A recent thread was deleted after this was posted in the thread so I am reposting it because of it's perceived...

A recent thread was deleted after this was posted in the thread so I am reposting it because of it's perceived importance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ra2OXNxajI
canyoustandthetruth.com/2011-06-27-10-21-33/
youtube.com/watch?v=kdoD8FxU0N8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kff_ytg0-8w
youtube.com/watch?v=p8JJyoZGGXM
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

underrated post

if it's a prison then kys faggot

Have a bump.

What are you trying to say?

Only to be reborn again, faggot. Into the very same prison. And with a good chance of being born into a fucked up family or society.

>go into thread expecting insights into politics
>get ramblings of a schizophrenic instead
Why does this always happen Sup Forums?

You don't get to leave just because you died, buddy.

we are in hell

Just watch this. Excellent presentation on the religion of rulers youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

Mark Passio is fantastic. Everyone should be acquainted with his work.

Very simple give your energy to the One True INFINITE CREATOR period, any thing less will not cut it.

because

I had almost the same revelation regarding the actual depth of interference the elites impose on us (((reality)))-wise. You see, we have the spraying of our skies going on for so long, and yet it is no end to it, with evidence piling up. It is a deliberate shutdown of the planets' ecosystem along with the human species, engineered by an ancient advanced race.

We are the children, and our true history is a lie. Our parents did not take responsibility for us, we are being simply put aside right now.

>an user in another thread says that people who get a get while mocking our assorted chaos gods are being taunted by the respective god
>it keeps happening

Where's that Romanian who posted about how Christianity is a jew magic trick?

lets summon the guy, I wanna read it

our plastics release poisons that will eventually make us sterile.

xenoestrogen

We should it was a solid post. Good enough that someone should have capped it.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, it was a day or two ago in one of the early Thoth threads (probably) and definitely around 1-2 am PST.

I abhor spoonfeeding as it diminishes the impact of the learning process, but...I will indulge you on this.

Just about every religion with few exceptions has been twisted so that the blind lead the blind. That goes double for any Islamic religion because most of those in the Middle East can't read and have to take the Imam at his word.

Saturn is likely the key, if not the source of all our woes here on Earth.
That those at the top of the dark cabal worship Saturn.
Look into the obelisks that the elite are so fond of. Most especially look into the height of the Washington Monument. 555 ft. We already know that the elites are fond of numerology so what happens when it is applied here?
5+5 = 10
10+5 = 15
Reducing that
1+5 = 6
What is the top of an obelisk? A focal point? To what end?
Combine this information with the OP and the answer is revealed.

Fuck it I'm gonna search popular threads for Romanian flags and direct them here. The more who join me the better our chance.

bumping this

>perceived importance
Perceive its importance on a different board, faggot.

I remember reading a theory about that when I was young, something about architecture and energy.
Pointy architecture produces negative energy, while rounded ones produce positive energy. The elite likes obelisks and triangles a lot for that.

>the more I look into it the more I feel this material world is a prison.
BINGO!
This is why the gnostic Christians were attacked and ridiculed by the Church of Rome to the point they were being killed.
Watch "The Golden Web" trilogy on YouTube by Chiron Last it's a deep rabbit hole but it's a good source of info.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ra2OXNxajI
Also this is a decent website.
canyoustandthetruth.com/2011-06-27-10-21-33/

I thought Lucifer was associated with Venus. Being the 'Morningstar' and all

You may very well be right, but I doubt that it is so simple as our "parents" did not take responsibility for us.
There is evidence that a war took place that included nuclear weapons in India, long long ago. What is the evidence? A long with depictions of flying machines in battles with both other flying machines and what appears to be humanoids on the ground, in cave drawings, there is a greenish glass crystal found there that is only found in locations where nuclear bombs were tested and used.

Chaos is the attribution of unplanned events in the Lord's Will, which is, by rule, impossible; so then what would the agent of chaos be but the Lord's Own Disinfo Agent?

Ah-Satan was always His Spy.

This is the second time I've heard this. Perhaps they are reinforcing the negative energy inherent to the shape by employing numerology in their architecture as well. Interesting. Thank you for sharing that, user.

Australia's ground is almost as if it's been burnt to the ground and salted so nothing grows too. Perhaps that means something.

Yes I've also learned about the great paleoindian nuclear war. An ancient city has been unearthed where evidence shows an atomic blast dating back from 8,000 to 12,000 years, destroyed most of the buildings. Radiation still so intense, some areas are still highly dangerous.

By the way I was referring to "parents" as a symbol, to whom knows the true history of the human race.

I think many of us harbor resentment for our parents since they failed to wake up, and even now they fail to understand- as the media is purposely and obviously corrupt almost laughing at them saying "we manipulated you for 100 years" and they still live selfishly, not trying to lift their offspring, but instead earn pointless money for themselves while they still have a place and we suffer in a world that has been sabotaged.

We will be the ones finally strong enough to shake off the deception of Christianity, the doctrine of meekness, and truly live in reverence to God

Praise kek

kek dislikes moloch

Jesus also dislikes moloch.

Nazis were Christian but also had occult stuff like Nordic pagan worship.

Didn't Abos do that to forests to "hunt"?

Fuck you guys are retarded. If you want to know the truth about the world's religions, you need to take a look at comparative mythology and plasma cosmology.

youtube.com/watch?v=kdoD8FxU0N8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kff_ytg0-8w

I'm not sure about the connection there, but if there is one to be found, it probably would coincide with the time when Australia was still joined to another land. Maybe not as far back as Pangaea, but near that time. I'd look into that if you wish to pursue this interest.

>By the way I was referring to "parents" as a symbol, to whom knows the true history of the human race
As was I. Since the verse in Genesis says "We shall make man in our image," keyword being "our," the war that occurred may very well hold some meaning that we do not know of yet.

Add the burnt down forests and the fact that the land has salt and so too does the water table under much of the country, and it could be the place of an ancient battle.

Christianfags-
When did the cross become rhe symbol of Christianity. It used to be the fish, no?

At what point did jesus' death become the symbol(offically)?
who did this?

We must retrace these steps...

Deep Rabbit Hole

>Fuck you guys are retarded. If you want to know the truth about the world's religions, you need to take a look at comparative mythology and plasma cosmology.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kdoD8FxU0N8

This is gold!!! Thanks!

I'll check this out for sure. Thank you

I would wager that the Jesuits have something to do with that, but take that with a grain of salt.

Watch Styxhexenhammer666 if you want to know more about Occultism.

Good place to start.

(That second thread will probably be deleted also, im afraid)

You're welcome user. Bill Donahue has hundreds of videos, or at least he used to.
youtube.com/watch?v=p8JJyoZGGXM

The Thunderbolts Project is gaining a lot of momentum as people are becoming disillusioned with how stifling modern (((science))) has become.
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

So in a really harsh crude nutshell, Satan is just an allegory of the lower mind's emotional "realm"?

All mythos have meaning on multiple layers. Satan means a few things. It means the lower mind, it means adversary, it means Saturn, and it probably has a few more meanings. It depends on context.

what does this mean for us christians? We been duped?

Nice Trips. Shadilay!

Sorry, user, but that's not how trips work...

How do I test this theory?

If it's true, then there's a way to manipulate the Matrix that fails if it's false.

How do I hack the Prison Planet?

This knowledge is fantastic. Thank you.

You're welcome
See also:
Both of those youtube channels have given me hours upon hours of enjoyment and information.