c ya n jewvie nigger

No, retard.

checked

it really is

>Autistic kid: "Fucking NIGGER!"
>Everyone: "Oooh" and "OH!"
>dindu immediately jumps a desk to get to autist
Every time.

Nigger is a dehumanizing word and I don't feel sorry for any moron who gets his ass kicked for calling someone that.

Hey Sup Forums I spotted the nigger!

Why don't you american Sup Forumsacks trigger blacks by calling them niggers irl then beating/shooting them when they attack you?

Sup Forums btfo!

Most people here are just resentful of the BBC and wish to moan the n word at their wife's boyfriend but they know he won't tolerate that so instead they circle-cuck each other by calling themselves that very same n word while masturbating to chinese cartoons in dark corners of the internet.

kek at the Sup Forumstard "running" away from the bull at 0:42-0:45

I'm glad this happened. if its a white, put 2 in the head should be American motto.

Niggers aren't human, you fucking stinking nigger.

That nigger in the video should be hung, then cut down and dragged around behind a truck until it expires.

It is a fucking nigger, a born criminal, a savage subhuman. All that is evident from the video.
Intimindating someone smaller who has a mental deficiency, yet you, as a nigger find that acceptable.
Because you are a nigger.

I'll be happy when all the niggers are dead.

The average Sup Forums user is clearly in the background.

Despite what some may have you believing

You'd get charged with inciting violence, assault and battery/manslaughter/murder.
In most states you can't claim self-defense if you incited someone to violence.
American law would most likely classify calling a black person a "nigger" as inciting.

>/thread

Seems more like the average school shoot desu famalam

"He was called, oh my god, THE N WORD. Of course, being an oppressive POC, he reacted negatively in the heat of passion, but can you blame him?"

So they get a freepass to do whatever they want if you accidentaly use free speech on them?

norway are new leafs confirmed

actually, its just a word in the english language, the dehumanizing part comes from the niggers themselves when they decide its hurtful when in reality it isn't.

you dont see white people jumping desks to punch someone that said cracker or honkey, in fact, we often smile at such an attempt to cause pain or emotion through a single uttered word, which is why white people are better than the subhuman niggers.

What makes you think we don't?

He's definitely on the spectrum.

someone shop this underneath some hanging niggers

I will have nothing to do with these faggots

post Breivik, it triggers them

shut up nigger

Honestly, with the mentality and "edgyness" of a jr. high student, I'm glad we're segregated.

Provoking wild animal in disadvantageous environment without any preparation was a dumb move, but still "nigger" word hit the spot just right. This long haired pussy was absolutely correct and should start visiting Sup Forums to improve.

Pic related is average nigger.

Lib/comie shils always talk about average, we dont want to be average we want to be more.

Thats why white people made great things and rest was fuckin jelly.

n i g g e r

this guy understands

being black is not human at all, I agree with you on that. The only good black person is one cuffed in chains and whipped to obedience, even though they still refuse to do any work even if you cut their dicks off.

this needs a sanic sound when the nigger starts running

starting the think there's no option other than sucker punching the black person first in these sort of situations

that running killed me

he was probably mentally challenged desu

Many the niggers cannot help but to behave like this?

Perhaps they simply cannot control the feral nigger urge to chimp out?

Maybe we should give them some "Space to destroy"?

Maybe asking a nigger to behave civilized really is racist?

It would be like asking a kike yid jew not to be greedy.

>acts like a nigger
>gets called a nigger
>Uses it as justification to go triple nigger cause racism and well....hes a nigger
Also when /po/chan hit the back of his neck on the chair tho

>i'll show him how much I'm not a nigger by nigging out
Niggers, when will they ever learn?

I gotta say i love the part after the aspie calling him a nig and the nig assassin creeded across the room and over a table to get to him.

This same exact scene happened to a mentally challenged kid in my class circa 2004 after he called one of the school bullies 'Hector' a beaner. Ahaha

It also happened to me, cept i picked a fight with this fat huge white kid named Frank. I ninja'd my way through a maze a desks in the class while he straight bulldozed his way to me. Angry fatmen can be pretty spoopy in small enclosed spaces.

>liberals wonder why white parents dont want their kids bussed into black schools

He could have at least put up a fight at the door way after calling him a nigger. That pansy running and yelling "pooolice!" at the end will probably haunt him more than him using the N word.

That cum colored faggot got what he deserved. Talk shit, get hit. That's how it goes.

The way he runs at 0:43

Note the traitorous mudshark calling him a pussy

too funny, dog can bark but can not bite. have to know your place.

But she's right?

Well he kinda is, penguin waddling down the hall yelling help me after challenging a nig.

Its a fight or live forever in shame moment there

You mean the nigger activation word.

Surely "dick", "cunt", and "asshole" are dehumanizing words, too? Both imply the person is no longer human. But nigger is the only word people will accept physical assault over its use.

Probably because it's not about dehumanizing, it's about truth. When you call a nigger a nigger, they're reminded about what they are. They can't help but then act like a nigger, completely validating the person's use of the word. But because we're all supposed to live in this fairyland where blacks are equal, we have to ignore this blatant example of nigger being an appropriate word to use.

Wat. Seriously?
>Much freedom of speech
>Forgot to tell you you can be shut down if anyone whatsoever were provoked, also if that is the case you can't even defend yourself.

This seriously can't be true

Shut the fuck up you nigger.

Say nigger to a young black male in America, instant chimp out. In the video the dude literally sprints, jumps and runs like a chimp.

(faggot)
>1 post by this id
You are here for your daily (you) huh?

Getting jumped when you don't expect it and running away from it is not cowardly.

The nigger can brag about it but he will be expelled for behaving like a monkey

Guaranteed same effect of chimp out if you step on their brand new jordans. Guaranteed

Foolproof way to make niggers out themselves and keep the trained ones alive.
1. Take group of heavily armed people to either; a BLM rally or any liberal infested university
2. Keep shouting niggers until they all start charging you
3. Gun down any that so much as move towards your direction
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!!!!

The remaining ones should either keep their trap shut and go on with their lives or kill themselves

Holy shit what's wrong with his body, he can't even run properly.

I agree so much. Why is calling someone a "nigger" punished so harshly compared to other, even race related, insults?

how come its always the nigga who attacks first

I can only imagine it's because we all know, even blacks, that niggers are a bad thing to be. The worst thing anyone could imagine. That's why you can call someone a bastard, but not a black bastard. The black part is so much worse and makes everyone remember how shit being black is.

That chip on their shoulder is far too big to remove, now. The only option is breaking up black communities and stopping them congregating. Maybe then they won't have an echo chamber to propagate their whines in.

so stop using it you insensitive prick. Negroids have come a long way what with obama fixing everything and some niggers walking and standing around 50 years ago

Nah, it's literally that blacks are way too sensitive and need their safe spaces 24/7

It's the word that allows niggers to justify any kind of violence.

damn they sure can run.

>call someone nigger from across the room
>run away like a pussy
>call this "getting jumped"

lmao eventually it's going to be the death sentence when a white person says nigger

That's how it happens, crackas. We beat you and steal all your women, because they fucking love it.

so basically what /k/ did a while ago?

shit they didnt even have to say nigger, they got charged anyway

Haha it's you again.

>leaf

That nigger needs a large dosage of lead.

Nice ID trips

>Nigger is a dehumanizing word

Niggers human? LOL

Funniest shit I've seen in a long time.

Feel a little bad for the white kid, this is going to haunt him throughout high school. He's obviously trying to pull the whole "bad ass" metal head look, maybe could have pulled 2 or 3 girls in his high school years. He's fucked now, the bullying and shame is just going to push him further on the autism spectrum than he clearly already is.

I always hate to see vids like this, but then I remember that if the white kid wins or embarrasses the niglet he gets juvy time

there must be some kind of final solution for the nigger problem

He was sitting when he was attacked. You try to fight back when someone jumps on you while you are sitting

>Being black is shit
>MFW Dominicans shit on Haitians for being the more dark skinned ones
>MFW my sister hangs out with black portuguese people who won't go into clubs because they're full with even blacker people

The bizarre reality of it all is making me nauseaous.

You should be kinder to white people for being so kind to you. If our ancestors could see the way niggers act these days, you animals would still be plowing fields.

>all the triggered whiteys ITT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
It's probably extra triggering because you're still in high school

Nigger!

He's probably gonna become a loser just like all of you, and when he gets a white wife he'll pretend that he isn't being cucked and she enjoys black dicks.

Whites are just a bunch of weaklings that are no man. Such a joke of a race.

I could do it, i mean its a slight disadvantage but if you know what you are doing.

The aspie could have gone for a suckerpanch or waist grapple and body toss or maybe even a submission.

But he's an aspie, destined to be an introvert shitposter on /r9k/ & Sup Forums

nigger

Seriously? A swede wants to laugh at others about race relations? Your girlfriend is getting deep dicked by a dune coon right now you fucking dumb cunt.

He said nigger so it's okay to bully him despite him obviously being a mental deficient. It's interesting how sites like Reddit are suddenly okay with this sort of shit.

We have the exact same chairs in Germany. Dope.

(you) are a pretty cool guy, Spain.

>nigger picks on scrawny white kid#5000

no wonder gen z is full 14/88 now

The long haired guy that got beat up or the fat guy watching in the background?

If some of you fucking NEETS can relate to that subhuman longhaired weirdo better start kicking the gym.

Our laws know that niggers aren't humans so they are treated as such in regards to incitement. It's like how women aren't held responsible for anything like can get prenups thrown out because everyone knows women are mentally children.

I love you

lmao he looks like a mini version of aids skrillex

Whats up nigger

All I know is that I would of beat that nigger's ass and told the white kid to quit being such a loser.