youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obamas-inauguration-day-plans/story?id=44766166
youtube.com/watch?v=o6yA2hS2bFo
youtube.com/watch?v=rRkc08_dR-0
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlcO0Fikc
youtube.com/watch?v=2PuD3XrF9Hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO~

REAL THREAD GET IN, OP DID NOT ANNOUNCE NOR GET APPROVAL OF ANYONE

GET IN

GO

REAL THREAD

I fucked up go to awoobaker thread
I saw Joe posting and decided to bake without approval

Hello I am "Godzilla".

You won, I lost.

I underestimated memes but I will assure you that measures will be taken for future elections.

Enjoy this while you can since this will be the last time you jerk offs ever get a taste of real power......

Nice job you fucking faggot.

Fuck off

Just redirect the thread to the other one and it's fine.

You don't need fucking aproval to make a thread. This one should be used first and we should recyle the other one. But now we have another resident autist who has deemed himself the king of threads and will sperg out if anyone else makes them.

You made this several minutes before he announced he was making the next one. You did nothing wrong.

NEW THREAD

GET IN

GO

No worries m8, thread will die if we just let be pruned. You can take over if you want after next.

AWOOOOOO

stop watching Tucker

>t. richard spencer

>shill thread
No thanks

Just ignore him. He's gonna be an autist and thread split until he goes to bed because he's the king of threads now and no one else is allowed to make Trump General. We had this same shit happen back during the primaries for a while with shills who always added their site (full of clickjacking and ads) to the OP. I reckon that link will make a return soon enough.

Trump bump

What is manafort up to these days? Does he still live at Trump tower?

He's saying that as if we don't already know. Doesn't mean it's not entertaining.

Please kill yourself anytime, my man. OP of this thread conceeded and he will be making the next thread after this one is pruned.

Eat a wolf turd, faggot. ATTTTURDDDDD

REAL THREAD

GET IN AND ABANDON THREAD

GO

Christ you're an annoying faggot. Go away

He doesn't need to make a new thread, you just have to recycle this one you dip

You just want this one to prune so you can make the next one

Kthx. Leave this thread, splitter.

Is there a higher res of his portrait?

I disavow this thread

No one gives a shit. This one came first, we use it then recycle the other. Not letting a fucking tripfag become king of threads like Trump2016 spammer.

> Page 5

B-b-but furrybaker d-didnt m-make it, shill!

Swear to god that dude is Trump2016. I wonder when he'll start adding his shill link into the OP.

He's teased it already, since he's in charge now. AWWWOOOOOOSHILL

Get out, shill.

We're just keeping this one so we can recycle it, which we always do with accidental splits. You new or something?

Fuck off, shill.

Guys, I'm a little bit worried about Kushner.

I read into him a few nights ago and he is a super manipulative Jew.

Thanks for bumping this so we can use it when yours hits 300.

Does the outgoing president speak at the inauguration? Do we have to listen to Obama get in a last jab at Trump before the swearing in?

Will he even attend the Innauguration?

At this point only HW bush has said he won't, and he's very sick. When I went in 2008 Bush said a few words but not a whole speech, and Bush and Obama were on much better terms than Obama and Trump.

Lol. Obama will be forced to ride with Trump to the inaguration. How funny.

>President Obama will ride with President-elect Trump in the motorcade from the White House to the Inauguration at the Capitol next Friday, the White House announced Friday.

>Prior to attending the Inauguration, the White House said the president and first lady Michelle Obama will host President-elect Trump and incoming first lady Melania Trump at the White House for tea and a reception.
abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obamas-inauguration-day-plans/story?id=44766166

Awoo~

I say ignore the other thread,that guy keeps trying to take charge of all /ptg/ threads.

What's wrong with that?

They 'took over' when they started putting /ptg/ in the thread titles. Easier to find for the furry shills.

>They 'took over' when they started putting /ptg/ in the thread titles. Easier to find for the furry shills.

They'll just shit this thread up with pic dumps when its recycled. Awooofags are a super tolerant bunch.

It just kinda goes against the spirit of the site when you have users deciding they have special powers and are the only ones allowed to make threads. We shouldn't ignore it, but they shouldn't have ignored this thread either. 99% of the time with accidental splits we just use the first thread first then recycle the old one. Now we're getting "No use my thread and report the other one and I'll make a new one at 300 so ignore all others". It's not how we've ever done things.

THIS

I just dont understand why TrumpOP and his predecessor, Trumpeter, stays quiet on it. I guess they don't want to argue with the shillOPs. Portugal used to be a good OP, but he sucks now, too.

TrumpOP was the only one that ever actually went full shill. I haven't seen Trumpeter or Portebro do anything bad and this is the first time Awoobaker has ignored an existing thread which is what worried me. TrumpOP was literally adding links to his own site into the OP just to get ad revenue and using a proxy to roleplay as other posters and start drama anytime someone called him out on it.

They post in the shillOP threads, but never speak up. TrumpOP gets bullied when he does, so I understand why hes leaving.

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

All these fags complaining about thread splitting and multiple threads being made when this shit comes out....coincidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=o6yA2hS2bFo

>even this thread is arguing about threads

BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC

awooo!

Thread shitters in

Is Dick the gypsyposter?

When did Portebro ever do anything specifically bad, do you have a summery / screencap / link? He got an user laid with pasta once

I'm going to bed, goodnight everyone!

I believe there is a team of two or three shills at work in order to derail and split. Be aware. Report, filter, ignore.

OP said he will make another thread after this one reaches the bump limit. I hope he confirms this.

Reminder that arguing about thread splitters and hat girls is the work of shills. We seem to have forgotten this fact. Shills will ALWAYS choose the path of least resistance, they will find the button that causes the most derailment and push it hard.

>everyone that doesn't like what I like is a fascist shill
Very snowflaky of you.

How do we start the day right during the weekends without Morning joe?

If you just drown them out with redpills and election things we can cut through the thread.

Hillary Clinton is the worst political candidate in history.

why are liberal cartoons so shit? like what the fuck are they even trying to say?

Hillary Clinton is a mess and a giant idiot who couldn't win an election that was handed to her.

wew i bet this gets spread to Kingdom Come on kikebook

The F-35 is a good airplane

He lets the spam shit go on and often encourages it. Like I said, he used to be a solid OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRkc08_dR-0
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SlcO0Fikc
youtube.com/watch?v=2PuD3XrF9Hg

>when you witness how terrible a commie society can be so you're not allowed in the US

Hillary Clinton is a waste of space and a failure of a human being. She could not manage a campaign for shit.

Blue pill dump.

Sleep tight user

>everyone that doesnt spam wolf girl pics is up to no good and hates Trump
Got it. Thanks!

Democrats are too stupid to win an election anymore.

Hillary Clinton is garbage just like the DNC and deserved to lose.

OP please reply me and let me know you are making the next thread.

I will

What does it mean? This literally said nothing.

Good lad.

Excuse you. It was pure luck that made DRUMPF president. Democrats are scientifically proven to be smarter. Studies show that.

Stupid DRUMPFKIN IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT.

well she better than Bernie at least. Through the Dem primaries he spent just about as much Clinton and was never even close. Classic liberal thought process: if you spend enough money your problems will be solved.

Whoever suggested windex for ants, thank you

Dems lost the midwest in a landslide.

Why do you care so much about OP's? Bring back the fucking bot. Jesus.

Dems couldn't win to save their lives.

Minnesomalia didn't make it. A shame. That state is fucked.

>21 posts

>bring back the bot
Not on my watch.

You hear that, boys? NO SCANDALS!!

It choked me up to be honest.

> bring back the bot

He's busy making a fool of himself at confirmation hearings

Another election map.

Pure luck. Stop shitposting.

DRUMPF IS DONE FOR

IT'S OVER DRUMPFKINS

GO HOME DRUMPFKINS DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF