The day America took the bait

The day America took the bait

A fucking NASA shirt, no less. Shameless.

Libshits aren't American.

cool bomb, Ahmed

This is what's gonna happen now that Trump has become president. Innocent muslims kids being arrested for shit they didn't do.

And genius kids who would grow up to be the next Steve Jobs will instead hate America and be drawn to the arms of ISIS.

Unbelievable how retarded you people are. This is your legacy Sup Forums. You chose this.

Remember to tell Ahmed that clocks don't count backwards too.

This kid was no genius. Every photo of him at home features a bag or box of broken electronics. What he is is a hoarder. Might as well make him a brewmeister for collecting bottle caps.

Fewer Sandniggers taking achievements that rightfully belong to whites? I'm fine with this.

oy vey thats neat

This story enrages me so much, because it's a perfect example of liberals

>they see headline "poor muslim boy arrested for making cool clock
>they look at the picture of the clock and the caption "racists think this cool clock was a bomb! what dicks!"
>become convinced of the false narrative
>they don't look into the fact that he set the alarm off, twice, after being told to put it away
>they aren't aware that he had it and set it off in an earlier class and the teacher said yes that's very cool but dont bring it around to class anymore
>unaware he brings it to the next class, sets it off, and acts belligerent

There's even more but it was so long ago I don't remember. You get the point. Fucking liberals. The more you try to argue with them, the more they become convinced that you're an evil racist out to get him, when you just care about the truth. The more you present them articles of proof, the more they say it's fake news because it's not what they read on their news article (with an agenda)

infuriating

honestly I dont understand why people on poll dont love him. He literally baited the shit out of the USA and continues to troll this country to this day

HE makes libtards climb over eachother to compliment him and causes the rest of us to hate every part of him

what a legend

kek

It was literally frauds after money (funny story, this guy owes money now form losing lawsuits, but the 15 million lawsuit is still pending)

People who do it for lulz are fine

not mudskins doing it to defraud the white man and take their money

stfu Ahmed.

We still don't like you.

He is going to have to pay the legal fees of the people he sued

Also his lawsuit against the school went from 15mil to 100k

this picture explains everything

he isnt even trying with that backround image on his desktop, he didnt even bother to fullscreen it, he just left it open in google images

LEGEND
E
G
E
N
D

whoops wrong image

>soldering cpus and stuff

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

I fucking hate indians.

Fucking bollywood christ

its hard but if you do it right you get the merchant outline

I've never been able to see these things.

nothing goy
;^)

make sure the entire image is in view
make you hand flat and put it vertically along your nose, your hand should split the image in half

cross your eyes so you focus on the end of you hand, then slowly focus on the image

the trick is to simply let your eyes relax

This little faggot got a white house visit, thousands of $ of free microsoft shit and scholarships/apprenticeships out the ass, just for taking a clock apart and acting like a jihadist

Murriiccaa

google parallel viewing.
don't listen to the "cross-eye" kids.

top fucking kek, indian movies are the best

Don't forget how after all that his Dad was like fuck you we are suing for money.

Then Obama was like HOL UP

wait so you put those two images in the same topic folder?

hahaha

nah mang

I put all my images in the same folder about thousand of images large

Im a masochist

I firmly believe Ahmed Mohamed's bomb clock is the most successful hoax ever perpetrated. He was invited to the White House after bringing a practical joke to school. Even God himself could not have come up with a more successful hoax.

hahaha, thanks goy

If they're willing to go as far to align with a terrorist group, they already were too far gone even before the arrest.

>shit they didn't do
Like invent stuff?

a sailboat of course

Good effort, goy!

Just noticed the NASA shirt. I will give it to the dad, he put this all together and knew how (((people))) would react.

Clever Kabab.