Why did she adopt nigglets

Why did she adopt nigglets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mIzm0mP8a0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She has a good heart

Nice shitpost

Look at her nose and you will find out

Her last husband has been 'outed' as possibly being a Neo-Nazi, so she is overcompensating.

She was raised during prime developmental education years in Germany.

She was probably super brainwashed with holocaust guilt.

Look at that fake fucking smile. The grin of bullshit itself.

having a pet nigger is tendy, hip and cool

It's true. She's giving them a better quality of life, instead of being abandoned in a adoption centre

maybe cause her ex was a nazi

Adoption is the worst type of cuckery.

>Charlize Theron and Sandra Bullock both adopted niglets and have 0 biological children
>Diane Kruger is 40, single, has 0 biological children, and will probably end up adopting niglets

She doesn't have to take care of them, so why does it matter?, They adopt blacks and they get upped in the jew rankings, which can be heavily profitable.

/thread

NOT DIANE KRUGER

they are an accessory to famous people
they literally are modern day slave owners

She probably will.

Believe it or not, celebrities have guilt about their wealth and status (to some degree). Adopting African kids makes them feel better about themselves. They subconsciously know Blacks are inferior and they want to help them out. Like taking care of a bird with broken wings

When people have too much money, they go nuts. When they go nuts, they do odd things like name their child blanket or adopt niglets.

>Record scratch
>Freeze frame
>Yup, that's me. I bet you're wondering how I got here?

>dafuq dis bitch doin?

Have a (You)

>
Because she bought into Hollywood, 100%. It's more about selling movie tickets to braindead feminists and housewives because she's SO WUNNERFUL.

I actually thought for a moment she was a cool chick - anyone like her, who can have any guy in Hollywood, picks a scumbag like Jesse James...there's gotta be something cool there.

Nope.

She's just another woman who sold her entire being, her right to have her own children, because her lifestyle, career, and people around her have completely killed her ability to have a real, loving, and stable relationship, so she bought a family. She's 52 years old now, she had her chance at having kids and a family, but she chose acting. She should be getting ready to semi-retire and enjoy her grandkids, but she's taking on a newborn? She's fucking INSANE. She's gone completely Hollywood native.

Guaranteed that kid will be raised by nannies, anyway. Most actors and actresses have au pairs anyway, I knew a couple girls who got through college taking care of actor's kids.

That kid is gonna have a miserable life.

The only healthy actors and actresses with kids are the ones who moved as far away from Hollywood as fucking possible. This kid is gonna be raised in the belly of the beast.

The kid is gonna be raised by a nanny. Count on it.

1.5 mnnutes:

>TMZ Presents 'Black Baby' | TMZ
youtube.com/watch?v=2mIzm0mP8a0

more like helping to create the dystopia

To feel better about herself since she feels guilty about having money and fame.

Also kids are like purses for women. Hey ladies! Look at my niglet...aint he cute.

wtf, i love TMZ now

Because a nigger baby i a good fashion symbol.

A child raised by a cuckhold is called a cuckling

because she made her ex husband leave her after refusing to have nazi sex

This makes most sense to me. Jesse James looks neo nazi as fuck and it didn't help all his side pieces looked the part as well.

To get attention. Don't you see she is getting old and not so popular as 20 years ago.

modern day slave owner bring em up to not realize it its just how things are He has to get the door and do the dishes and answer the phone and do her taxes. :^)

>FOR FREE

you """"need""" black babies for black magic, duh

White guilt

Even the nigger baby thinks she's retarded

Easiest babies to get. nobody, and i mean nobody wants tar babies. White/asian babies take forever (years) in paperwork before adoption is allowed. Niglets are given out over night.

Look at that ungrateful little niggers face. Just like every other nigger it simply expects white people to take care of it.

She is way too old to have kids. It is literally a pet to her, a pet nigger baby that she will barely take care of (she will pay other women to do most of the work)

Regular women get cats when they get lonely, rich white women get pet niggers. It will grow up to be a spoiled nigger that causes problems in private school.