This is considered a (((Hero))) in America

>This is considered a (((Hero))) in America.

Suicide is not heroic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW0VbJ2s6U
biblehub.com/commentaries/luke/14-26.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MFcROS1vZEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

heroism is disgusting egoism

>mexican intellectuals
it is heroic and that guy is clearly an hero

An hero

Not all of those who died during the "attacks" were Americans, to be fair.

Not heroic, but a horrific situation nobody would ever want to be caught in. Flames behind you, a 1000ft drop in front of you. You choose to be burned alive, or fall to your death.

The sandniggers who planned that atrocity and cheered the death of over 3000 innocent Americans from their shitholes are the same ones fleeing to Europe

>choosing burning to death over getting to experience what it's like to jump off a skyscraper

You're a faggot.

He is too an hero.

not sure what you're trying to riff on. when people talk about the heroes of 9/11 they're generally talking about firefighters, ems, police, etc.

(((innocent Americans)))

You mean Jews working in the strongest financial district in the world?

Hitler would be sad to hear you defend these (((Americans))).

>The sandniggers who planned that atrocity and cheered the death of over 3000 innocent Americans from their shitholes are the same ones fleeing to Europe
Umm... I don't think that a bunch of rich Saudis and a bunch of hardcore Pashtun warriors fighting to take Afghanistan back are the ones who are fleeing to Europe

>Suicide is not heroic.
This. Anyone who jumped is in hell for eternity

I think its about time we nuke Mexico

>when the elevator doesn't work and you need to get to the 1st floor fast

Yep, because He just loves you SO much

considered by who? I'd choose head first, instant death drop than being burned alive. Spicfag

The Bible never states this. God is aware of the truth behind 9/11, regardless of whether or not it was the Mossad, Al-Qaeda, the US Government, or any combination of the above or others. He is understanding of their situation and I am sure that He will judge accordingly. Whether it is in their favor or not I don't know.

Did the women and children who committed suicide to avoid torture and rape in Nazi Germany following the Soviet invasion go to Hell?

I am not pretending to know, but to meme that each and every one of them is doomed to eternal hellfire simply because of a popular misunderstanding of Christianity isn't helping anyone - especially the people here who are weak Christians or are getting into it.

However, I can almost assure you that the individuals involved with 9/11 will get (or have gotten) what's coming to them, one way or another. Count on it.

Waste of nukes.

God.

>This is considered (((Food))) in Mexico.

Shitposting is not heroic.

fuck off with your God shit, christcuck

God doesn't exist fucking idiot

Do you realize which sub you're posting on? Oh that's right, you tabbed out of reddit again.

If God doesn't exist, do me a favor and prove He doesn't - go on, do what countless philosophers before you have failed to do.

Give up? Study Aquinas and his numerous argumentations in the favor of God (I can assure you they are of much higher caliber than the "lel i cant see him!!!1" and "he let my mum die :(" emotional arguments that you adhere to), and then begin to continually improve yourself in accordance with Christianity.

If you have nothing better to contribute to an already tired bait thread, then just leave with your dignity intact.

This is a Muslim "hero"

Funny how suicide looks so different from person to person

never met anyone irl who considered the jumpers "heroes"

choosing between being engulfed by flames, crumbling tower, or face plant onto the concrete is a terrible choice

those videos of people falling to their deaths hitting concrete are fucking disgusting

they were breathing hot smoke and trapped with fire in the building

i would probably jump desu than choke on smoke or burn

Americans torture people.
I can't feel sorry for them.

thanks for the empathy freind

do you think anyone will care when your country is invaded?

Kys fedorafag
Fedorafag=commie

>The sandniggers who planned that atrocity and cheered the death of over 3000 innocent Americans from their shitholes are the same ones fleeing to Europe
so the attack was justified on the saudis side.

That probably has more to do with your mental deficiencies than anything

Burn or jump? Jump every time, fuck you

How painful do you think his death was?

Then you must not feel sorry for the Duchesses being raped by Ahmed due to the atrocities being committed by your ancestors in South Africa and the South China Seas, correct?

>inb4 you reply you don't hold people accountable for their ancestors' actions, but then hold people accountable for the actions of their government and/or countrymen

This is the thinking which has led to the West's decline. Please get a grip on yourself.

lol fuck America, it's full of retarded fat people (as evidenced on here) and Jews

9/11 [2] when?

If he's not a hero then how is he flying, Pedro?

The one who's dropping? No pain at all.

As soon as he hits the ground, he becomes nothing else than a pudding made of blood and organs. But I'd assume that terminal velocity doesn't feel too good with no equipment

epic

I imagined a fraction of as second of excruciating pain.

BASED STRALIA

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW0VbJ2s6U

>Fedorafag=commie

> “It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God”
>"If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."
>"No one of you can be My disciple who does not give up all his own possessions"

not exactly a capitalistic idiology

nice death related post with death dubbs

kind of agree. I dont hate jews, but rich people can go fuck themselves.
clearly the WTC was a symbol of finance, so I weep not for the tools that worked in those buildings.

There's a difference between willful giving and forced giving. God loves a cheerful giver.

>“It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God”
>"No one of you can be My disciple who does not give up all his own possessions"
>well you can do it, or you can spend eternity in a dark pit
nice (((choice)))

I think you mean an hero

Going from blistering heat and smoke to a rush of cool air, new York spread out before you, then just nothing.

I read about about a guy who faced the same dilemma, jumped from a burning Lancaster without a parachute, said the rush of the cold air was bliss. He survived by the way, trees and a deep snowbank.

For context:

The Cost of Being a Disciple

25Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: 26“If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple. 27And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

28“Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won’t you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? 29For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, 30saying, ‘This person began to build and wasn’t able to finish.’

31“Or suppose a king is about to go to war against another king. Won’t he first sit down and consider whether he is able with ten thousand men to oppose the one coming against him with twenty thousand? 32If he is not able, he will send a delegation while the other is still a long way off and will ask for terms of peace. 33In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples.

34“Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? 35It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure pile; it is thrown out.

“Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.”

there are no videos of this.

There are, but don't go looking, they're depressing as fuck

For multiple explanations/ translations of the scriptures on behalf of multiple sources:

biblehub.com/commentaries/luke/14-26.htm

only two are known to exist, both showing essentially nothing. the truly graphic videos, if they exist, are still actively being suppressed.

What an idiot.
That floor was filled with people, just tell them you will kill them and they will let you because they don't want to burn to death and are scared of jumping, so kill them, pull out their intestines and fashion them into a rope and then toss it out of the window and repel down to safety.
Boom, done.
Amerifats as so fucking stupid.

People still bitting obvious b8...

You could actually do this, people don't realise how long intestines are. Do you know that if you took someone's intestines out, unravelled them into a straight line and measured them, the cunt would die?

if you knew the hell that is jewish ocupation, then you will know that this man had what it took to at least try to save himself.

You fucking retard. Would you rather burn and suffocate from toxic fumes in agony or just smack to the ground with nearly instant death? These people knew that they won't be coming back home and choose the least painful option to go.

>if you take someone's intestines out he will die
NO
FUCKING
SHIT

why would someone take off their shoes before jumping out of a burning building

It...it can`t be him.....can it?

When the flames pushed him to the window he took his shoes off so he could go hide on the window edge and he took the shoes off because naked legs are much less slippery than shoes on the metal ledge.
Once the flames found him there as well he simply either fell or was push down by other people who were also trying to escape through the window

This.

I think paco's just mad he has to pay for the wall.

>This is considered a Hero in America

tell that to soldiers who've called in artillery on their own positions to kill advancing troops

Finally someone understands.

Egoists must be purged.

Why didn't they put out any air bags? Could have saved a lot of people

That's for like 12 stories. 100 story fall would send a human straight through that

Defying the fate of dying in a burning building screaming and helpless he chose his own death. A big fuck you Mexicants now get your amigos together we got a construction project for you.

why didn't anyone try friction sliding their way down the slats on the side of the building? or compression climb down? you know what I'm saying? I saw a picture and it looked like the lines were the perfect size. not a single person even tried it they just jumped.

This is considered beautiful in Mexico.

there was a guy who surfed a concrete piece down to safety

>these are considered champions of the people in Mexico

You murdered over 100,000 natives for your half of Saint Martin.

That was bullshit

Nice bait Pedro, wan't to bring it to the White House? We need more spics to take an interest in trolling

i know right or they could just tie their underwear together like a rope and climb down

Shame none of them had seen Mary poppins and had umbrellas

Some guy actually tried to climb down, the video is on YT

Haven't you seen the pictures of people jumping out with the drapes, trying to use them as parachutes.

wrong, air bags are constructed to handle terminal velocity and it is no possible to fall faster than that

Seriously?

Because people didn't exepct the towers to collapse and most jumpers would have missed it.

Yeah I can't find the picture but I've seen documentaries about the jumpers and one photo showed a guy holding onto a large cloth which appeared to be the drapes. He was only holding it with one hand. Could have been him grabbing it as he lost balance but most assumed it was a feeble attempt to use it as a parachute and the sheer force of the wind ripped it out of his hand

youtube.com/watch?v=MFcROS1vZEs
The efficiency is arguable though

Damn, poor guy

nope nope nope, dark side of usa gov corp

its 2017, time to stop believing planes vanished inside buildings

Dying of cancer is considered heroic in America.

>tfw I use my last thoughts on Earth to channel Neo from the Matrix

But imagine if some sports junkie worker there actually had a pair of base jumping parachutes in his office because he wanted to go base jumping with his gf after work
He could use one himself and sell the other one for literally like 100 millions to some desperate businessman who would be willing to pay anything for a chance to escape

>not dying of Cancer is considered abnormal in China