shit like "it's literally our country"

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/24/racial-diversity-may-reduce-overall-innovation/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/ethnic-diversity-strength-or-weakness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whites are the best at creating civil societies

QUICK!! Spoonfeed the idiot his opinions.
Whatever you do, don't let him think for himself.

Fuck off, nigger. I am asking for reasons, not lines to say.

You dont deserve to post Molymeme.
If you don't even know WHY, why did you attempt to defend this position?
What did you say exactly?

>Every single nonwhite country is an unapologetic shithole, and has been since biblical times if not earlier.
>The singular exception is the almost comically unethical Asians.
>lmao but whys that matter tho?

Go stand on some train tracks you philosophical invalid.

Pretending to know stuff and defend a subject you know nothing about is quite niggerdly IMO.

Destroys unity and culture. Look how long it took to assimilate the Germans. You think other immigrants won't be harder?

Whites have been raised in the same culture, and communicating with other white people is more natural and less awkward for you because they've lived a more similar life to yourself.

That while you like visiting other cultures, you don't want to live in other cultures, you like your culture.

Some people just won't get it. Because modern society doesn't understand how its culture is important. They believe they have rejected old culture, moved past it, when they live according to its teachings every day unconciously

Because we are being replaced by parasitic races that's can't sustain modern civilization

Its hard to argue without going full Stormfront white masterrace.
Whites being the masterrace isnt wrong just not what libcucks wanna hear

>literally our country
I can't wait for this meme to get old.

I know in general why, but I don't essentially know anything particularly detailed about it. Simply that whites have established successful modern civilizations and those with similarly successful civilizations are those with typically higher IQ than us (asians, jews).

Niggers destroy any civilization they touch. Even South Africa nowadays, which has a fuckton of whites.

>Besides again obvious
Opposing one world government ruled by kikes over race "like ancient Egiptians" we're supposed to become. Supporting real diversity, which is the flavour of the wrold.

you're a moron

>Its hard to argue without going full Stormfront white masterrace.

Yee I imagine if you have a low nigger-like IQ explaining thoughts can be real tricky.

Are you retarded?

It's easy to defend wanting to hang out with mostly white people for the same reason it's easy for Japan to justify cutting off non-Japanese and Isreal for cutting off non-Jews. It's easy for natives to justify preserving theirselves. Are all of these societies simultaneously the "Master race"? Of course not, but they all have their own merits and strengths.

If you can't justify living with your own ethnicity through any other means than white supremacy, you don't understand what is good about your own people. If you can argue a people is good, a society known for bringing animals into their homes and feeding them, for giving more to charity than any other culture, a culture which has stood AGAINST the damn Nazis....

If you can't justify preserving all that, I mean, are you sure you understand your people and your culture at all?

I don't care, because I don't care about the state of the world beyond myself. If I have children, I may begin to give a shit, as the world becomes much worse off under every other color of skin (there is a single exception that I can think of - Japan - but they do not have the numbers to counteract the rest of the East Asian ethnicity).

Once I'm dead, the world can go to hell for all I care. And if whites become a minority, you can expect shit to go very badly very quickly.

Yes, whites excel in moral self-reflection. This leads to societies that try to minimize as much suffering as possible.
A conscious. A soul.

It's also the reason they are going extinct. As too much of any good thing is fatal.

Because if the niggers take over the world would collapse

>a culture which has stood AGAINST the damn Nazis....
what a mistake

1. Whites are, in general, more intelligent than many other races, and intelligence is correlated with peaceful, prosperous societies
2. Ethnocentrism is a fact of life, other races will always try to take advantage of you, and thus the best states are homogenous
3. Even in the best of conditions, it would be bad. We don't have the best conditions. We have a cabal of shadowy international financiers pounding propaganda into the minorities heads that we deserve genocide. If you think that will vanish suddenly if they become majority, you're a fool

The world wouldn't collapse. Any concept of society would, but the world itself would keep on spinning. Not even whites have the capacity to truly destroy the world, only its capacity to sustain life.

Since early colonial times, and until just a few decades ago, virtually all Whites believed race was a fundamental aspect of individual and group identity. They believed people of different races had different temperaments and abilities, and built markedly different societies. They believed that only people of European stock could maintain a society in which they would wish to live, and they strongly opposed race-mixing. For more than 300 years, therefore, American policy reflected a consensus on race that was the very opposite of what prevails today.

Diversity kills culture because when the majority loses its in-group preference it can no longer set the standard or tone of society.
We've been pretending that race doesn't exist for the best part of 50 years due to liberal brainwashing and post-critical theory and now we're being forced to confront reality.

Expect a race war in the not too distant future

Have you considered getting your narcissism addressed so you stop making an idiot of yourself on a streaming video website owned by Google/Alphabet?

You need to stop masturbating in public.

Didn't mean the world itself would collapse just the fabric of society. most predominantly black countries are toilets and have a low standard of living with a corrupt government if they can't sort their own problems out how will the run the world

>a culture which has stood AGAINST the damn Nazis....

kek you cant make the connection but consider yourself intelligent? Thats funny.

But you're posting a picture of molyneux so you should know.
It takes an average IQ 100 for a democracy to function, below that it doesn't exist.
Also foreigners vote for left philosophy at a disproportionate rate while not paying out, and the headaches caused from shared ethnic neighbourhoods that just prevent society from being cohesive

>why does going extinct matter? XDXD

fucking leftists man, they're mentally ill

No it isn't. Should be controversial that Japan is Japanese?

That's the real irony of it isn't it? White culture is killing itself due to the charitable virtues of white culture. It's literally shrinking. We're having white culture wiped out of textbooks, while they're not introducing white history month over in China.

Not that the death of culture isn't inevitably to some extent, but, it's as if in a rush to be as inclusive and multicultural as possible and getting the advantages of that, nobody really grasps what we're leaving behind. They don't even think about it, because they're afraid that if they value their own culture, they might discover something that makes them racist.

In their quest to avoid racism, they've internalized this collective guilt about their own ethnicity and culture, and they celebrate its destruction, a sort of self-facing racism. People don't seem to want to fix white people or white culture anymore, they just want to get rid of them and erase the culture, problem solved, they were never any good to begin with.

this guy gets' it

This actually poses a serious moral question when you think about it.

What happens if the country is embroiled in racial tensions but the military general who holds the nuclear codes is black but the POTUS is white? What happens when different ethnic segments of the military want to openly revolt against the government? Even on an individual level, how can combat soldiers be expected to fight wars on behalf of the government when they may hold completely contrary motivations?

I don't think we're that far away from crisis point actually. When you look at the racial demographics this does seem quite alarming from a national security standpoint.

The real answer is because you feel good among your peers.

This sterile right libertarian way of arguing does not bring us the victory.

Its important to appeal to feelings

1. Whites create and maintain a unique (and frankly the best) civilization. And being a minority hampers this.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/24/racial-diversity-may-reduce-overall-innovation/

2. Diversity in general sucks. Causes people to become cynical distrustful fucks.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/ethnic-diversity-strength-or-weakness/

Stop, you stupid right winger. Speak in morality, not logic, liberals do not think logically. Appeal to their emotion by changing the theme from "whites" to "everyone", just ask

>why do you want to make the world less colourful?

Just force them to admit that even though they preach and adore diversity and multiculturalism, that they actually are destroying diversity by carelessly mixing them all together, like paint.

Just say you'd prefer to live in a world of diverse and beautiful colours, races and cultures.

What I said makes perfect sense when you take the redpill that Germans aren't whites, they're niggers that just can't stop starting wars.

One day I will get you with a German made quality rake, you god damn maple kike

It doesn't matter at all and it's inevitable and good. What nazitards don't realise is that not just whites, but everything will become a minority as the populations in the world mix into a single race.

Nigger be careful remember your laws

>Inevitable and good
Kike

We'll bring over some more bombers.

History repeats itself

Nobody over here even knows you took part in WW2 or WW1, thats how irrelevant you are, cuckada.

>Why does it matter if whites become a minority?

>why does it matter if the main taxpaying bloc and drivers of civilization and industry become a minority in their own countries

Suppose we built a station on Mars. It's engineered to be self sustainable. There is food production/hydroponics bays, oxygen and fuel production facilities. All tools, engineering manuals, spare parts are available. Regular maintenance IS required or you die. There is radio based tech support from Pajeet at NASA if needed but no physical assistance available. There is a weed bar with a grape drank machine and a basketball court. Now we staff this facility with only blacks... How long do you think it will take to turn into Detroit 2.mars?

Dead men tell no tales.

whites are already a minority.

We are fucked if we dont turn this around quickly

It doesn't really matter
Its sad but what are you gonna do ?
I think the human race as a whole has more than outstayed their welcome on this rock.
Humans been around for 150 000. Years
Out of the 4.5 billion years of the planets age and look at this festering shithole.
>inb4 the planet is only 6000 years old and I'll go to hell
Okay

Nice ad hominem, bro.

It is inevitable because it is. If there are no natural restrictions barring people of one ethnicity to mate with the people of the other, they will merge overtime.

It is good because having a global and interconnected gene pool is good for evolution. Having a single race removes barriers damaging cooperation.

Simple. Look at every place whites no longer had power. Do you want to be white there?

3rd world scum hate you because they are NOT you. That is why they wear hair weaves, dye their hair blonde, use contact lens, lighten their skin, etc.

So if they could kill you they would. Always remember that.

I'm not so sure. I think you underestimate the group survival instinct.

If whites decide to give up on the concept of the white race they immediately become a depreciating asset because their genes are recessive. This is basically a suicidal group strategy for white people as it means they can no longer set the tone and standard of society. It means they'll be forced to hand over the political reigns to other races and become a hated minority in their own country.

That doesn't sound like a very wise strategy.

>nihilism

kys if nothing matters anyways

We just reached the point where we could colonize the universe and would not depend on this planet anymore, this would elevate us into the ranks of demigods.

But only if the world was united and populated by one race.

Its over 40 years now that a man walked on the moon.

Look how spending for welfare increades at that time. We dont have the ressoruces to meet our potential because we have to subsidize the subhumans and effectively pay for our own genocide.

When the whites are gone this planet will turn into the planet of the apes and be irrelevant forever.

This, basically our whole election was SJWs vs. anti-SJWs just because this narrative was the easiest for groups to make zingers and sound bytes out of

Once the issues at stake go back to being boring, dry topics like healthcare and income taxes, people will stop caring because these are not emotional topics that are easy to latch onto

This is perhaps why the Trump victory has upset so many libtards. They conflate their feelings and opinions with their morality and Trump denies all three.

cause we'd like a country, please

You worded it very well. Exactly that is what is going to happen.

>It is inevitable because it is. If there are no natural restrictions barring people of one ethnicity to mate with the people of the other, they will merge overtime.

This assumes that first world societies can be maintained by non-whites. Most white people realise that non-white countries are, by the by, terrible places to live. They just don't want to admit it for fear of losing their jobs.

If America turns into Africa 2.0 it won't be "good", it will have a strong dysgenic effect. Miscegenation was one of the main factors in the downfall of the Roman Empire.

You seem to manage but, still lack observation skills.

Just look at any video on worldstar

You will see a lot of whites getting rekt by roving gangs of basketball americans.

In other areas around the world where white civilization once touched the land and they were driven off those places literally become living hell.

For example - Haiti, Zimbabwe, South Africa and now this is coming to Europe and North America.

I'm not afraid of being a minority because of how whites treated minorities in the past. I'm afraid of becoming a minorty because of how non-whites treat minorities when they're the majority. Just look at how non-whites treat minorties in their contries today, that will be America/Australia when they out number us

Have you seen idiocracy?

Yes. People are moved by emotions, even rational minds. A rational mind knows this and would use this ability.

I am tired of this muh intellectialism and facts meme that is spread here, the masses of the people do not care about facts. Its just how it is.

They will always be ruled by an elite. Its just a question of the elite has good intentions for them or not.

it's literally our country

You could not be more wrong about this. In a perfect world, perhaps. And you know if the mixing was occurring between europeans, asians, and maybe middle easterners it wouldnt be the end of the world. But not with niggers. No way. And not in our world when they outnumber us and continue to grow in number. There are so many niggers and so many asians and poo in loos that if everyone mixed the niggers wouldnt actually disappear. We would all become a bunch of niggers and nigger asians because they would massively overpower everything else due to their numbers. A future of mixing is a future of niggers everywhere.

Not in our interest since we'll have less power, we'll be more vulnerable, be more likely to get wiped out or outbred or for culture to be lost. For mankind in general it's the loss of a demonstrably good sample of genetic material, particularly because whites are not having many children.

they will turn your country into a shithole, it's only whites and some asians who can sustain a society like this.

No tribe has ever just willingly given over their clay to another tribe without being conquered. Whites are putting themselves in a very dangerous position by becoming a minority, especially given the dangerous rhetoric coming out of universities.

This is my answer outside of
>it's my country

#whitelivesmatter

Why does it matter if the sun rises in the West. It aint gonna happen mah dood.

Exactly.

"History is littered with wars which everybody knew would never happen." We should have listened to Enoch Powell.

If you compared Sweden to when I grew up to the shit hole it is today it becomes crystal clear.

Before there was next to none black kids when I went to school. Out of maybe 250 or so students through 7-9th grade where I went there was maybe 10 blacks total. The concept of being violent and beating others up was completely alien, everyone just minded their own thing in their own group of friends.

Nowadays I keep hearing stories from my dad who's a teacher in a gymnasium (something which is ABOVE 9th grade, so people should be older and more mature). And here the fucking refugees and blacks do all kind of shit. Death threats, beating people up over stupid reason, vandalizing the teacher's cars, throwing books at other students. It's a fucking mess. And right now the population of whites might be 85%, I'm not too sure, can you imagine what would happen if these people became the majority? This land would collapse.

>world average IQ goes down
>at the same time economic culture moves towards mass consumption in all areas
>normative and social culture moves towards the median, as everything above is offensive to some group
>states all over western world move towards left and taxes rise, or debt increases or both
>low IQs and minorities vote left
>minority behavior is used to pit groups against one another, whilst the states get to focus on careers and ideological crusades; endless and useless wars and globalization that leaves Earth and humans in artificial poverty whilst a rich ownership class (jews+wannabes) hoards wealth and doesn't use it outside this goal
>governments and their goons and useful idiots start infesting forms of escapism in order to gain brownie points, money and a sense of security - hence the retardation against genders, video games being political and education being dumbed down
>religion and philosophy are only allowed if they fit this change; they are not allowed in Christian or western ways

You've got it easy by comparison, what minority could ever overtake whites in Australia? Chinese or Indians? They don't generally get in politics and won't do shit, even if the society isn't as nice and cohesive as it once was. You don't have to deal with spics and niggers like America, or niggers and sand niggers like Europe.

Same in Germany.

Society is just lowering its standards each year.

Everything gets worse each year and we will hit third world levels in the next 20 years

Whites only matter because of the potential and tradition which can be used to counter this movement. If not for whites, we are at the mercy of Eurasia and the uprooted China.

I'd rather trust my hands.

I hope you can get some kind of national party going, German-bro. Will try and push SD so Sweden can get that slim chance of recovering itself before it is too late.

I don't think this "diversity is our strength" diatribe is going to last much longer. Ironic considering the new Hamilton play just came out depicting the founding fathers as negroes.

It's like a modern day minstrel show for fart sniffing liberals

When the narrative collapses in on itself we're going to look back on ourselves and cringe

Honestly White Americans won't do shit about it. They live too comfortably as is. Most of them are well off enough that they won't see displacement or anything like it as a legitimate threat, and they'll just flee more or seclude themselves in gated or separated communities to keep the more violent brown trash away from them like what's happened in California.

They're too happy with the status quo and are afraide of having racist thoughts or the like and are more than happy to use low-IQ browns as nothing but cheap labor since they don't think in the abstract about the collective good of the country.

>comically unethical Asians

top kek

AfD is surging right now but this wont go down democratically.

Because you cant legally expell niggers who already have a German passport.

You need stormtroopers and friendly police who will turn a blind eye on your street actions so the subhumans will leave "voluntarily"

Do you like living in Mexico? Because that's what Mexicans and their anchor babies are going to turn America once they're a majority and control the Senate, Congress and eventually the Presidency.

There's a reason that Mexicans fled their Mexican paradise where Mexicans control everything in power and the country is a giant shithole.

Only difference is now both countries are going to be shit and everyone will suffer for it.

First of all, this is false.
>white race they immediately become a depreciating asset because their genes are recessive
Race mixing is more like mixing milk and coffee. You are most likely to get a child in between, with the same but minor chance getting one to be closer to one or the other.

>This is basically a suicidal group strategy for white people as it means they can no longer set the tone and standard of society.
We are in the 21st century, you know. A group doesn't correlate with ethnicity. A group is defined by goals and common culture and philosophy, which in no way correlates with skin colour. It does correlate with upbringing of course, but the boundaries also disappear overtime.

For once, we haven't seen any country that got "blacked" to suffer economically. On the contrary. Infamous Sweden and Germany are one of the strongest economies.
Secondly, the Asian countries managed to accomplish the titanic work of catching up and in many ways surpassing the west.

this

Eh, in the west the pendulum swings fast and it swings hard.
The french revolution not only led to the development of modern civil society, but also involved cutting off lots of heads.

Right now we're in a phase of decline, but as soon as we get our heads out of our asses, we'll clean the current mess up very efficiently and with utmost prejudice.

2nd renaissance when?

Whites (Spaniard descendants) control everything in power in Mexico. The problem is that 1/10 of the population can't prevent the remaining 9/10ths from being low-IQ and shitty and unable to function in European-style institutions the Spaniards implemented.

Ask yourself the same question but change white to "black" or "asian" in their own countries, then you understand its similar to coming into a country and taking it over via becoming the largest group. Whites are already the minority worldwide but may soon become minorities in some of their own countries.
Regardless of a persons race it's still immoral.

Reading about the dark ages was cool, but I don't want to live in them.

> Germany and Sweden are doing well economically
Do you think it's because they have blacks in them? Do you really think they're better off because of their black and Arab populations?

Because non-whites, excluding asians and many white latinos, show very little interest or ability in sustaining society. It's "gibs me dat" until it all falls apart.

Whites won't be a minority. Stop with this shitty meme.

>We are in the 21st century, you know. A group doesn't correlate with ethnicity. A group is defined by goals and common culture and philosophy, which in no way correlates with skin colour. It does correlate with upbringing of course, but the boundaries also disappear overtime.

In addition to "current year" memery you state this like it's a blanket statement of fact with absolutely nothing to back it up except your own bluff and bullshit.

They're already a minority in Texas, New Mexico, and California. Also current Census projections predict it nationally by 2042. Also numerous cities in America are already majority nonwhite, NYC, LA, Memphis, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., among others.

If this is what the future holds I hope sentient robots kill us all.

There are two problems at hand:
1. Nigs are intellectually inferior and drag the society back (holds for other groups too but even more so for nigs).
2. It is much harder to build trust within a heterogeneous society as opposed to homogenous one, which breaks the social contract. Diversity is weakness.

The first argument applies to some foreign groups. The second to all of them.

M8, even White Spaniards are retarded, just look at Spain FFS. Most people spend their time laying around taking their siestas while the economy goes down the shitter and civil war might be looming because apparently the country isn't commie enough and they don't have enough Muslims. You'd think after having Muslims for 700 years they'd wise up but remember, they're Spaniards.

What are you talking about, Spain is a 1st world country with an average IQ of 98-99 and some of the least Muslims and Muslim-friendly populaces in all of Western Europe. The Spaniards in Mexico are the overwhelming majority of the country's ruling class and aren't stupid, they've accomplished a lot of stuff by themselves despite being surrounded by retards, I guarantee you that Carlos Slim Helu (media mogul) and Miguel Alcubierre (internationally renowned theoretical physicist) wouldn't ever come from any predominantly native country.

Detroit.

>I guarantee you that Carlos Slim Helu (media mogul) and Miguel Alcubierre (internationally renowned theoretical physicist) wouldn't ever come from any predominantly native country.

Thats where you're wrong kiddo

Can you give me an example where a white minority has been treated okay by a non-white majority?

Look at South Africa, and the 70.000 white murders there since the fall of the apartheid regime, or look at the black on white crime statistics in the USA, which is almost a white minority country already.

You'll see what happens when whites become a minority. We literally get genocided.

>Race mixing is more like mixing milk and coffee

My point was that ethnicity is strongly tied to culture. If you imported millions of Australian aboriginals to the US do you honestly think American culture would remain the same? This completely overlooks the quantitative differences in IQ and temperament of the different races.

>A group doesn't correlate with ethnicity.

It absolutely does. As stated a thousand times before, if different dog breeds exist why should it be any different for humans?

>For once, we haven't seen any country that got "blacked" to suffer economically. On the contrary. Infamous Sweden and Germany are one of the strongest economies.

The health of a society is not to be measured by its economy alone. Diversity is a huge source of social conflict. To pretend otherwise is to ignore all the ethnic conflicts that have been recorded throughout history.

You're not posting anything original