IS A TRADITIONAL STABLE FAMILY WITH A WHITE WOMAN POSSIBLE?

If you want to have a stable family with traditional gender roles, is it possible to do this with a white woman? Or would it be better to race-mix?

strawpoll.me/12112924

I would abstain.

It's not possible with any race of woman while no-fault divorce is around. Women have married the state, and men simply lease them for a time of the woman's choosing.

What if I want a stable family but don't give a flying fuck about traditional gender roles so long as no cuckoldry is going on?

If you pick the rice you pay the price

I choose both

White easily

White one ought to know how to work a dick at this point.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

it depends on the asian.
I plan not to marry anyway and have a harem when civilisation eventually falls.

>tfw currently dating a loyal negress virgin because i don't know a single white virgin in the entire fucking city of 100K

>implying she will work your dick

Polygamy is illegal. And also not stable.

That sucks bro. When you do finally end yourself, livestream plz.

Behaviour can change. Genes can't.

Stop trying to find excuses to justify your asian fetish.

I'm considering fucking off to Poland and ignoring her calls

Unless we become Mormon (a legitimate Mormon that partake in rituals and abstains from drugs) yes we must race mix

>all white women are sluts
>muh pure gook women maymay
kill yourself weeb

>he thinks 15 partners is a lot

>projecting
I don't have an sideways pussy fetish.

Good point about the behavior vs genes thing though, I never activated my almonds that way before.

Sure, just gotta wait til 30

You should visit Poland first, to see if you like it.

No u

Anything above 5 is the same.

I intend to once I'm not poor anymore.

>Wanting to date virgin.

Might as well eat bread and water every day.

>letting a nigress suck out your life energy instead of using it to make money.

You're a dumbass if you think virgins can't learn to be good at sex with their first partner. I've dated virgins, and it starts out slow, but they get better pretty fast.

Asian.

That way our child has strength of white man, and brain of asian. If not work first time have more baby. plan fool proof, every body win.

I had sex with a chick that had 11 partners and her pussy was loose as fuck senpai. I'd just abstain, I've never understood the Asian fetish y'all have

i will pay the price, sir
and i will enjoy my rice

>he wants other men to sexually train his partner
90% sure there's a word for this.

>broken english
I wonder who is behind behind this post?

This

>Asian
>ugly ayyyylien looking bitch who is far more materialistic than any white woman could be and also would give you Elliot Rodgers or sluts as kida

>Implying a woman wouldn't be tempted to try your sorry ass dick to see if there are better dicks out there.

Would you hire an amateur into your life long team?

Faggot.

This.
He must be Swedish.

You're assuming that all white women and all asian women are the same. You're ruling out the fact that there are still many white women who are virgins and many asian women who have had multiple partners. An unintelligent post, sage.

*sidestep your sorry ass dick

>Yes goy, white women are whores, don't breed with them, breed with someone from a different race instead

>no 2D option
>no 2D pony option

shit thread

>Would you hire an amateur
If that amateur was hardworking and had similar goals, fuck yeah. Amateurs can learn.

>pony
Here comes the banhammer

>t. doesn't understand statistics.

Top kek if you think Asian women are pure.

One of the most common surgeries in China is getting the hymen fixed so each man thinks they are the first to have her.

>Chinese
>human

>le asian women are all pure virgins meme
They are just as whorish as other women, they just keep it on the down low

I would not choose either. To hell with both. Why would I want to put my dick into a literal urinal and why would I want weird-looking kids that are autistic and then shoot up the place?

Not bashing white women, but they know about birth control so they rarely get pregnant so you will never know how many she's slept with. You can tell others because they have different baby daddies or anchor babies to prove their sluttiness.

White women are ninjas when it comes to covering up their history.

good luck with your future pure virgin wife/gfs anons

>I've fucked many of your wives/gfs no condom.

An amateur can't learn from an amateur.

Maybe she thinks you are the amateur you kissless loser.

>virgin detected
>Learn how vaginas work, dummy

You literally played the "They feel like sand" card. At least in that movie, it was fictional.

this.
furthermore, you have more responsibility as a man if you're with asian women. as in, if you go two weeks without a job, she will start in on you 24/7, hovering over your shoulder to make sure that you are looking for one, and berating you for not getting the one you applied to. you also have to appeal to her parents and their constant criticisms, and anything out of place like a minor purchase she doesn't know about, will blow up in a series of hawk-watching nag storms.

but hey at least she won't cuck you.

Asian or White?

WHY NOT BOTH?

Oh look op is being a faggot again
>mug pure nip wafu meme

Not wrong.

An Asian wife will make you take a 50k a year job where you are miserable over a 49k a year job where you are happy.

I would choose a different woman than either of those two options. In real life there are always plenty of choices. Just find a white woman who hasn't slept around.

None of that has anything to do with a woman's race, stupid, that's 100% cultural.

Proof: the endless number of asian women born and raised in the US who don't act like that at all.

But, I've come to expect stupidity from Fins. Especially the ones who post here.

They're only going to shoot up the school if their dad is a beta cuck and doesn't know how to raise a son properly.

>asian woman
>not a beta cuck
While that maybe true for some cases, the majority goes for asian woman because they prefer their looks and not because they can't get a white woman.

>traditional family
>race mix
Pick one

Fucking asians is like fucking wood boards.

Dunno if that holds true for foreign born ones, though.

What statistics? The ones in your head?

I guarantee you will find no statistical proof of your so-called "facts".

I think it's more you don't turn them on. The Chinese women I've fucked felt and acted like any other women I've fucked.

ok

>asians
>not the biggest gold digging sluts in the world

>I've fucked many of your wives/gfs no condom.
omg ur chad woow

FEMINISM CAN ONLY BE UNDONE WHEN MEN MAKE WHITE WOMEN LISTEN

he's trolling you.

I've been to china and visited a lot of clubs.

The women don't know how to have sex- they just lay back.

>An Asian wife will make you take a 50k a year job where you are miserable over a 49k a year job where you are happy.

and then talk about all her friends and how their husbands make 75 and bought their wives a new Lexus

That's not asian related, I had woman who did literally nothing in bed too and they were white. That's just a certain type of woman that can be found anywhere in the world. Woman who assume that the men has to do all the work while they lie there and do nothing.

So the asian women born and raised there act like the sluts you hate so much.

And if they don't, then how can you claim that all white women born and raised there act like sluts?

There is a study saying that too much body fat clouds your mental acuity. So I guess I can't be surprised that a loser american weeb has little self-awareness.

Savage.
But also true in my experience, for JApanese and Chinese anyway.

>"White women are the devil, goyim. Yes yes! You must race mix!"

Definitely not a jew behind this post

All the foreigners here seem to agree they're boards here in China every time it comes up. From personal experience it was 100% compared to chicks abroad.

I mean I know anecdotal evidence is shit, but yeah.

Someone should do some research on it.

Yes, the sex workers in alleged Chinese clubs are representative of all Chinese women.

get the fuck out of here.

Sluts? Oh, little manlet is ANGRY, lol.

Pick the rice, pay the price you race-mix promoting kike.
Go hang yourself outside a church, Schlomo. Say the racists did it.

it's called not being interested in sex for anything else than validation and yes those women are plentiful.

Lol you think club sluts have less experience than the average woman?

Look at your posts in this thread, you reek of the average beta who fell for the asian women meme.

I bet your girlfriend has a name like "rainy" and she loves you very much

Very, very angry.

Look, dummy, it's not our fault you can't get laid.

Experience has nothing to do with it, or race.

But you keep being an angry little manlet. You're in good company in this thread.

That's weird, it's almost like you got BTFO and can't come up with an argument.

Stupid fat losers, lol.

getting a bit personal there Pedro, they can simultaneously learn you dipshit. Do they not teach you this in you Escuelas or are they too bullet ridden to even use?

women are easily led if they feel like they are being left out by their peers. all you have to do is make fascism attractive and you will have all the white women back because

>muh social circle

I want to marry Aoi-tan!

She is my Japanese waifu.

Not an argument.

Stop acting like a defensive fat bitch. You're embarrassing yourself.

Find a young one and groom her for marriage. Do not settle for a non virgin.

Only if she is a jap, japs are honorary aryans

Saturday night so of course all the ugly losers from /r9k/ are posting race mixing propaganda on Sup Forums.

Where is the neither option? No way in hell I would go for a slut, but not interested in Asians either. Last time I checked I won't keel over and die if I'm single, so not interested.

this, your shekels will be gone and sworn off to Xihuan Li's dad before you can even propose.

C U C K

WOW 15 WHAT A SLUT

dude that could only be one or two guys a year, get over it

Asian women without multiple prior sex partners?

In the 90s maybe. Now? No.

this desu

It's weird, that you have no other comeback other than insults and meme-based bullshit.

It's like "proof" is a unicorn, you can't seem to find.

Besides, you're in Finland. Literally nobody cares what you think.

asian without hesitating

with 15 the white one is obviously a slut and probably got an STD

Ah, yes, insults.

>asian
>previous partners zero

lel maybe some ugly gook bitch in some chink village wearing rice straw as clothing
Any asian who is into whites has fucked a lot of them

My Chinese fiancee has had two prior boyfriends. She did oral sex with one. She is a virgin though.

I feel like a massive cuck knowing that she has had another dick in her mouth.
Prior gfs weren't virgins and i fucked them fine. I feel that this one has been polluted.

Anyway, at least she is a 18+ and a virgin (or at least was before me)

Just get a Chinese wife.