Rothschild royal family

Queen Victoria had a recessive hemophilia gene despite both parents lacking it. There is abut a 1 in 100,000 chance of this mutation happening. On the other hand hemophilia has plagued Rothschilds for a long time, their family even has medical experts and institutes dedicated to researching the malady, including currently Dr. Chantal Rothschild who is the Director of The World Federation of Hemophilia.

Queen Victoria in 1838 just one year into her reign and shortly after her coronation, officially legitimized all of the Rothschild family noble titles in Britain. Lionel de Rothschild went on to become the first Jewish Member of Parliament in British history. His son Nathan Rothschild was raised to peerage by Queen Victoria and became the first Jewish member of the House of Lords. Given Queen Victoria's fondness of the Rothschild family as well as her having the hemophilia gene against ridiculous odds, it become apparent to the inquisitive mind that the was procreation and children were fathered by Queen Victoria's mother (Victoria of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld) with Nathan Mayer Rothschild.

One other possibility is that Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (Queen Victoria's grandmother) had a relationship with Mayer Amschel Rothschild - the founder of the powerful banking dynasty which rose to power in this era and continued to become immensely powerful until present day, the banking & economic system which has created society as we know it today - it would make sense if there was royal backing for an enterprise to become so powerful so quickly. Interestingly this era coincided with the French revolution and downfall of the French royals who evidently had not had children with Rothschilds.
Later as we know the Tsars of Russia met a grisly fate too. In fact many historians call the era from 1877 until 1918 the 'Rothschilds vs. The Romanovs' time.

sarkasfountainpen.com/p/blog-page_6.html
tomatobubble.com/rothschild_romanov.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
wfh.org/en/sslpage.aspx?pid=849
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legitimacy_of_Queen_Victoria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what do we do?
Burn 'em

The power of the House of Rothschild is unlike anything we know. They're bigger than corporations, governments, etc. They're basically a dynasty. I don't think they can be burned, but I guess it's always good to spread knowledge.

The scary thing is when you read into it a bit you find legitimate & official sources verifying everything about their power, their funding of wars, political ventures... It's all 100% real. But most people don't read into it.

its not recessive but X linked so males with one X chromosome will be affected if they have one copy

good stuff OP thanks. have a bump.

I've been saying this for ages

It explains why the Anglos are such cuck faggots

Makes sense

I don't really buy into this conspiracy. How come jews control everything?

Technically they're khazarians and not semitic at all. Ashkenazim. Anti semitism is just another bogeyman that gets thrown around, it has nothing to do with real jewish people, many of whom are descended from old israeli tribes & even abraham (hasicids, sephardics)... Though peculiarly even in Israel Ashkenazi have become the dominant upper class, despite having no ancestry there.

And it's basically just one rich banking family, the Rothschild dynasty. Nothing to do with their ethnicity in this case, but that is usually brought up to put people off questioning their power.

It's not a conspiracy. They do control everything.

They're a tight knit group and they haven't forgotten their tribalism like many whites have.

A real chart

bigger resolution please?

>Tfw you realise the Rothchilds would rather cure the few cases of haemophilia simply because it runs in their family, than cure species-destroying ailments like cancer

How can anybody defend this shit?

Took me a long time to figure this stuff out. You go through all the stages defined here. You don't believe it, you kind of believe it. You accept it but then ignore it's meaning. Then you finally realize the implications of what it means, you stop seeing yourself as just one man but a single man of a race, of a nation capable of seizing the world and moving humanity forward for the greater good.

We are all slaves to a machine so large that it's difficult to weigh one man's life, your own, against it. For the most part, we are free men, but we have had something stolen from us. We had our future and destiny stolen from us. Our children, their children, their children's children will all be tiny moving pieces to this machine. Humanity is capable of so much more, but we have become forever handicapped by these men. That is the most important thing to remember though. They are just men.

Cancer can be and often is a side effect of a chronic deficiency of Vitamin B17, also known as laetrile. It's found in the seeds of apricots, bitter almonds, apples, peaches, plums, oat groats, macadamia nuts, among many other things. Apricot seeds/ kermels are one of the best sources.

Germans are some of the more intelligent posters on this site

Outcompete them. To do so, you'll need to use cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. They can manipulate physical commodities ie. silver/gold/oil far more easily than bitcoin.

this

and of course they can print fiat currency indefinitely

Let me know when the total value of bitcoin breaks the GDP of some third world country in Africa.

Forget the Rothschilds. We need to be focused on the people who actually control them.

I can't read this, too blurry

haters gonna hate. many people have become wealthy by buying bitcoin early. it's still early. think of it as a long term investment. maybe you'll get a substantial return in the short-mid term. either way, it's not going away. USD is a good bet for now too.

you are in error - they do not control them, rothschilds bow down to them and fear them.

i'm planning to buy more BTC before March.

So does Trump

Please explain this meme. Who is big lips (probably has a big juicy bbc also) guy and what phonecall is this? I'm hearing this so often in pol these days

It was the phonecall that saved Europe

yes but why? And why does he look like botched plastic surgeries? What was phonecall about? Who was he calling?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

I ain't clicking that shut nigga. Would put me on a watchlist I bet.

>currently Dr. Chantal Rothschild who is the Director of The World Federation of Hemophilia.

You're wrong.

I knew who the guy in the pic was, but this explains literally nothing about a phonecall or why Sup Forums made him a meme. Fucking useless.

Okay, Chantal Rothschild is the director of the Paris Haemophilia Center.

Even so, you should get your facts right before posting. Otherwise we aren't going to believe you.

stop being a faggot. it's wikipedia

Nope

wfh.org/en/sslpage.aspx?pid=849

Ok it was a bit of an oversight, I got the information from some article and I didn't bother source checking it because I trusted it.

Regardless of that there's still the hemophilia rampant in their family, suddenly appearing in the royal family with Victoria, & a complete disappearance of porphyria in Victoria's descendants which had been in the royal family before her.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legitimacy_of_Queen_Victoria

>Reptilians

This chart made me kek out loud

What does being worth "2 trillion" even mean? It's enough to move markets no matter how you invest it - land, stocks, etc. - to the point where it would have an inflationary effect on the broader global economy. It's a tenth of the entire US debt! It can't possibly correlate to real purchasing power.

What do bogdanovs have to do with reptillians?

>laetrile
thank you, ordered.

good post Britbro

>rothschild royal family
>royal

i must have not been paying attention, but arent they just a reallly long line of bankers?