No, I don't want to deport you

>No, I don't want to deport you

Can I come to murrica too and stay forever just because I want to?

>Can I come to murrica too and stay forever just because I want to?
Sure! but you have to come legally.

No. That only applies to hostile nonwhite foreigners

But republican congress leader says he doesn't want to deport illegals.

It is hard to come to US ilegally from here but I can come legally and stay ilegally.

I am not really white

No because russians are not white (slavs) and america is a white supremacist quasi-nazi country since Donald "Small hands" Drumpf got elected.

Illegals in America act so entitled. "My daughter will lose her mother!" Take her with you to Mexico then.

*non European

how awful will the supernatural forces of kek and Sup Forums make this fag's life in 2017?

>Take her with you to Mexico then.
NO DON'T TAKE MY WELFARE!!!
MY FREEEEE SHIT! NOOOOOOO!!

fucking Muslim beard
worse than Obama

miserable
he might just quit

I have to know how his PR person sold him on growing that fucking beard.

He must have received some internals that he's a flaming faggot.

Sorry but we are not taking in new Americans at this time.

Literally? yes. Look into what needs to be done and do it. You may need to wait a while but its doable.

Based vodkanigger

kek

44 doesn't lie

kek will make the cuck and his democrat wife suffer

praise kek

Fuck that fucker Ryan.

#RepealHartCeller
@realDonaldTrump @SenateMajLdr @ChuckGrassley @SenatorSessions @SpeakerRyan @GOPLeader @RepGoodlatte @TGowdySC

#BuildTheWall
@realDonaldTrump @SenateMajLdr @ChuckGrassley @SenatorSessions @SpeakerRyan @GOPLeader @RepGoodlatte @TGowdySC

tinyurl/50pointplan

Paul Ryan is a faggot.
Glad Jim Sensenbrenner is my rep.

Im sorry sweetie, but you have to go back

KEK HAS SPOKEN!!

I hate how illegals in the US have some sort of superiority complex, like they think America actually owes them shit for immigrating illegally. Why do they think they're owed anything?

"hurr durr I was born here as an anchor baby"
So fucking what? Go back to Mexico with your parents if you want to be together so much

"oh they haven't committed any crime"
Yes they have, them entering illegally is a federal crime. Anyway, why didn't they come legally? Fucking beaners. They piss me off, as do their libshit and RINO enablers

>like they think America actually owes them shit for immigrating illegally
They are "owed" a public execution. Round them up in FEMA camps. Entire families at a time. Anchor babies put down in front of parents. Anyone who cannot speak English without a hispanic accent is suspect, all generations of the family are put down if found to be illegal.

(sorry El Rato. Nothing personal kid)

They're owed a ride to the border and being told to fuck off at the very least, a firing squad at most. Kinda tempting, they need to send a message to the ones that want to come that they are not welcome if they wish to come illegally. Legally? Maybe. Illegally? Fuck off.

Paul Ryan seriously wants to run for president one day.

His entire career right now is built on making himself look nice and whoring his ass out to any political cock that might get him somewhere.

Put FEMA camp on border. If you find someone who cannot speak English, cart off entire family, all generations to the wall FEMA camp. Enslave them in the construction of the wall until it is complete. If they are insolent, shoot on the spot, corpse to be used in construction of the wall. Build a wall of dead spics.

That's how the gooks did it to stop the Mongolians and opium right? Now we have the spics and heroin. History repeats.

Wow, what a cuck.

>I would get people out and then have an expedited way of getting them back into the country so they can be legal…. A lot of these people are helping us … and sometimes it’s jobs a citizen of the United States doesn’t want to do. I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

And bonus points: spics are superstitious about graves. If you fill the wall with mass graves of spics, they will never think about tearing it down.

Or if you find someone who can't speak english and can't prove their legality to be in America, haul them off to the wall until they can. If not, they're working on the wall until it's done, after which they will be ejected. Also, shoot any trying to cross the border. It will be expensive, but is it more expensive than paying for them and their anchor babies to be in the USA over a long period of time? I strongly doubt it.

However, imagine the shit the dems and RINOs will put up about it... It will be insane. Trump might have to use a lot of executive orders

But would they do it if they thought they could get welfare?

Remember, a nigger will kill you for a quarter if it thinks it can get away with it...

make it so

I'm ok with letting Wade Barret become a naturalized citizen

>Trump might have to use a lot of executive orders
If retard spics escalate violence, he can use the open war powers granted since 9/11. Remember Gitmo is still open, and every left wing asshole is trying to incite violence and riots.

I'd cum if he took all the tanks Obama sent to Russia, and he sends them straight to the US border, aimed at Mexico.

I hope he threatens to finish what the US started in 1846 if they don't pay for the wall, that would be cool desu

I don't know if GITMO is big enough though for all them, might have to make another prison camp. Would piss the leftists off more so I'm all for it

You mean bearded women and children of fighting age.

Mexico is already in a decade-long civil war. They are in no position to resist. The thing is, if there is a war the US MUST kill everything everywhere. The US must bulldoze everything standing. No exceptions. Erase everything.

Don't try to "save" or "liberate" anyone. That's how an Iraq or a Vietnam happens. There's no point to keeping any of them alive. Kill and displace all of them, and the longer they go without surrender, the further south we take clay.

They're already occupied with cartels and their army really isn't up to an attack, let alone from the country responsible for 1/3 of global military spending, they'll fall like a rock. What to do with it after it's conquered though...

If you "liberate" anyone they'll only grow up to hate you due to propaganda, not really worth it

It'd better to invade it like Turkey in Syria and establish a "safe zone" and all refugees go there instead of swarming into civilized lands for free shit and eventual fighting among themselves.

To get non-intervention from global kikes, allow them first dibs at buying up the land, cleared of spics. It will be practice for them for later.

Wouldn't an island be better suited for that purpose? If it's next to the USA or any other developed country they always try, and somewhat successfully, to get across

Remember the UN has no power and the US, as a permanent SC member can veto any resolutions they pass. But a kike homeland so close to the US? Sounds like trouble in the making. I was thinking more of a manifest destiny idea

>Slavs are not white
Why it is always only anti-whites, Jews and leftists who repeat this crap?

If it's on land, it'll wind up like Gaza. This is why it's generally better that all the Mexicans wind up dead to start.

It's either a safe zone and put them there til the wars over or they swarm into not as fucked countries.

It annoys me the west tolerates them, since we turn on the news now and see "what if they were white!". Western nations let all these people in, but they fucking hate our guts and smirk with implications of if it was us running, they'd kill us to the last despite them living on the grace of the west.

You'll have to give "something" to the kikes. So they fuck off trying to recruit the rest of the world against you.

Liking the facial hair.

I hope he keeps that.

Good plan. Or at least have a massive border wall berlin wall style paid for by the resources in Mexico as well as indentured labour.

It pretty much always turns into the latter, then it becomes "go to countries with gibs", like it always does.

>It annoys me the west tolerates them, since we turn on the news now and see "what if they were white!"
I know! I hate that so much, the situations aren't even comparable. Here and probably there too, they compare this invasion to the European refugees who came here after WWII, every time I hear a leftist say that I want to smash their skull in, this situation is nothing like that. And you're right, if they thought they could get away with it, they'd have no qualms killing us all but they know without us they'd have no gibsmedats. Inviting people who hate us and everything we stand for, damn that went bloody well for the Romans didn't it

They're never happy until they control everything, giving them this will only be a setback for their plans, they'll start doing that again as soon as we stop looking and stop giving them shit

>berlin wall style
Never compare it to that.
Compare it to China's wall. It is defensive, still standing, and a world heritage site.

True. Like the great wall of China, with more modern technology, i.e heat sensors, fencing, guard towers, guard dogs and so on. Also guards who shoot on sight

I don't understand how Trump let him off the hook after he publicly criticised him during the "pussygate" scandal.

>That's how the gooks did it to stop the Mongolians and opium right?
No, it was the eternal anglo that trafficked opium to the gooks, you asshat.

Mexicans don't have ships

I will try getting h1-b. Staying illegally is a shit.

h1b is almost as bad as being an illegal

I thought it was 2 separate issues. The brits sending opium, and the mongols invading the western border.

>russians are not white (slavs)
Slavs are white, it's an ethno-linguistic group, not a race.

Elaborate please? I'm an IT bloke.

>I don't understand how Trump let him off the hook
Paul Ryan is still Speaker of the House. Trump needs him in order to pass things through the house.

Less rights and they can pay you fuckall.

Also, I hope you like Indians.

H1b is modern day sefdom or rather indentured servitude. Your company has too much control over you because if they fire you, you are deported. H1bs also don't have legal protection and rights americans do.

It's better then to stay illegal or in Russia anyway. I don't see better options. The UK, Ireland, Canada, NZ, and Australia are shitholes.

>NZ, and Australia are shitholes
We're full anyway