Is women in sports an affront to masculinity Sup Forums? Or are you against it because it demeans their femininity?

Is women in sports an affront to masculinity Sup Forums? Or are you against it because it demeans their femininity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VL-FWXHr9r0
youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=z5rtp8guIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=aObGLTfJa1w
youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4
youtu.be/kP-UVZb2CrU
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only a guy with serious self-confidence and esteem issues would ask a question like this.

Who cares if women are in sports?

>Wiz Khalifa's wife unironically has better form than 95% of females

i don't know about sports, but watching women fight repulses me on an almost instinctual level. that's all i have to say, really. i can't ban it and don't really care what happens in this gutter culture any more. i guess my view would fall most comfortably under your 'demeans their femininity' if you're taking a poll or something.

It's a waste of resources. Almost no women participate and those who don't have zero interest. It cannot pay for itself at any level and saps resources of colleges.

At the pro level, the only way to get people to attend games is to give away tickets or force kids to go. Even lingerie football leagues can't make it once the novelty goes away.

Every fucking year some female breaks into tier 1 of some farm league of a major sport and its a huge deal. Yet you will never, ever see a female start a regular season professional sport game.

name?

fucking lord her form is terrible lmao

Does this offend you?

yeah its like watching kids fight.

Physical fitness is the duty of every citizen, male or female. If some woman wants to pursue competition within her duty, I see nothing wrong with that: competition is a masculine value, and the exact problem I have with most women is their desire for the position of male leaders when they lack the values that men have always been expected to embody to carry the responsibility that came with the traditional position of male leaders. Really, we should encourage women to attain these values, because it will help us in the long run.

this is so fucked up and sad. you all can be callous about women because you have such a bitter stupid grasp on life. seeing a woman get her face knocked in is one of the most saddening things when you're a mature man and understand the beauty of women and of life.

You sound like a female.....
You know the rules, toots.

Funny how she doesn't strike the knockout blow to the chin but just goes for the more butchery straight to the face.

not trying to be pedantic, but i'm not sure if offended is the right word (it might be). it's disgust mixed with sadness.

Meanwhile, that bull-dyke would put your balls in a jar given the chance. Fucking pussy.

She can box my heavy bags anyday.

Sauce?

I never know what, but my instinct tells me that there's just something wrong about this

>ugly cunt beats up on ugly soccer mom
Who cares.

The only actual reason to be against WMMA is because they have inferior skill to men, which is a view that I hold.

I am more mad when I see women doing things with Science and Technology. That is something they did not create, nor can they compete with White men on.

>Is women in sports an affront to masculinity Sup Forums? Or are you against it because it demeans their femininity?

Everyone loves volleyball

youtube.com/watch?v=VL-FWXHr9r0

It's useless and unwatchable, but who gives a fuck?

I wanna pound her box if you catch my penis

I'm pretty sure both of the people fighting in the ring were born men. Look at the legs, shoulders and face of both of them, clearly men wearing women's clothing.

Who the fuck watches women sports? They're slower, weaker, less intense, less exciting, and overall less impressive. Nobody fucking cares

Tipping that fedora so far it's almost falling off your head

this is exactly the kind of response i'd expect from someone who enjoys this.

Women in sports can be hilarious and extremeley entertaining.
Just watch this old clip from women's rowing contest.
youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ

Can you spot the moment when someones periods begin?

LOL. I've yet to see a woman fight. I see them toss their limbs, a couple of decent kicks (i'll give the ladies their kicks, they can sometimes get those ones right). A few decent Judo/Juijistu gals too.. But lets face it.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rtp8guIZo

youtube.com/watch?v=aObGLTfJa1w

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4

They should seriously leave the fighting to men. It's both more effective when men do it, and it's way more fun to watch.

oh god, i didnt remember myself how hilarious this was. :DD :DDD

that fell when no /fit/ gf

>lack of abdominal muscles keeping back straight

Women always lift with their back. She's just holding her arm over her lower back... that's a complete lack of fit. She should slank around with her skeleton like all the other women and develope some nice fat tissue for a proper plump ass to fuck, instead of thinking a bicep means dick fucking all in fitness.

>no delts
>not trapz

Does she even lift?

Males who are attracted to "fit" girls are closet fags.

It offends me as much as male figure skaters.

>Who cares if women are in sports?
Women don't like it.
t. was at a sports bar to watch football with family when the Rousey assbeating came on and the women at the table were highly displeased that the kids could see it.

>Even lingerie football leagues can't make it once the novelty goes away.
Topless ultimate frisbee would be cool

god, what a fuckin' turn off

youtu.be/kP-UVZb2CrU

I didn't realize there was a trans division.

is that from a juggalo convention?

Man, I plow the fucking shit out of her fine as fuck ass. I'd lick her fucking sweaty ass clean after her workout and just pump the fuck out of her.

Women don't give a shit what you think

Both.

Women will never be as strong or as fast as men, so watching women's sports will ALWAYS be like watching a watered down version of the same thing that males do.

Also it seems to reinforce the general opinion of "womyn can do anything xd", which in turn leads to normal women thinking they're on equal footing with men.

A woman must keep her body in shape with light exercises - jogging, stretching, maybe some yoga. Everything else is completely degenerate

>Tfw no hypermasculine gf

I don't care if women want to do sports. They just shouldn't pretend they could compete with men.

Best women's sports are gymnastics and figure skating.

I don't give a shit whether you think they give a shit or not.

I don't give a shit whether you give a shit whether he thinks they give a shit or not.

Any woman who is involved with some masculine activity like in the military, sports, construction work or techs is automatically going to be disregarded by me. We don't live in some sort of post-apocalyptic society where there is such a shortage of real men that we need women doing masculine stuff. Our society is perfectly fine to have men doing masculine stuff and women being dedicated to raising children, being homemakers, and if they can afford, go to some feminine jobs like kindergarten teaching, cashier, secretary or HR.

This even goes as far where I even think very little of women who have short hair, or bald hair. You are a fucking woman, where is your self respect in fooling yourself into thinking that it's an option to be a "manly woman"?? What a fucking bitch.

reff should have called it ages ago

>where there is such a shortage of real men
t. Lucky cunt who lives in Eastern Europe

This. They can play their own sports, but don't cry muh glass ceiling when no one wants to watch under-performing female events.

we are actually going through the same shit as western europe. Our MSM in Estonia shared the shit out of pissgate and generally hates Trump. Also we have these "muh tiny minority" libcucks, numales, SJW cunts and our own degenerate celebs. It's just that everything here happens much, much slower than in Sweden or Germany, which gives the illusion as if we are uncucked

Where the FUCK is your toilet handle leaf!?
Are you telling me Canada has fucky buttons instead of handles?

We do too.

Aus has buttons as well, half and full flush.

I don't give a shit whether you give a shit of what I don't give a shit whether he thinks they give a shit or not. :^)

Chicks with short hair are my fetish but holy shit dating is a minefield with them, they're usually either damaged AF or SJWs.

murrika stuck in the past as usual

You strayans are alright. You have fucky buttons because you're funny.
Canada's are just faggy and heresy.
>half and full flush.
That's pretty damn awesome.
I have a motion detector on mine. No hands flushing is pretty good.
Except when I have to courtesy flush myself. I have to leave over and trick it into thinking I got up.

yet he gave a shit in the first place

>Except when I have to courtesy flush myself.
Do people actually do this?

I consider boxing ugly regardless of who does it, personally.

If I drop a deuce that's rank enough to take the curl out of my ass hair at home then yeah.
If I'm in public hell no.

It's the coal burner Amber Rose

she went 0-100 coal burner BBC addict fucking every black object in sight

>stripper since 15

yeah no she was always at 100

Hardly, I'd love a woman who had the stamina to fuck and be fucked all night long.
It would be even more fun starting a family, doing a full family workout and teaching them to look after their bodies and diet.

Unless it's a proper boxing gym or someone is doing a proper boxing circuit I find it really cringey watching people who can't box try to practice with a sandbag.

Women should be allowed to do sports, but I should not be forced to like it. I like athletic women who still look like women. I don't like those who look like men. They are not as strong or fast as men, but they look like shit.

>that attempt at footwork

no women suck at sports. fucking period

i'm not against it. it just fucking sucks

fucking captions on every fucking picture lmao. some fucking hick made this in photoshop or whatever and emailed his entire friends list.

I can live with it existing, not with it being shoehorned into public broadcasting or being called sexist for not being as popular as mens sports.

The only thing that offends me is that the dumb bitch kept backing up and therefore gave her opponent all the room and momentum needed to ruin her day. That and the ref should have called it when she turned around and ran from 12 to 4 not after she got to 4 and started cowering.

Let em have their sports, but don't apply a double standard.

offended? no.
look at that bitch getting her ass kicked. she's afraid of getting hit. turns away and cowers. doesn't dodge or tries to make a move herself.
it's the typical strong girl who don't need no man from a higher middle class family who wants to show the world that she's so tough.
must be tough when you get reality adjustment from a white hillbilly meth cunt.

I was supposed to jerk off right?

>MUH MASCULINITY
everytime I see this word written I picture some bearded shaved headed tryhard bulking /fit/ faggot with as much complexes as steroid creams

i used to be ok with women fighting. yeah no biggie if they want to compete, let them compete. then i watched this live, really felt repulsed and sad watching her get destroyed like that

i can't view that, who is that warrior chick- gib links

>better form than 95% of females
if you throw a punch and do not sprain your wrist in the process, you have better form than 95% of females. This woman is in the top .1% for being able to successfully pull off a 1-2 combo.

The speed of Mike Tyson.
The kicks of Joe Rogan.
Holy fuck.

our innate nature to protect them kicking in

Look how long this shit goes on. then watch the rousy fight. the ref stops it after like 8 hits and she wasn't even bleeding

well it's simple

men perform at much higher skill levels than women at sports, it's more impressive, and more entertaining to watch

That being said, i dont care if women do sports, they find it fun too, let them play it

it's just as not gonna sell well on a pay per view basis, or at least, i would never bother

if women wanna play sports good for them, but my sexism begins when they think they can compete against men. They can stay in their own leagues.

it offends me that they get paid for that

and i bet i'd slap the period blood out of both of them

my toilet's kind of shallow and my dick can touch part of the bowl, so sometimes i take a fat shit, but it's not the end so i flush before i shit again so i dont touch shit with my dick

It depends on the sport.

Nothing strange about women practicing dance or gymnastic. Fighting sports are not very feminine, though.

Except normal Karate. Normal karate is for bitches,

>tfw stack wood every winter three times a week because uncle owns wood delivery service
>arms are tiny like girls
>massive back muscles
>if i hit somebody i have to palm strike
>move to new town
>some assfaggot the size of a bear shoves me into some lockers for his friends
>don't even feel it
>hook him right in the ribs and break four of them
>get iss for two weeks because he was the allstar fatbody on the football team
>his dad's the sheriff
>spends the first month of my license pulling me over on my way to school checking for registration

why are country hicks such faggots?

lmao
>women
>in charge of throwing punches
>in charge of doing anything right

Both of those women are 6 feet tall and still can't generate enough force to knock each other out.

>The kicks of Joe Rogan
I didn't know he could kick like that!

wew

holy fuck

what?

im starting to think any male faggot here could take Rousey given only a year or two of training

really made you think huh?

why you linking to a bruce lee video that is used to prove how shitty he was

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

hitler agrees with him

No men outside of those without confidence and those who fap to 15 year old girls in the Olympics actually give a shit about this question.