Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-secular-life/201510/how-many-atheists-are-there
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
dailycaller.com/2017/01/12/atheism-became-way-more-popular-during-the-obama-era/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The worlds getting dumber, you didn't notice?

im a fedora tipper but idk why this should bother me. i dont care about what other people believe. as long as theyre not becoming mudslimes its all good with me

Atheism is a Jewish construct and the Jews stranglehold on the world is weakening. Look at Trump and Brexit.

In twenty years all this SJW bullshit will be dead, atheism included. Personally I can't wait.

doesnt change the fact that there probably is no god and religious people are wasting their life looking over their shoulder at a sky fairy watching them masturbate and clicking his tongue.

This is probably going to be the most interesting and unexpected phenomenon of the next 20-30 years: a return to genuine, conservative, and non-ironic religiosity.

consider suicide

also get a proxy if you want to shill in your own threads,

No matter how many times you post this; atheism is still not a religion

atheism is a religion
"IF WE COULD JUST GET EVERYONE AROUND TO OUR SIDE OF THINKING WE'D ALL LIVE IN PARADISE"
conversion therapy much

Call it whatever you want, a worldview, a weltanschauung, you still know what we mean and it's dubious to obsess over semantics

islam actually is the fastest growing religion. it would be better if every muslim was an atheist. one less thing for middle eastern sand nigger scum to start a war over.

>Calling atheism a religion

literally nigger tier OP

pic related

enjoy your islamic neighbours.

>non-religious is actually the third largest "religion" in the world

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-secular-life/201510/how-many-atheists-are-there

God exists.

Most muslims don't take their religion very seriously at all though, which is why you see the rise of wahabbism as a reaction to modern islamic decadence

Since islam is a much more intellectually empty religion, especially compared to Christianity, this trend is a real threat to islam

>atheism
>religion
Geez Ahmed, really showing how you're dropping the UK's average IQ level there.

what makes you think Trump is not a part of the jewish stranglehold?

>Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.
With the decline of white people on earth this isn't really a surprise
I'm not an atheist but I'd rather the world went atheist than Muslim/christian fear mongering bullcrap

>Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,
I'm pretty sure that's because of the billions of niggers in Africa whose population like tripled in this time and who label themselves as "christians"

Invited over by atheists and leftists.

Most Christians don't take their religion seriously either, considering the massive amounts of the bible they ignore because they don't like it.

When every single post in your own thread disagrees with you it should be a hint that your doing something wrong and should probably keep these thoughts to yourself

That's a shame, considering atheism is correct and just

Atheism is a cringe fest. Even if you were an atheist, why would you ever admit it? So you can associated with Cheeto Fedorawitz? It's like admitting to being a Jew.

That's a mighty fine opinion you have there.

atheists are all leftists who fall for the "having children is selfish, the earth is overpopulated and I'm already raising my wife's son anyway" bullshit

Religious people reproduce more and will grow while the atheists cobtinue to have one or no kids.

70% of Atheists voted Hillary who would bring in 650,000 muslim immigrants per year and give asylum to 30 million spics

Sorry cuck but atheists all need to go via firing squad

>atheism is the fastest shrinking religion
>fastest shrinking religion
>shrinking religion
>religion.

are you literally retarded? Atheism isn't a religion you fucking moron.

Bait thread
CATHOLIC GENERAL HERE

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world
Of course, white people are being overwhelmed by super-breeding non-whites.

And everybody knows the statistics:
The more intelligent you are, the less you reproduce.

I would consider the worship of the state most atheists exhibit to be a religion.

True. I would never identify as Atheist, but believing in magic and spirits is fucking retarded

Just watched a documentation about this:

Studies suggest that religious thinking/behavior is influenced by genes. Plus, religious humans have more children on average than atheists. Meaning, religion seems to be the superior strategy, at least when it comes to spreading your genes.

>worship of the state most atheists exhibit
>atheists in LITERALLY EVERY PARTY AND EVERY VARYING DEGREE OF POLITICS

what the fuck are you talking about, you obviously have no clue what Atheism is, because if you did you'd realize how much of an ass you're making of yourself.

They might be willing to drink on the weekends, but they'll still kill and enslave us when the time's here.

>70%
>all need to go

Define religion and i'll tell you why your thread reeks of RETARD

>The more intelligent you are, the less you reproduce.

tfw too smart to have kids

>Atheism
>religion

Im just talking about the fact that 70 percent of people who identify as atheists are leftists. It's pretty simple.

The real reason is because chinks, Indians, spics and mudslimes keep breeding too fast.

Fedorism is growing in white countries (its a bad thing, tho).

When there is a cancerous tumor you must be willing to cut deep to remove it, even if you have to cut soo deep you remove some non cancerous tissue with it.

I'll never be able to believe in a god.

Nice trips

I think he's critizising how leftist atheists constantly want the state to regulate everything & how they keep falling for the multikulti / all races are literally equal & the communism meme

I'm failing to see the connection to leftism and worshiping the state.

Butthurt atheists ITT just can't get over the fact that increased secularization is the true cause of the fall of western civilazation as a whole. If we still lived in a god fearing society there would be no problem with white birth rates, feminism, or LGBT degeneracy infecting everything from the military to elementary schools.

You are to blame fedorafags. Pick up a damn bible sometime and stop promoting all this leftist faggotry everywhere.

yeah but
>religion
is seperate from
>politics
Besides, leftists don't 'worship the state' in a way that would constitute any kind of religion.

This to be honest.

The amount of retards is increasing so it's hardly surprising.

>Atheism
>religion

Bet you would go into atheist church and say that, it's all these fedoras have

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>atheist church

Imagine the smell...

Ask your pope about that. Your 'love god' and your church has been striding towards degeneracy since the reformation.
Get your head out of your ass and realise that, truly faithful christians are compassionate and progressive in their world view. and the church is the main promoter of the idea only so it doesn't die out because of living in the past.

I know you're just an australian shitposting as usual, but the world is less religious than it's ever been. Most religious people don't even want religion interfering with their lives, and fanaticism/radicalism is possibly the most frowned upon thing in the western world. I don't really care about whatever you are saying about atheism, but a secular world is a better world.

t. Leftist hellholes on the verge of decline if not for Big Daddy America to pay the military bill

>what is the difference between the old testament and the new testament

It's like some people never learn

>inb4 you insert Jesus quote about not replacing the law which is in reference to ten commandments

sorry theists but i JUST CANT BELIEVE

Speaking of America
>Atheism is on the rise in America: according to the Pew Research Center, the number of people who identify as atheist, agnostic, or religiously unaffiliated rose to 22.8% in 2014, from 16.1% seven years earlier. Last month, the 1998 Frank R. Wolf International Religious Freedom Act, which safeguards religion minorities abroad, was amended to include Americans identifying as atheist. And in 2013, Pope Francis gave an impassioned homily highlighting God’s unconditional love, “even [for] the atheists.”
dailycaller.com/2017/01/12/atheism-became-way-more-popular-during-the-obama-era/

Kill yourself

>religion
>Thinking that any sane atheist would give a shit about growing the movement or about Sam Harris.

If more people decide to use supernatural beings as emotional crutches it doesn't hurt anyone.

This isn't really a surprise, if one mode of thought promotes spreading itself and pro-creating while the other doesn't really stand for anything, the former is going to win out. I'm not really bothered either way though, if people have to believe in God to live morally then I'm not going to try and change their mind, unfortunately these stats are probably a result of the huge amount of nogs practicing what can barely be called Christianity, atheism is still growing in white communities, I believe it's the majority here.

That's kinda true
Israel is the least religious ME country

As times become more desperate and degenerate people want to believe a god exists to help them

its just getting replaced with satanism

Its no wonder because science has observed that we are wired to have spiritual mystic experiences, the fedoras that remain aren't aware that the spiritual is a thing because in spite of their claims they never gave two shits about science, so obv they are not familiar with the research.

Are you implying there are less atheists among researchers? Because that would be pretty retarded senpai.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence

PROTIP: It's not Christianity responsible the decline in atheism.

Enjoy your sharia because you asked for it.

>Jews stranglehold on the world is weakening. Look at Trump
>Calls himself a zionist
>loves Israel
>Daughter converted to Judaism
>All of his grandchildren are Jews
>New York Businessman

cmon

>Sandnigs and literal nigs outbreed intelligent whites and asians
>Even within a race the dumber people outbreed the smarter people
>Surprised religion is on the rise.
>Being proud of this

I'm not even implying, I'm blatantly stating that with current research all atheists are drooling retards who deny the evidence, educate yourself on the research of MD Rick Strassman to get started.

>"I see God when I take DMT"
How exactly does this prove the existence of God?

That's not what the research is about, the research says we are wired in such a way that we will release it ourselves without taking the drug when intensely practicing spirituality, its more, in blind tests the beigns the subjects receive voices from say more or less the same.

Okay, this proves that our brain can act in a different way and experience different things when subjected to these compounds. That doesn't make the 'realisations' you have while you are on the drug any more real. I really don't see the link between this research and Atheism. The fact you have spiritual experiences while meditating doesn't mean you are not fooling yourself into thinking something that doesn't exist, exists.

You're jumping to the conclussions you like based off a quick post on some internet board instead of reading the ressearch like you should.

Well I have actual work to do between my shitposts, so given you have actually spent some time studying his research (at least I suppose so), why don't you give me a tl;dr?

Atheism is about as blue pilled as it's possible to be.

Twenty years? Golly gee, I can't wait to start dating decent women at the prime, youthful age of 41.

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion

>Athesim
>religion

pick one

There are so many Catholic Croats who are actually Atheist. The reason they don't convert is either because of their family's tradition or because everyone over here in Croatia is like if you are Atheist you're Satan.

Btw i am Atheist

First post best post.