You Can Not Stop The Future Gringo

You Can Not Stop The Future Gringo

Um, how you gonna do that Pedro? Your country doesn't even know how to manage the land you do have. Round one we kicked your asses and raised old glory over Mexico City, gave it back and paid you for the land you lost. Round two we might kick your asses south and use your wall instead of building our own.

eh....we already have?

You know how your gas prices are going up right now? That's because Trump has started covert war against you. You're going to pay for the wall, your own fucking pathetic leaders won't even know how or when you did so.

delete this

I hate this meme.

If we go down, we're taking you with us.

>Mexico thinks they have control over anything now that the US has a competent leader with its best interests in mind and little opposition

Lameow

You forgot Illinois.

It should be legal to kill charcoal looking chicanos.

>Mexicans risk their life to leave their home country and start a new life in America
>they proceed to shit up their new country by voting for the same types of policies and politicians that fucked up their old country
>some of them even want to return part of America to Mexico
Can some fucking spic please explain this """"logic""""?

Your map is fucked up. Wyoming, Colorado, Kansas and Oklahoma dont look like that

Retarded chicanos think a country is made by the land and not their people.

Ok, ok, ok, you convinced us. You can have California. PLEASE, for the love of God, take California.

We really should. That land is fertile and vibrant. The only thing wrong with Mexico is its full of mexicans.

without land you just have an ocean my mexican hombre

This retard know nothing about history.

>Competent puppet*
FTFY XDDDD

South Americans u ironically believe their countries are shit due to American oppression and neoliberalism as they call it which is essentially forcing them to accept American corporations and then these corporations corrupting/ fucking up their democrstic systems.

>make southwestern states part of Mexico
>they turn to shit just like the rest of Mexico
Why are spics so fucking stupid?

>daddy what's mexico?
>just hold the pinche sign

I'll never understand this chicanos, indians and leftists meme.
I think chicanos simply want that territory to become part of Mexico, right? So if that's the reason why they just don't move here? What's the obsession with claiming/conquering that specific territory anyways?
I have no idea what are they planning to do with more land if the one we have is shit.

Doesn't matter if they know how to manage the land, they're spreading like the plague and competence has no effect (maybe even an inverse impact) on demography. That's what's so damn scary - one of the very few failings of classical liberalism is that we can't go weeding.

(op)
This is actually a fascinating scenario. Normally colonization involves a superior civilization over taking the inferior (unless you believe nonsense about how Mali was better developed than the UK and France). With the Hispanic colonization of America we have the novel scenario of an inferior civilization colonizing their superiors. I imagine it's just a matter of time before the superior snaps out of it and purges. But who knows? You may be right.

I fucking hope we wake the fuck up.

I would argue that it´s similar to the barbarian invasion of Rome and the advent of the Dark Ages. So, it might not be the first time.