Report Reveals Massive Indoctrination of Students at Universities

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/14/tancredo-report-reveals-massive-indoctrination-students-universities-transformative-civic-engagement/

So what else is new?

Well they made a report...

>transformative civic engagement
KEK

Gender politics are the most important science in the world.

>kikebart

>Gender politics
what would that subject cover?

I fucking hate gender studies and liberal arts students so much. They have turned these places where people were taught to be doctors and physicists and engineers into constant whining about cultural this and my penis is a vagina that. They are never interested in anything even remotely intellectual or academic at all except "my dick is a vagina" or communism.

Useful idiots.

how do i guard myself against indoctrination? i fear that if i play along with the whole song and dance routine in time i'll go native

It's not indoctrination. You wonder why educated people tend to be more liberal, well let me tell you the answer: it's because they are educated. More educated people are more liberal, this virtually always holds true, and instead of admitting the intellectual superiority of left-wing thought, you people simple say it's due to indoctrination.

start and lead an underground "white power" movement.

the cool fraternities are somewhat redpilled.

>report
>implying they're even hiding it
lol what? The proof is at your fingertips. Just google any non stem lecture at a well known university

Persons of that caliber used to do janitor work or menial labor. This is what happens when everyone goes to college.

I have a B.A. from a very liberal university in the northeast. No matter how much leftist bullshit I wrote for papers or said in class to force professors to give me As, I never once felt the slightest desire to actually believe that garbage. It was simply a means to an end (if you're looking for extremely easy A's, find your profs' political leanings and exploit the fuck out of their known triggers).

If you're a rational human being, your innate moral compass isn't going to be shattered just because you study the arguments of your enemies and regurgitate them. Blending in with the retards is a skill you have to acquire if you want to be successful - only reveal your powerlevel when its beneficial to you and when you're around like minded people.

stfu it's the best conservative site out there, beggars can't be choosers

Wasn't everyone already well aware of this

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

It's indoctrination if they won't allow alternative points of view to be even discussed.

>get told you're smart for paying tens of thousands of dollars for a worthless degree
>believe it because otherwise you have to admit your made a horrible decision

Federal Student loans were a brilliant Marxist plot in hindsight

Wow breaking news

It legitimately confuses/scares me what happens in American universities with this kind of thing. You have PETA activists telling people how to make bombs, government subsidized lecturers preaching the benefits of abstinence at high schools. I've done a STEM degree at a Sydney university, zero mention of this shit (about 5 years ago). Done an english/journo based masters degree as well a bit later, limited opinion based bullshit but it had sprinklings of SJW ideology. But the sheer amount of retardation at American universities, what the fuck? I can only hope this plague hasn't spread to STEM subjects at decent colleges. I can't see the student body tolerating this insanity in a physics lecture at say, MIT.

>you're fucking
>a white male

>breitbart
about the same validity as infomemes

Wrong. It's exactly the same in France. (((Éducation Nationale))) is obviously biaised towards leftist ideology, partly because a substantial part of teachers are SJWs, partly because the govt has interest in this.
After my graduation we would have oral exercises in english, where you would have to read an article and comment it. It was literally always about muh gun controls, muh feminism and if you tried to make a slightly "off the political correctness" point you'd get a 9/20.
I'm studying engineering/CS in one of the best schools in France and I'm a fascist, and so is my brother. My friends are all brainwashed leftists and it's painfully obvious that all their arguments are based on their (((history lessons))) in highschool.