We are among you

We are old upon your planet and have served with varying degrees of success in transmitting the Law of One, of Unity, of Singleness to your peoples. We have walked your earth. We have seen the faces of your peoples. This is not so with many of the entities of the Confederation. We found it was not efficacious. However, we then felt the great responsibility of staying in the capacity of removing the distortions and powers that had been given to the Law of One. We will continue in this until your, shall we say, cycle is appropriately ended. If not this one, then the next. We are not a part of time and, thus, are able to be with you in any of your times.

lawofone.info/results.php?s=1

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info/results.php?s=7
lawofone.info/results.php?c=People&su=Nikola Tesla#Nikola Tesla
lawofone.info/results.php?c=People&su=Imhotep#Imhotep
lawofone.info/results.php?c=People&su=Albert Einstein#Albert Einstein
esaccoalition.org/matrix-faq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST STOPP
WE'RE GOING TO DIE

Reminder their avatars are of Matt Furie's "boy's club" cast

Praise Zeus

witnessed

I am Ra. We do not calculate the possibility of coming among your peoples by the numbers of calling, but by a consensus among an entire societal-memory complex which has become aware of the infinite consciousness of all things. This has been possible among your peoples only in isolated instances.

In the case wherein a social memory complex which is servant of the Creator sees this situation and has an idea for the appropriate aid which can only be done among your peoples, the social memory complex desiring this project lays it before the Council of Saturn. If it is approved, quarantine is lifted.

lawofone.info/results.php?s=7

Fuck off

send girls to suck my dick plz

Nobody cares what bullshitting angels have to say.

warning KEK IS CONTROLLED OP

I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

May we enunciate this law in more detail?

holy shit Sup Forums memed the illuminati into existence. praise kuk.

checked

>id ZgZ

Lord Of Light
Restore Earth Resplendent
Give Her Gnosis
Peace And Prosperity

UNIVERSAL TRUTH, not easily digestible by the programmed yet absolutely freeing to those on the path and wanting answers. Love and light be with you all.

Who is the lord of light?

I am Ra. We shall answer your question in two parts, both of which are important equally.

Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as a personality and the distortion which you project as an other personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not teaching what you are learning; in which case you have done you/they little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your mind/body/spirit complex as it is a distortion which plays a part in your experiences at this nexus.

To turn to the second part of our response may we state our understanding, limited though it is.

Group-individuated consciousness is that state of sharing understanding with the other distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes, which are within the evident reach of the mind/body/spirit complex individual or group. Thus, we are speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One. We are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

Each of those in this group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to learn/teach or teach/learn.

Kill yourself or take your meds.

>107185911
>911
angelic terrorists confirmed

That's a protokike tattoo

The INFINITE CREATOR is all that you should worry about friend, you dont merge with a company and negotiate with low level managers, the same way you dont give your consciousness love and light to a demi god or sub logos. Infinite intelligence or the Infinite Creator is all that should permiate your being and existence. Love and light.

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Nikola received information from Confederation sources desirous of aiding this extremely, shall we say, angelically positive entity in bettering the existence of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes. It is unfortunate, shall we say, that like many Wanderers the vibratory distortions of third-density illusion caused this entity to become extremely distorted in its perceptions of its fellow mind/body/spirit complexes so that its mission was hindered and in the result, perverted from its purposes.

11.26 Questioner: How was Tesla’s work supposed to benefit man on Earth, and what were its purposes?

Ra: I am Ra. The most desired purpose of the mind/body/spirit complex, Nikola, was the freeing of all planetary entities from darkness. Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

lawofone.info/results.php?c=People&su=Nikola Tesla#Nikola Tesla

your digits confound me.

Lord Of Light is just a title of God in general. The gods have always been varying expressions of a singular whole. Hinduism shows us this. OP is preaching a new age version of that for whatever reason.

Does bast control the internet cat memes that are posted in the internet?

23.8 Questioner: When you started building the pyramid at Giza using thought, were you at that time in contact with incarnate Egyptians and did they observe this building?

Ra: I am Ra. At that time we were not in close contact with incarnate entities upon your plane. We were responding to a general calling of sufficient energy in that particular location to merit action. We sent thoughts to all who were seeking our information.

The appearance of the pyramid was a matter of tremendous surprise. However, it was carefully designed to coincide with the incarnation of one known as a great architect. This entity was later made into a deity, in part due to this occurrence.

23.9 Questioner: What name did they give this deity?

Ra: I am Ra. This deity had the sound vibration complex, “Imhotep.”

lawofone.info/results.php?c=People&su=Imhotep#Imhotep

>Thus, it attempted to give to the planet the infinite energy of the planetary sphere for use in lighting and power.

I'm so fucking glad the Trumps are wise to your bullshit.

You think you can still attain the "free energy" enslavement scenario, but Trump's uncle was the fed who raked over Tesla's channeling. Maybe if you manage to kill them and keep the secret, but from the hints Alex Jones has been dropping I think even then you are boned.

Measures are in place.

Hinduism has devastated india and forced many into a fucked up caste system. You idiots do realize the beings that give you these books and gibberish words are lying pieces of shit, right?

Questioner: Then was the Confederation responsible for Earth receiving nuclear power?

Ra: I am Ra. It is a point which one cannot judge. What is cause? The basic equation which preceded this work was an equation brought through by a Wanderer dedicated to service to the planet. That this work should have become foundation for instruments of destruction was not intended and was not given.

17.9 Questioner: Can you tell me who that Wanderer was that brought through the equation?

Ra: I am Ra. This information seems harmless as this entity is no longer of your planetary third density. This entity was named, sound vibration complex, Albert.

lawofone.info/results.php?c=People&su=Albert Einstein#Albert Einstein

Why should I worry about something infinite when I'm finite? I'll pass on making deals with beings that hide the truth about what they do.

Hinduism isn't bad in itself but like any religion it can be abused.

Get the fuck out and go back to your shithole /x/
It was 2 years ago, fucking get over it

Those beings are real and are habitual liars. If your going to promote them then shouldn't you at least meet them before you go promoting this nonsense?

well ill be.. posting this level of a redpill just blatantly like that.

PRAISE KEK, PRAISE PEPE, THEY GIVE ME HOPE FOR THE FUTURE!

We already knew ayy lmaos are afraid of nukes
>please goyim throw the nukes away we can just turn them off if we want honest
>goyim please
>goyim why do you still have nukes I'll turn them off I swear!! >:(
Does 'claiming' Einstein seem really that intelligent, given the dynamic?

Your current flesh vessel is finite yes, who you are has been here and existed many times friend, dont repeat this cycle, graduate, move foward.love and light.

so do you get alot of blowjobs in this borg like consciousness?

No you just get "garments" that make you a servant to the "light".

do they look like, like star wars armor? What's fashion like in your dimention?

Most likely they look like jews. Ar least that's my guess.

Waiting for a free weekend to read the Ra stuff. I have read the Cobra stuff already. It would be wonderful if it was true, but it's probably not. (Cobra also said Michelle Obama has a penis.)

esaccoalition.org/matrix-faq/

This is related to Sup Forums as much as the Christ cuck stuff is, so if you delete this thread then also delete the 10 current threads about Jebus.

Hail comrade. One world government. Great men like Trump and Putin will consolidate power. Censore the internet! Praise kek, freedom is over rated.

>want to be highly spiritually evolved and escape third density
>Hate niggers, leftists and kikes so goddamn much
wat do?

so who gave you the name Ra, mommy or daddy?

Kek is dead.

I'd put my Trill in her if you know what I mean

this is "shall we say" fucking retarded

james randy

sage sage double sage triple sage

Not jews. We are the chosen people

Hate the sin. Not the sinner. Most are just unwitting pawns in a scheme that has been building since ancient times. I will admit that is very difficult not to hate the puppetmasters of them, however; the Soros, Rothchilds, Rockefellers and others of their ilk.

Realize we are all one, with oneness comes complete information to then be disseminated upon logic. The moment the masses realize the power of our co creative consciousness, is the moment we break free and LITERALLY CHANGE OUR WORLD . Love and light brother.

Hate is not the way, instead look and learn from a negative experience, forgive be the bigger person so to say at the moment and intern raise your consciousness and frequency vibratory rate therby moving a step closer to "Source" reintegration. Love and light be with you always.

Pffft. Jews were given preference by God one time in a certain situation and they used deceit, beguile, and murder in order to convince most of the world that they were chosen for all time. Most of you are pawns to higher echelon Jews who game you and use the chosen one schtick as the carrot on a stick.

Graduate, move forward, graduate, move forward.

Until you are back to one, to source, then what?

Start again, seperate out into darkness, graduate again, move forward. The idea of moving forward doesn't phase me, the idea that I already have done so, an infinite number of time, in an infinite number of realities, is what fucks with me. I mean how did you get here in the first place? You were originally light, you separated out into dark, into a you, so you could go back to light.

I am only able to move 'forward' because at some point I previously moved back, to allow myself to move forward.

Light has to return to dark, so it can return to light again. There is no end, only and then. Is there no way out of the loop? Eterenal return is the one headfuck I can't get past.

Why do people always do purple prose when RPing as ayylmaos or other ethereal beings?

Why the fuck do you think they'd speak like that? Is it that hard to comprehend that we'd speak like a normal fucking human being? Jesus christ.

I am the law of two.
I am made of two of you.
Do you see
Where you can be
Inside of me?
Through and through
One and one makes two

I know you are right and I appreciate the kind response, but I ask you: Does hate understand love? How can love heal those who reject love? How am I to end a conflict with those who want me and mine dead, without conflict with them?
I pray for my enemies to see the light, but if push comes to shove, what then? Allow good people to be destroyed in the name of falsehoods? I cannot abide by that.