Yo Sup Forums I know this is old old news, but can I be red-pilled on 9/11? I never really looked into it...

Yo Sup Forums I know this is old old news, but can I be red-pilled on 9/11? I never really looked into it. It was the jews wasn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
is.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k
youtube.com/watch?v=CdE1Cwnymzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the jews did this
mossad
larry (((silverstein)))

It was the Miami Dolphins MeMe.

Google lucky Larry.

You really want a red pill? O.K. eat this one...

youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Israelis, Saudi Arabia, and CIA

Look up the twin tower mural van police scanner recording.

Reichstag Fire redux.

Google Dancing Israelis and also find the Fox News broadcast from that day that was taken down.

Start there.

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1484462466315.jpg

Obviously.Millions of dollars were made with the towers falling)the towers had quite alot of insurance bought shortly before the attack) and things like the "Patriot" act and other laws that took away privacy were passed while the people were scared and distracted.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

No it was the Illuminati

TFW I have actually melted steel with a small campfire, hair dryer, and steel pipe attachment.

TFW Anyone could do this if they wanted to.

TFW I should just make a fucking video of it someday to prove steel is not as hard to melt as people think.

>Implying there's anything more than a semantic difference between Jew and Illuminati

bump

bump.

Basically, 9/11 was a controlled demolition. The buildings fall pancake style which can only happen if there was some type of bomb that destoryed the supports on the inside. No building that big would fall down from an attack on the upper part of the building. Only destroying the supports would do it.

There are videos from 9/11 where cia and firemen say to standback because they are "blowing" the building down.

Osama and alqueda was made up by the CIA and potus to invade iraq etc for resources like gas since it would make tons of caah but it backfired on him.

There was jews who also put tons of insurance money into the building and lucky larry made quite the profit.

Its the US government tied with Jews who profit off their propaganda.

watch this vid...

The Jews involved in WTC

I am bumping this again.

Even if the Arabs wanted to crush WTC, they couldn't. Arabs have nowhere the power or capability to do this. Only kikes are powerful enough to orchestrate 911.

Fantastic find leaf, I like this and will archive it for my children when they are ready to swallow the pill

>Republican national security

Read the clean break document.
It will all become clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdE1Cwnymzc