Liberal pussies BTFO - 5,000 bikers to hold the line at Trump inauguration

The 48-year-old chain-saw artist from South Carolina was an early and enthusiastic supporter of President-elect Donald Trump. Now that his guy has won, Cox wants to ensure that the group he founded, Bikers for Trump, strengthens its political muscle during Trump’s presidency and beyond.

The group obtained a permit for what is expected to be the largest pro-Trump rally held by a private group in the nation’s capital timed to the inauguration. Cox calls the planned event at John Marshall Park a “halftime rally” and said there will be speakers, musical performances and upward of 5,000 bikers in attendance.

washingtonpost.com/local/meet-the-biker-hosting-the-biggest-pro-trump-demonstration-at-the-inauguration/2017/01/13/e6d3abec-d69d-11e6-9f9f-5cdb4b7f8dd7_story.html?utm_term=.dd5aae3ab226 (may have to sign in to view)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCq2v2Qkyxs&spfreload=10
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-protests-russian-bikers-join-cox-idUSKBN14X2HX
archive.is/iBaPi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder to use archive.is and use that for viewing.

Is this is? Are bikers our brownshirts?

>tfw there will be blood on Inauguration Day and it will unjustly blamed on Trump supporters instead of the liberal fascists instigating conflict

Thank you for the suggestion, but I choose not to. For openers, everyone should read the Post every day anyway, no matter where one sits politically. Second, the idea that one makes some kind of meaningful political or economic point by insisting on only clicking on archive links is self-aggrandizing nonsense. Third, the Post stays in business by people clicking on these links, like it or not. Think the Post should go under because it's one-sided political propaganda with which one never agrees? Then maybe reddit is a more suitable environment.

I was in D.C. Memorial day weekend. It took twenty minutes to cross Constitution Ave to get to the Washington monument, there were so many bikers.

just like in russia

>if you think biased newspapers are bad you're a redditor
kys

Good argument. But fuck you

That's a pretty good shop.

holy shit sven, how cucked are you

>Think the Post should go under because it's one-sided political propaganda with which one never agrees?

Yes. That's actually why a lot of conventional media is failing in the United States.

nope

It's real. Their name is "Night Wolves" if you want to read more about the biker gang.

Leftists are used to bikers albeit the ones in assless chaps.

yay!!

WHEN WILL THE MEMES STOP???

THE PRESIDENT IS IN TROUBLE !!! ASSEMBLE THE WALL OF MEAT BOYS !!!
youtube.com/watch?v=SCq2v2Qkyxs&spfreload=10

This is reddit now

Putin's bikers will join!
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-protests-russian-bikers-join-cox-idUSKBN14X2HX

fuck off, retard

>chain-saw artist

I think I finally found a style of modern art that I can get behind

archive.is/iBaPi

Its not