Anybody /shitskin/ here? mexishit here

Anybody /shitskin/ here? mexishit here.
I like european culture but I'm still another shitskin. You understand why people are racist and you're racist too, to an extent. It still feels bad to not be able to participate in a new, non-multicultural society.

Thanks user!

You got dealt a semi-shitty hand.
Stop whining & make the best out of it.

user, I...

This.

My grandpa was a bean who didn't know his parents but it still didn't stop him from raising a farm from nothing and eventually being the number one employer in his "state" and being an influential and reapected person in the community.

When he lost everything to the commies, he still spent the rest of his days trying to rebuild what he lost, unfortunately the land was all but ruin between the fighting and dumbass commies not knowing how to run a farm.

Both my folks fought the commies the best they could but the damage was done and not mucb was salvagable, so they got what money they had left and came to the states to begin again, I only hope I can live up to be the man my grandfather was

>mexican living in Madre Patria
Hello there, fellow taco, how is it going over there, has any venancio or manolo been racist to you?
>it is heartbreaking to know that you won't be able to participate in a non-multicultural society after europeans start chimping out

what can i saY? it's been a while since their last chimping out, they too need to let out some stress once in a while, just make sure not to be close when it finally happens, although submissive, when they go nuts (over fo good reasons or MUH MYSTICAL RACE N SHIIIIEET) it gets really ugly. I understand "why" (i mean, i as a taco can stand brayans, kevins and their female counterparts: kimberly and deyanira whose only concern seems to be spitting out three little maggots those freaks are likely to mistreat just because, you can't really expecte much from the brayans). Just try to ge tin contact with like minded people and keep the aforementioned degenerates at bay when SHTF

*can't stand

Hahaha, Jesus Christ, so you are like fucking Uncle Ruckus in prieto skin?
God, talk about Sup Forums laughing at self-hating beta men...

>implying brayans are something to be proud of even though those fuckers are the ones going around messing with people

really?

Why are you in Spain? I think you are a larping faggot.

You could shill for the White Man, basically like an SJW in reverse. Just think... you would be immune to accusations of racism. I'll stand elbow to shoulder with any Mexican who is a Racial Nationalist.

maybe he is just there on a trip, or maybe visiting a friend or something.

This
Any shitskin who realizes the world as it is and wishes they were white but k ow they can't be has one very simple option available to them
Head to America or Europe
Get some money together
Open up a general store
Be the kindest and happiest person you can be in a white area and enjoy the fact that you are among civilized people instead of animals

>Head to America or Europe
Kill your self and make room for them cuck.

>Implying there is anything wrong with small close communities of redpilled brown people
You must be a yankeecuck

>implying I implied
Brayans are Mexico's Leeroys/Dixies/Chavs/etc
Not an unique product of our society but part of a larger world-wide phenomena
Thus the problem would be something "inherent" in human society itself
No reason to feel inferior amigo

I would advise, instead, to try and change what they see wrong for what they think should be
And obviously fucking fail miserably, regardless if your vision is Buddha's or Hitler's, because that's how life really is. But if your life is so short and meaningless in the larger scale of things, you should at least do something dignified with it

>Implying there is anything wrong with small close communities of redpilled brown people
That not a implication but a fact you nigger loving shitskin worshiper.

>Not trying to subterfuge the Lefties/SJW/Commies goals
>Not trying to turn your neighbors against one another to see the inevitable fallout of the fake peaceful "COEXIST" neighborhoods
>Not Trying to Secretly redpill young and inspiring children or teenage
>All While your neighbors, coworkers, family, think you are a hardcore Liberal Mexican just like them Who is with her, and is "Sad" That Trump. AKA Literal Hitler won

you can participate in a mexican non multicultural society in Latin America.

Who cares, you can still not be a shitty representative of your group, maybe try to make Mexico less shitty so it doesn't have to keep flooding the US and turning it into Latin America 2: Electric Boogaloo.

3/4th pure spanish, no guilt here

>White people are too cucked/have too much to lose to fight the niggers/Jews in the real world
>Latinos/Hispanics are capable of accepted the full redpill and also actively combat niggers physically in the real world
>WE GOTTA KEEP THEM OUT SO NOBODY DOES ANYTHING ABOUT THE FERAL BLACKS

Como te tratan por aquí bro?
Los iberos y americanos no somos blancos del todo, aquí puede que en la piel si pero tenemos otra mentalidad. Seria muy interesante saber como serian unos estados unidos de iberoamerica, por desgracia los anglos ya se encargaron de separarnos y que tuviésemos reticencias entre nosotros. Una España y América como gran potencia les interesa muy poco mas que nada porque nos los joderíamos.
Me recuerda un poco a la situación con Alemania, en cuanto levanta cabeza no tardan en cortársela.

still a filthy beaner

If it makes you feel better, most WASPs are 1/8 Native American.

>"I'm proud to be Native American" she's says with green eyes and her blonde hair waving in the air wrapped up with a feathered headress

If you become an honorary Aryan, you can still be one of us.

How?
well, don't just drawn in self-pity, do something for EVROPA.

Fuck off cunt we aren't handing out VIP passes to white civilization