What do you think about Philippines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjIfBbUwKAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think they're filthy gook pedophiles

youtube.com/watch?v=zjIfBbUwKAM

Don't really have an opinion yet. All i get to hear in the german media is about duterte being a total dick to drug dealers. Would love to travel there one day, although manila seems like a shithole

ps: im not local im just living here

You guys make this purple ice cream that tastes like pistachios or something

it's really fucking good, god damn

It's really cheap to get a smooth skinned hot prostitute to choke you with her bare soft thighs. Also, I got one to lay down on top of me in a bathtub and try to drown me.

I know my fetishes aren't normal, I don't care.

Hey whatever floats your rubber ducky user.

I love the Philippines. Been there. AMA.

Your president called Obama a son of whore. Also, drug dealers are going to extinct thanks to him and he's, or should be, quite popular amongs the people.

That's what the Czech media been talking about lately. That's what I heard.

Also you stole our flag.

manlets

this, duterte seems based as fuck

>Your president called Obama a son of whore.

Which it's technically true. Personally, I would love to see the two work out their differences over a scenic helicopter ride.

Under the direct control of the great lord Kek

Where you from m8

Ube, also known as some kind of yam or sweet potato stuff. Don't remember seeing any ube flavoured anything when I was in the states but now you know what to look for if you see it.

oh shit, thanks

IT'S

THE

NUTSHACK

>inb4 most powerful race

I thought it's an interesting country. There are a lot of differences between islands; more than I expected.

Also, I enjoyed the food a lot. I heard criticisms of the food before I visited, but I loved it. Grilled pusit, sinigang soup, crispy pata, halo-halo, kare-kare, etc.

at can poo in the loo.
Say, Apu, why can't you?
Dog can poo in the loo.
Can you, Apu? Can you?

Monkey, too, can poo in loo.
I say, Apu, why can't you?

Sloth is slow, slow as glue,
Yet even he can poo in loo.

Elephant is big and large,
He needs toilet size of barge.
But he is smart compared to you,
For elephant can poo in loo.

Even Slav who dumb as bricks,
And barely rub together sticks,
When needs to go, what he do?
Unlike you, he poo in loo.

Rat is small and lives on streets,
Feasting on discarded treats,
But when it's time for number two,
Even rat can poo in loo.

Lying Jew who says "Oy vey"
And cheats and steals all the day,
Yet he knows just what to do,
He takes his poo into the loo.

Dirty Frenchman smells so bad,
He thinks that soap is just a fad,
Yet he cries aloud, "Mon Dieu!"
And places poo within the loo.

The time has come for our tale to end
So let's remind our Indian friend,
Unless you're stupid you already knew,
The loo is made for you to poo.

Heard from based Filipino friend, that a lot of the killings are drug dealers killing each other, Killing other dealers before they rat.

But if he's really doing it, I hope the CIA is next.

Doesn't it remind of of the us establishment trying to take down Trump? Globalists waging war on leaders who threaten their profits trying to stop the momentum.

tagailog cucks needs to be purge for running this country nowhere for years
time for the fair skinned bisayans to change the course drastically because they are't too pussy to do it
Lowest Crime Rate we have for years
Drug War is already largely successfully with a million drugshits bending the knee

I'm a mixed Aussie-Flip. Before Duterte's win I didn't believe in the "proud to be Pinoy!" meme because I didn't honestly see anything to be proud of. I thought that the country would never escape the grip of corruption, poverty and crime.

Now I want to see what lies ahead. Duterte has already achieved so much in such a short span of time. With a future that could look brighter. But I'm a bit skeptical about his stance on the Chinese, the commies and the muslims.

Now I just wish Australia could follow his tough stance on crime. But I don't think that will happen for a while at least.

somebody wanna suck duterte's short dick

I hope you didn't try the kare kare in restaurants around here, most of it is completely drowned in peanut butter to the point of inedibility to normal humans. Other stuff that's good is most kinds of adobo, mainly chicken and squid, ginataang bilo bilo, nilaga, etc. Watch your waistline though.
There's also a handful of people that are getting their houses invaded and then shot, probably more drug dealers or users. There's no doubt some dealers in the police force, so maybe they are offing their former customers before the trail get's them put on a scenic helicopter ride too.Just hope du30 will play nice with trump now that obama is gone, and he will also focus on binay when we run out of druggies to kill or imprison.

>6 months
>a million druggies surrender
>45000 arrested
>6000 dead

Shithole with potential, but i fear their beta genes are too spread to allow them to choose their destiny wisely

Noisy pieces of shit who doesn't know basic human decency

been there, one of the few bad things about them is lack of manners and discipline

>inb4 saudi

Shout "Tangina nyo, magpatulog kayo"

shitty

we need to build a powerful Falangist party. Kill all moslems in Central Mindanao

Never works, calling the brgy hall doesn't either since they're the ones starting the noise, this country is shit, hope it gets taken over by china

Cool people, good food, beautiful scenery, great weather.

Nah just hope it gets nuked.