youtube.com/watch?v=s0qvwKtZNmg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soon?

Modern Crusades.

Soon.

Once the new Pope comes
He will declare a Holy War.
Millions around the world will leave their lives for that honor.
No longer should we let our people be persecuted.

>GERMans

youtu.be/vQgI4bHpAlA

You still have time to be saved.
Go to confession. Join the Catholic church.
youtube.com/watch?v=qqT-IhkpzzI

>Sarabande End Titles (Goerg Friedrich Handel)
This song will be in my head while Trump has his hand on his gilded bible while being sworn into office. Deus Vult!

Ye who are God's warriors and of his law,
Pray to God for help and have faith in Him;
That always with Him you will be victorious.
Christ is worth all your sacrifices, He will pay you back an hundredfold.
If you give up your life for Him you will receive eternal life.
Happy is he who dies fighting for the truth.
The Lord commandeth you not to fear those who harm the body,
And commandeth you to even put your life down for the love of your brothers.
Therefore, archers, crossbowmen, halberdiers of knightly rank,
Scythemen and macebearers from all walks of life,
Remember always the Lord benevolent.
Do not fear your enemies, nor gaze upon their number,
Keep the Lord in your hearts; for Him fight on,
And before enemies you need not flee.
Since ages past Czechs have said and had proverbs which state,
That if the leader is good, so too is the journey.[a]
Remember all of you the password which was given out.
Obey your captains and guard one another.
Stay sharp and everyone keep formation.
You beggars and wrongdoers, remember your soul!
For greed and theft don't lose your life.
And pay no heed to the spoils of war.
And with this happily cry out – saying, "At thee! Have at thee!"
Grasp the weapon in your hands and shout, "God is our Lord!"

Gentlemen, illustrious captains of the army, and our most Christian comrades in arms: we now see the hour of battle approaching. I have therefore elected to assemble you here to make it clear that you must stand together with firmer resolution than ever. You have always fought with glory against the enemies of Christ. Now the defence of your fatherland and of the city known the world over, which the infidel and evil Turks have been besieging for two and fifty days, is committed to your lofty spirits.

Be not afraid because its walls have been worn down by the enemy's battering. For your strength lies in the protection of God and you must show it with your arms quivering and your swords brandished against the enemy. I know that this undisciplined mob will, as is their custom, rush upon you with loud cries and ceaseless volleys of arrows. These will do you no bodily harm, for I see that you are well covered in armour. They will strike the walls, our breastplates and our shiellds. So do not imitate the Romans who, when the Carthaginians went into battle against them, allowed their cavalry to be terrified by the fearsome sight and sound of elephants.

In this battle you must stand firm and have no fear, no thought of flight, but be inspired to resist with ever more herculean strength. Animals may run away from animals. But you are men, men of stout heart, and you will hold at bay these dumb brutes, thrusting your spears and swords into them, so that they will know that they are fighting not against their own kind but against the masters of animals.

You are aware that the impious and infidel enemy has disturbed the peace unjustly. He has violated the oath and treaty that he made with us; he has slaughtered our farmers at harvest time; he has erected a fortress on the Propontis as it were to devour the Christians; he has encircled Galata under a pretence of peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHrpxuXNY1U

>Join the Catholic church.

You're being led by a false prophet. Protestantism is where it's at.

Now he threatens to capture the city of Constantine the Great, your fatherland, the place of ready refuge for all Christians, the guardian of all Greeks, and to profane its holy shrines of God by turning them into stables for fits horses. Oh my lords, my brothers, my sons, the everlasting honour of Christians is in your hands.

You men of Genoa, men of courage and famous for your infinite victories, you who have always protected this city, your mother, in many a conflict with the Turks, show now your prowess and your aggressive spirit toward them with manly vigour.

You men of Venice, most valiant heroes, whose swords have many a time made Turkish blood to flow and who in our time have sent so many ships, so many infidel souls to the depths under the command of Loredano, the most excellent captain of our fleet, you who have adorned this city as if it were your own with fine, outstanding men, lift high your spirits now for battle.

You, my comrades in arms, obey the commands of your leaders in the knowledge that this is the day of your glory -- a day on which, if you shed but a drop of blood, you will win for yourselves crowns of martyrdom and eternal fame.

Sam Harris has little knowledge of what he's criticizing. The claim of the video is so incorrect you have to have no grasp of what "religion" even is to make the claim.

Kek willing.

Every day more and more Christians die due to Islam.
God gave us free will. We should use it to defend Him and His people.
Even if it is to the death, I will fight for Him.

Insha'kek?

>tfw you realize that Islam has already been relegated to the third world sideline of the world
>tfw you realize they'll never pose a significant enough threat to justify a meaningful, balance changing war
>tfw you realize Henry Kissinger did more to set them against each other and prevent a pan-arab alliance from emerging than you could ever comprehend

The real geopolitical story is America and China, not Saudi Arabia or Russia. Everyone else is a sideshow.

soon

So what has Kissinger done?

Next week brothers

The war has to be a civil one. The military will not get involved in this.

We should form a Christian militia, and defend the Christians of the Middle East.

Culture war is truly the most effective of battles, but we have hardly the means of access to the culture of the middle east.

Like such a thing is possible.

He forced arab nations to bid against each other, essentially. Hafez al Assad, Bashar's father, wanted to create a middle eastern bloc, alongside the USA and USSR. He thought we would like to help build it to counter Soviet expansion. But Kissinger said there was no room in the nuclear equation for three blocs, so he cut the legs out from under them and made them either renegade states like Libya and Lebanon, vassal states like Egypt and Jordan, or marginalized enemy states like Iran. He even used the six-day war to split them up further.

I honestly think it's an American anti-intellectual thing. Listening to American Atheists and Christians, especially Protestants, discuss religion and God is so cringy because it's feels like they never have any grasp on philosophy and theology (surprising since apparently Sam Harris has a degree in philosophy) and instead just parrot modernity memes and pop culture wisdom in TED-tier monologues.

Actually it is.
We can get a private area somewhere in Texas to train
And we can fly over to Kurdistan, meet some Kurds and get some weapons.
Split off and hunt down ISIS

A few already exist to train Iraqi and Syrian christians to fight, but there just aren't enough christians left in the area to make a meaningful militia.

This one was started by the guy from the Point and Shoot documentary, who definitely named his PMC after Snake's unit in MGS2.

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

What kind of power does Kissinger have, holy shit.
And I'm not completely sure this was a good thing whatsoever if doing it would bolster the Salafi.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0qvwKtZNmg
does this make anyone else shed some tears?

Read up on him. The man was the architect of American foreign policy in the second half of the 20th century, and a big part of the 21st.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
Listen lads

I don't believe you

From my understanding the Protestant Revivals led to a massive watering down of Christianity and leads to the bullshit we see today, on top of the bullshit in Protestantism generally. Much of how Christianity is understood is completely lost to them.

Mainstream atheism in America and the west grows up in this sphere and so speaks of Christianity from this bubble as if it were Christianity as a whole. Given 9/11 and their bubble they are now willing to characterize it as telling of religion as a whole. This is why New Atheist types are extremely effective at speaking about Protestant Evangelicals and Wahhabists and just look stupid speaking about anything else.

>Sons of Liberty
Thats
hilarious.

But I'm talking about our Sup Forums influence. We have no access from Sup Forums to the inner culture of, say, Syria.

Any reading you'd recommend?

you'd be jailed at best, stripped of citizenship and exiled at worst.
end of story, unfortunately

Protestantism is literally the most Jewish Christian sect no ty

is this happening because im ready

if you're LARPing im gonna be a salty boy

Actually, that's not true. If everyone has their license, and we're on private property, we can train so long as they're legal firearms.
And, the US government allows people to join the fight against ISIS with the Kurds, but they say that you could lose citizenship if you do so

im not going to do anything
im saying soon there will be a crusade

Blackwater says you're wrong

well shit sign me right the fuck up

>tfw just noticed Wolfy in this thread

You should make more threads sometime. Also, you're pretty much spot in your response.

Can't wait, is Vaping allowed when i'm Crusading?

Vaping usually like keeps me healthy and focused

can you imagine a pope actually declaring a crusade in [CURRENT YEAR]?

imagine the initial reaction
imagine the glory that would follow it

fucking kek

Friendly reminder that only members of the One True Church can join in.

when the air is filled with the smoke of our vanquished foes you won't need to vape anymore

Kike on a stick worshippers LARPing again

Protestantism was a mistake.

>*tip* i worship meme frogs m'lady

*tips bucket helmet* Ave M'aria brother! Deus vult!

It is sunday now.
I'll set up Catholic Generals throughout today. Breaks around mass and dinner.

chivalric order when

>tfw i try to be Christian but i can't go to church because ill have literally no idea whats going on the whole time

>Like such a thing is possible.
peshmerga

CATHOLIC GENERAL

Please, do ask around in this general. Myself and others can help you with your questions.