Redpill me on "moderate" islam

redpill me on "moderate" islam

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ufi5T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force#Criticism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's no such thing. Muslims are peaceful when their numbers in a country are very low, the more numbers they have the more of a ruckus they make. They start out peaceful, then ask for minority rights, then play the victim game, rape and commit crimes,then try to overpower you. All based on where their numbers are in your country

This

>that sign
my fucking sides.

yeah they're very priviledged, when they a minority/refugees they tend to get more tolerance like EU cucks germanLUL and when they a majority just like you stated.

this religion need some reform

More ritual than catholics. More conservative than Trumpfags. More family values than most Americans. Harder working than neckbeards. Hate extremists more than rednecks.

If Muslims are so violent, how are there 1.6 billion of them?

They wouldn't be able to function as a society if they were even half as insane as you clowns make them out to be

inb4

>muh white technology enables them to live

They still have to run a functional society genius

This is the face of moderate Islam

archive.is/ufi5T

Also, for general insight, check out thereligionofpeace.com

>Also, for general insight, check out thereligionofpeace.com
This is a JIDF site, you moron.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force#Criticism

Go there see for yourself

So show me where the information on that site is not accurate

I don't fucking care. JIDF is JIDF.

Oh ok, nice argument faggot

Know people that have been to Egypt said the people and the country were great

The only fucked up places seem to be the ones under never ending manipulation from the US, Eu, and Russia

very biased thread

>Islam
>Women's rights

Pick one

get back in the oven, you're not done.

- Radical muslims behead people on video.

- Moderates film and edit these videos and then post them online.

Your argument is compelling. Yet again I will promote thereligionofpeace.com as a good source of perspective on the happenings of fundamental moderate Muslims

also, moderate muslims are professionnal victims.
They really can whine about anything.

700 years ago...

>Any Abrahamic Women's rights
Pick one

I say that we shouldn't discourage those that legitimately wish to reform Islam.

well all the "memederate" muslims i know are all mid-high class turks who are more deists than muslims
these people are often nationalists&lefties and are strictly against implementation of sharia law. their children are mostly atheists but they hide it from their parents
islam works as a guide to perform some religious/cultural ceremonies on established dates or events(funerals, ramadan, eid etc). also there are multiple religious/cultural ceremonies are heavily mixed with turkic and native anatolian traditions, these traditions are often considered sacrilegious by orthodox muslims

there are three types of orthodox muslims i know of that follow islamic stuff;
type one: these guys are fully isis-level islamized. support implementation of saudi style sharia law to the letter. often poor and highly mixed race. around %10-15 of turkey falls into this category, at least half of them are kurds.
type three: follow and practice islamic teachings but in harmless sects. alevis, sufis, bektashis etc fall into this category, moderate

everyone else is in between and should be checked at a personal basis

not sure about the situation in the arabic world but this probably applies to turkic and balkan muslim populations as well

I'd say something but mummy may would have me sent to the gallows for thoughcrimes.

This

I don't follow any Abrahamic religion, and I don't believe that Islam is very capable of going through any thorough reform.

I say that we should discourage those who practice any form of Islam. I'm not saying that Christianity or Judaism are perfect, but Islam is obviously the most destructive and should be dealt with first. I'd much rather live in a community of Christians or Jews as a non-Christian or non-Jew than be in a community of Muslims as a non-Muslim

>gay muslims for peace
>and the destruction of Israel

THERE'S a gay movement I'll support.

Well it's not like woman's status is worse compared to Christianity and Judaism. Though some argue that pre-Islam Arab women had more rights.
It's interesting to read historic records though, one Arab historian mentions that in 10th century women in Abassid caliphate had a sort of "feminist" movement, they demanded to have right to participate in administration, there were even female judges and so on.
What followed was social instability and chaos though, so that kinda failed.
On a more recent example you had (by some views, disastrous) domination of women in Ottoman court.
Islam is not monolithic and it's history is not as dark and opressive as modern trends would indicate, especially when you compare it with coterminous Christianity.

Stfu you limp wristed cocksucking liberal. If you can't get with the program you need to get the fuck out of here. Wake the fuck up to what is happening now. And yes, the mudslime have been butchering each other over ideology forever.

>islamic texts say gayness is bad
>most muslims say gayness is bad
>moderate muslims say gayness isn't that bad

Literally the exact same as Christians, there's just way fewer of them.

Modern Islam is really just pussies who wouldn't strap a bomb on themselves, but wouldn't mind an extremist fuck to do so. Also these """"moderate"""" muslims very much want sharia law, punishments for criticizing Islam and do not generally give a flying fuck about western ethnostates and culture.

And those "gay" muslims that drink alcohol and eat bacon or whatever are lying to you, since if they can't bother to follow the Koran, they are not muslims, and they would definitely be killed for apostasy in ISIS.

My fat white ass had a great time in Cabo too.

What do people even mean when they say there are drug cartels and slums?

That poor fucking gaffot.

The cracks need to be labeled 'atheism' or something

It's a scam attemptingto justify importing a million more mudslims.