Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu5o8mM7iEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw
youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZzFPAwhDg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lhv_yFMuwxs
youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM
youtube.com/watch?v=vg0Tmydj29M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just a bunch of soft fuckers, all they will accomplish is making some people 30 minutes late to their destinations

I have noticed and respect your digits

What did Thoth mean by this?

Nice gett, the SS is probably all over this.

I'm hoping Trump has some sort of troll planned for all the obnoxious protesters.

It would make for a perfect beginning.

Its really fucking my shit up how nobody on Sup Forums has discussed this.
Are there any correct groups which are planning a counter-counter-demonstration?

I took a gander at the numerals representing your post and have noticed that the last three of said numerals appear to be somewhat the same numeral. This has changed how I view the world, and thus my life. To you, I owe a great deal. Bless you and your progeny.

I like the thoth meme and everything, but I don't think you realize you're going to forced-meme kill it when you spam it so hard like this.

Yeah, bikers and some other groups.

Forced-meme killing does not exist on nu-pol.
Do you see how hard KEK is forced?

i agree with trips.

these cucks will just disrupt traffic, and if they take it further they will get arrested.

Which ones?
Meme power magnifies. There may be some guys on Sup Forums right now who could be in DC on the day of the inauguration.

Do they realize that they're not fucking with a candidate anymore? They are literally terrorists and may get live rounds. God willing

SMART CITY PEOPLE

kek/pepe has earned his place in the meme pantheon, he doesn't need to be "pushed" by a single person or group within here because he has a permanent seat within the board culture.... we ALL post kek, because he delivers results.

Show a little respect when you're in his house, you wog.

what do i do when i'm the 666th person to watch it??? kek save us all

there have been reports made. they will be made safe again. also that video gives specific names of organizations to dig into to make safe again. and by make safe I mean find all business holdings, real estate holdings, and any sketchy activity and report anything and everything so that at the very least they are buried in paperwork and unable to organize.

Some fashy goys need to disrupt their protest ball.

Also I know the deploraball cucks are alt light civic nationalist but I with them luck fighting these commies.

Sent it to SS

I hope they gove them "protestor areas" in a fenced off cuck pen.

Pic very related

I hope it gets out of hand.

If I were going I'd wait for their marching band to get about halfway past me and I'd charge into it swinging.

If anyone is going to the inauguration, it's time to be selfless.

they won't ever get there. the police agree with me that these people actively going to trump supporter events is instigation and a safety risk. I can only hope that the end conclusion is to revoke the special event permits being that plan is in violation of the terms of "peaceful protest". not even getting into disrupting security check points.

the guy I talked to sounded very happy to know about this, and very goncerned.

I live right under D.C.

The correct answer is who gives a fuck. Let them burn off their energy. The people who change the world are the ones who work within the system. I dont have faith in demonstrations anymore when the media is the real power.

I wish I could go.

I want to partake in the battle.

>They are literally terrorists and may get live rounds. God willing

Hopefully.

You can't just road block the Presidential motorcade without some serious shit going down.

any of you going to inauguration?

I live in philly and wondering if I should make the trip.

Trump doesn't want bloodshed.

"This is going to be a [inaudible] (queer dance party) at Mike Pence's house."

We'll know how serious they are if this goes down on Wednesday.

"McPherson Square ... We'll have some porta potties"

Put these fuckers up against a wall and shoot them. No more dicking around.

You've got to be kidding me.
I'm sure they must've thought of something (I hope).

"Anti-capitalist march" kek, these kids don't like survival of the fittest, eh? Everyone must suck equally? Does anybody else think that when the strongest members of a society thrive and suceed that they automatically bring a good amount of people up with them as well? Why stifle the progress and success of someone other than for selfish gain if that person is already able bodied?

I hope it's chaos right until trump is sworn in, at which point he immediately orders riot control to shut it all down and bring law and order to the city. It would demonstrate the contrast between the last 8 years of unrest and the new order of the law.

they'd use it to call him a fascist

I don't doubt his ability to play ball, but he's under a microscope, any mistake and it's all we'll hear.

Thing is, I'm not sure he, the media, or the government understand how many of us want him to activate fema camps and bus these people to the last safe space they'll ever know.

>Why stifle the progress and success of someone other than for selfish gain if that person is already able bodied?
They've been emotionally conditioned and radicalized to believe that the person's success is the product of injustices.

>they'd use it to call him a fascist
Doesn't really matter at this point. The only people that would be affected by Trump acting like a 'fascist' are people that view whatever he does as a negative. If he didn't do anything about the protests/riots, they'd just call him weak. We no longer have to play by the moral guidelines of the left.

I'm aware, I don't disagree with you.

I just worry those around him telling him to toe the line.

Like I said, activate those FEMA camps and send those people away, I'll work as a guard.

Me as a guard would make the Nazis look tame.

they're serious. I've been telling you all about this shit since SS thread creation. this was the whole point of SS threads, to shut down the shitholes they use to plan and launch this shit.

they're a cult
this is their holy war
why can't we fight back?

LOL THESE PEOPLE HAVE COMPLETELY LOST FUCKING TOUCH

ZERO FUN. Just uncreative, miserable, stupid losers. We must permanently defeat them and take our society and culture out of their hands. Their time has ended. Bye bye!

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu5o8mM7iEQ

kek wills it

what do you mean? we are fighting back, and winning. more and more people wake up to the left's bullshit every day as well.

>Trump doesn't want bloodshed.

Secret Service doesn't want the motorcade to get ambushed.

I mean physically.

Why am I not allowed to engage them in glorious combat?

I know, and Secret Service will likely be fucking people up if they try anything. But those fags getting shot makes bad publicity, even though most of us here want to see it.

bamp

>who will pay for the toll now?

kek
That photo perfectly represents the current year.

fuck publicity
they want to disrupt making this country great again because they think we're fascists
their parents didnt spank them so its up to the cops to fix them

I live a few metro stops away from the Inauguration.

I'd go, but when Obama was inaugurated the entire city was crammed with tourists and the metro was shut down all around the Hill and you couldn't even lock your bike anywhere.

Also I don't want to get bombed by Greenpeace.

Should I go?

Bikers need to defend the deploraball, and people with video cameras need to document it

Like these pussies are really going to do anything.

Go.
Find the Bikers 4 Trump.

Fight along side them.

Do what I cannot.

that's not seeing it in full. (((They))) want him gone, he can't give them a reason to do that. At least if we do it he can disavow after we bash some skulls.

They're going to get their skulls caved in by the Hells Angels.

ThoRh has rightful place next to KeK, he is the ying to his yang, fhe Order to his Chaos.

The digits speak for themselves

>communist
>ever doing anything of substance

Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=vMZeJLm-xnw

youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZzFPAwhDg

Checked.

bump

Kek wills it!

A stopped presidential motorcade is a great opportunity for an assassination attempt or possible terrorist attack. the secret service will btfo out of these people and I think the normie public will be on the SS side when it gets played out in the media. liberals lost, people are getting real fucking tired of the endless signalling... said signalling is what got us Trump in the first place. optics will be good, people are tired of these spoiled fuckers

>protesters send blacks to do it
>blacks get killed
>BLM mega chimp out
>More dead niggers

Okay.
yeah.
I can see where you're coming from.

These aren't fascists. They're marxists. We're fascists.

shadilay mein bro

speak for yourself cia

These people are going to have the shit kicked out of them.. I hope there is plenty of video of it all..

>what is horseshoe theory

I'm a tard, but what is horseshoe theory? Care to explain or should I just do the jewgle?

>Thinks underscoring the intervention of an ancient deity that uses the means of repeating numeral digit string on an important message is forced meme

>fascist plan
fuck off

Hope the right prepares after this leaked audio and just beat the ever loving shit out of the regressive left fascists.

>operation ball crusher
*beta males cheer*

its how normies talk, just let it happen

they haven't recognized communism is way worse than fascism.

>if the right organized something like that it would be international news
>libfags can do this like its normal

leaked shit like this probably make all the secret service's dicks hard

i like your approach

Hehe

They hate being called fascist

Watch how they recoil

>The correct answer is who gives a fuck. Let them burn off their energy.

Like they let Trump 'burn off his energy'. Momentum doesn't burn off, mate, they just get more and more fired up.
They are trying to start an offensive against not just Trump, but us. Don't think we can leave them any wriggle space, especially on the streets.
They want to control public space in order to keep us from ever making the transition into reality. They want to prevent our 'manifestation' with their own.

>The people who change the world are the ones who work within the system.

The people who change this world bend any system they operate in to better achieve their aims, private or collective. Limiting your scope of action in any direction is not the way forward - remember that the end goal is to impose our own system, not to work within the confines of one rigged against us.

>I dont have faith in demonstrations anymore when the media is the real power.

Demonstrations are pointless of themselves, sure, but the presidential inauguration? The media can't ignore it.
Imagine how dispiriting it would be for their 'start-up' protest to be smashed.

The battle would be interesting to see....

bet the whole room was full of hipsters and weak faggots.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Did their parents never teach them not to play on the street ?

Let's go marching, fellow leaf.

>bet the whole room was full of hipsters and weak faggots.

it sounded like about 20-30 people.

first one

youtube.com/watch?v=Lhv_yFMuwxs
thread theme?

I heard someone involved say on Tucker the SS is ready for a gas attack, so some cuck-faced commies shouldn't be a problem. Also checked.

You called?

Didn't realize was a leaf too the fuck!

>that will be literally me in the car

youtube.com/watch?v=AIeA-l7k4wM

Yes I did.

youtube.com/watch?v=vg0Tmydj29M
What about this?

at 2:58 she says "Town" not inaudible. Its a gay bar in dc

Fucking love this song.

do these retards not understand white women are what made Trump win? if white women actually stuck with Hillary then Trump would have lost by a huge margin. They betrayed their own sex for their own race. If anything these dudes should be praising white women.

The safety pin industry is in a bull market!