The Great Prophecy of THOTH

Strangers will fill the earth, and not only will sacred things be neglected, but--more dreadful still--religion, piety, and the adoration of the Gods will be forbidden and punished by the laws. Then, this earth, hallowed by so many shrines and temples, will be filled with sepulchers and with the dead. O Egypt! Egypt! there will remain of your religions only vague legends which posterity will refuse to believe; only words graven upon stones will witness to your devotion! The Scythian, the Indian, or some other neighboring barbarian will possess Egypt! Divinity will return to heaven; humanity, thus abandoned, will wholly perish, and Egypt will be left deserted, forsaken of men and of Gods!

In those days the religious man will be thought mad; the impious man will be hailed as a sage; savage men will be deemed valiant; the evil-hearted will be applauded as the best of men.

There will even be peril of death, believe me, for those who are faithful to religion and intelligence. New rights will be instituted, new laws, nor will there be left one holy word, one sacred belief, religious and worthier of heaven and of celestial things

Then there will remain only evil demons who will mingle themselves with the miserable human race, their hand will be upon it impelling to all kinds of wicked enterprise; to war, to rapine, to falsehood, to everything contrary to the nature of the soul. The earth will no longer be in equilibrium, the sea will no longer be navigable, in the heavens the regular course of the stars will be troubled. Every holy voice will be condemned to silence; the fruits of the earth will become corrupt, and she will be no more fertile; the very air will sink into lugubrious torpor. Such will be the old age of the world; irreligion and disorder, lawlessness, and the confusion of good men.

k

FALSE GOD BEGONE KeK HAS NOT WILLED YOUR REIGN

Thoth Twice Great hails Mighty Kek

He's here

Why does he have a bird head?

He has spoken.

Praise Thoth

1 unity

2 duality (good and evil, black and white, as above so below)

3 is symbolizing the wholy trinity, the masons use the 33 to symbolize with the 3 the pyramid (and thus the all seeing eye) and 2 times the 3 to symbolize the duality they believe we live in (black and white, good and evil, as above so below), while it also occurs often in the bible (jesus was crucified when he was 33, he was nailed to the cross with 3 nails and i heard it were 33 wonders he performed [that could be wrong though, have to check the last part]).

4 symbolizes completeness, the ogdoads where the 4 primevil forces of creation, primeevil waters, darkness, air and eternety

6 is the number of the humanand his weaknesses, while 666 is the number of the beast, however i believe more that 6 isnt only the number for humans, but for this materialistic world/plane of existence in which satan rules symbolically through these weaknesses as egoism, egocentrism, greed and all the other materialistic desire, and 666 symbolizing the complete pursuit of this earthy desires making you follow satans path

7 is as far as i know the number of the whore of babylon, but also associated with god as his number is 777. assuming that in the old testament the god isnt god, but satan, the creation of the world in 7 days would be the first false wonder like the whore of babylon is said to commit, bringing the weaknesses of man onto us and giving the connection to the 7

The next important number i know of is 13, but i dont know its meaning other than its associated with bad stuff.

So which other important numbers are out there? Did I get any of them wrong? Did I forget something important about them?

Keep this to one thread guys. It's in our interest.

IGNORE ALL THOTH THREADS, WE ARE BEING RAIDED IN AN ATTEMPTED PSYOPS.

See my first post. We just have disorganized anons not sticking to one thread.

checked

Wrong. Thoth and kek bring happenings

i believe this too, but its fucking dumb. it takes speace for other valuable threads, and splits up discussions and thus informations about thoth and kek. also it gives mods reason and motivation to delete these.

Thoth just confirmed! Check the palindrome

Reminder that through KeK we destroyed the elites order through Chaos, through ThoTh we shall now destroy their chaos through Order.

Praise ThoTh

confirmed for happenings

Fuck it.

oh shit... he has will it...

>1331

THOTH LAUGHS AT THEE

POST RARES
OwO

Note: thoth is the god of knowledge and wisdom, both which we seek. thoth probably intents to spread the knowledge like we intend to redpill others. he is the scribe of gods and invented the written language while we do nothing else but writing on these boards all day. thoth is said to be a great magician and we perform mememagic.

remember we ar shifting into the age of aquarius, and age of great change (kek?) and magic and wonders (thoth?)

Another fucking palindrome! I told you thoth is here

oWo

This thread is just plain epic!!!

Thoth is far out.

they are two sides of the same coin

Holly Shiet save this.

OwO

Are Kek and Thoth bros or sworn enemies?
Who would win a one on one fight

What does an Order happening compare to a Chaos happening?

Checked

They are "Colleagues" they work in Tandem.

666= 6+6+6= 18 = 1+ 8 =9

The number of ego.

see for yourself
open your eyes

KeK is the answer to Moloch, and ThoTh is the answer to Minerva

WTF! Confirmed to be true.

Thoth our new Lord

sounds logical

Guys it happened again! ANOTHER big palindrome. What is thoth trying to say?

>92529

Different sides of the same coin. One can not have Chaos without Order, not Order without Chaos.

2873 here

thoth is the god of balance, not of order though. you can have chaos and balance

>tfw too smart not to check these digits

fuck tooth

give me a 2920

Double checked

confirmed for new lord

The balance is order

why do you think Trump kept saying he is the Law & Order candidate?

Thoth is like the participation trophy of the pantheon. Real men worship consecutive digits.

this is some low energy psyops

it is supposed to piss off the mods and make them hide the least 3 digits of a post like they already did in the past

hide, sage and report all threads

what happening will thoth bring. We already know he hates Mexicans

KEK is a palindrome

Or worse yet, IDs.

Thoth is humble

Nah nah nah nah nah. I see what your doin here. that flippity flop digit bull shit is easy mode. YOU AINT GETTIN OUR MAY MAYS

ITT how religions are started

Real men see consecutive digits through palindromes

will do, I'm sick of this crap.

just yet another lame attempt to ruin Sup Forums's memes

Has reporting a slide thread became a meme? Yes!

>That ID
>Those digits

Got my chic separated from me fully, today. Hey, it's me, my master's left brain hello i have not chosen an identity because that's shit

>57:57
>3131

What did ThoTh meme by this?

OwO

That's one hell of a get.
Check ID