Señor, you don't want me to live in your country? ¿Por que? I promise to be good American. Let me stay, por favor!

Señor, you don't want me to live in your country? ¿Por que? I promise to be good American. Let me stay, por favor!

Other urls found in this thread:

hispachanfiles.org/g/res/1188230.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show me your /bunda/ then

I'm sorry, you have to go back. The white man can no longer think with "muh dick", we need to get serious and make sacrifices.

only if you show feet

tits or gtfo

God dammit I need to know who this bitch is! Name?

Taco maker #3645
You can find her on spicbook

>3DPD

the wall just got 10 feet taller

Fuck off, we're full.

Come back legally next time.

Here's a spicachan thread about her? hispachanfiles.org/g/res/1188230.html

I would breed that monkey out of existance HNNNGGG.

I never liked non white women before Sup Forums but ever since the cuck posting iv become ooga booga. MUH DICK MUH SAVINAS

Depends entirely on how she arrives to the country.

can we just run a train on her and behead her afterwards?

you can stay since you're attractive. the rest of you border hopping fur lipped future democrats have to go.

Si tuvieras once años y también si quieres quedar en los estados unidos en mi casa, te violaría todos los días hasta mi pito se ponga rojo de tanto sexo yo y tu tendríamos.

fucking, damn it who let the ahmeds into america. RYYAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN.

You have to go back

GET THE FUCK OUT.

Im not an ahmed. spics are subhuman, who cares? would you have a problem if i beheaded a pig?

Not white fuck off cunt.

Nobody wants to deport little cute girls, idiot.

We can't have you producing half breed rapist, murderers, and thieves.

Why would you behead a pig? Unless you work at a slaughter house that is.

Also, what is the point of being a white man if you act just like the untermensch you claim to be better than?

gtfo

looks like thieving drug dealing gypsy to me, fuck off

>wall

>pee on me
>get free citizenship

So be a good American and come back legally

I am so fucking pissed off pol hasn't doxed this girl yet.

kill a pig, eat it afterwards. Perhaps i should have used a more nuisance animal as an analogy. The point is, what is wrong with beheading a valueless parasite like the OP girl?
>Also, what is the point of being a white man if you act just like the untermensch you claim to be better than
Because this idea of being the better man is exactly what has gotten whites into the position they are today. its time to stop letting the savages walk all over us because we are "too civilized" to dish it back.

huh, apprently latinos love calling each other negros, also they think its a sex slave to a nazi because its in the most dangerous state in mexico.

Learn English and acquire citizenship, then we'll talk.

Wow, what a nice fellow.

Shut up, negro

ITS UNIVERSALLY KNOWN THAT ATTRACTIVE WOMEN MAY COME IN! STOP MAKING THESE THREADS!