FRANCE NO !

Yesterday a march in the honor of Sainte Geneviève, Patroness and savior of Paris in the 5th century have took place in the city, at least one thousand of patriots marched for her against the new enemy of Paris, islam

youtube.com/watch?v=ScBWMI-Vr-A

youtube.com/watch?v=WZhZdKy3zns

This event happen every year, it was the 12th edition, i saw some foreigners in the march, every european are welcome, will you faggots come next year ?

Also Marion Maréchal Le Pen was there at the beginning but her body guards wanted us to not take pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCoo6XkPyVE
parisvox.info/2017/01/11/rencontre-lassociation-paris-fierte/
parisvox.info/2016/12/23/14-janvier-defendons-paris/
twitter.com/parisfierte
iwp.edu/docLib/20131016_MackinderTheGeographicalJournal.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-CmqAGwFEVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Who would guess, there are still some men over there.

Glad to hear it, will there be arrests made because of this though?

You frogs had a parade for the Charles the Hammer who kicked the sandniggers out, and some of the people who were apart of the parade were arrested for being apart of it(this was like 6-8 years ago).

Yeah, it's still not as many as the 100k of warsaw but still

Also notice that there were a lot of women too, our girls are brave af

>Charles the Hammer
kek

no arrest, there were some policemen but only for security purpose

we walked through Paris and whenever we saw kebabs we started to chant anti-islamic chants

Degenerate identitarian yelling "Daech on t'encule", litteraly "ISIS We fuck you", extreme vulgarity.
Demonstration with unchaste women, not feminine. Furthermore, these demonstrators parade with the republican flag, the insult in real France.
The new-identitarian movement represent the depravation of France.

Calling the Islamic state "Daesh", the state-sponsored acronym designed to not mention Islam...

>doing nothing is better

>t. royalist

Dont get stomped, for all crude jokes and puns we trow at you frog I will miss good wine and chese.

oh god, even the french right acts like ultra-lefts.
get over yourself, mate. you're working with imperfect material.

The identitarian generation chant "Islam hors d'Europe" too in almost every march, he also gave a speech about how we don't wanted mosques and kebabs, chicha bar etc

These people aren't afraid of being called "racist"

Cologne rapists have done a marvelous job to redpill the smarter half of wymynz.

Action française?

I can tell you even on Sup Forums, french posters are all faggots, most of them even are royalists

Thanks mate, i went to Poland for the march in november too, incredible people with a good mind

If only the Islam was the only enemy.
You forget the jews, the freemasons, the french degenerate, the neo-occidentalism and many other entity that destroy our moral, our religion, our culture, our tradition, our people and our nation.

Bump for activism

>Also notice that there were a lot of women too, our girls are brave af
This is so important. Once being against Islam gets you laid, the fire will burn uncontrollably.
Girls- be vocal about this. You have the voice of 10 men.

You're 100% right, but we have to begin somewhere, and in the streets, in the prisons, and everywhere in France, islam is the biggest problem for security

i thought the french were finally starting to man up...
but then i remembered something

>1940

t. keyboard warrior saving the West by shitsposting on a tibetan cavepainting forum

>t. prisonigger

Not royalist.
Death to leftist.
No organisation.

But at least you react, unlike the majority of the liberal-libertarian generation. Only good point.

b-but I thought this was a Burmese Python-weaving forum

You must be catholic traditionalist, i respect that but France has it's own history, and it include laicity, identitarians are not all catholics, and french people neither

Unity exist in patriotism too, not only in religion

>brave
they know that they're practically immune to backlash and those who actually lash out at them will be likely deemed sexist and ignored

they're not brave at all.
they know they're protected citizens and can say/do whatever they want

L'islam n'est qu'une goutte parmis tous les maux qui rongent notre société. Mais nous devons le combattre.

>they aren't doing it right, not doing anything is better hehe
Consider suicide, you'll never be of any help

Not catholic, in fact i'm agnostic, but i follow the Christian morality, the morality of my ancestors.

>actual nigger

>can tell you even on Sup Forums, french posters are all faggots,

Too many moulouds and mamadous. Also edgertons who won't subordinate their snowflake ideas - even for a while - to a collective purpose in order to achieve a specific goal.

They want a ready made, perfect nationalist base emerging out of the ether, or descending from the sky. Won't happen, he needs to compromise and stop fucking about.

When Boulanger was around, royalists were able to cooperate with left wing nationalists in order to push back against the melange.
It was the man himself who let the movement down, but the fact remains that a diverse coalition of the right was nearly able to initiate a coup d'etat.

>Death to leftist.

Then fight them.

>No organisation.

Not a surprise. Maybe you would be more successful if you weren't such a purist.

They can have societal backlash, patriotism is seen as a "nazi virgin" thing in West Europe, i think you must be pretty brave as a girl to do the first step in this movement

You are right.
But protest with at least 1000 peoples is innefficace. Start bombing some place, create a militia and propagande office. That the way to follow.
And sorry for my poor english, we must speak french in a french thread.

Couldn't say it better, snowflakes should be gassed

What's the name of the song in the first clip?

youtube.com/watch?v=qCoo6XkPyVE

Godspeed.
Stuff like this spreads from city to city and from nation to nation.
If just one wakes up it'll make it so much easier for the rest to do so as well.
How's Le Pen getting along anyway?

Thanks

And i honestly don't think Le Pen will win, she did wrong choices on communication and lost a lot of supporters, there is still hope, but not that much

Even Marion Maréchal didn't wanted to take pictures because being there could have gave her a bad name, FN don't assume their patriotism anymore, Marion does but she have to obey to her party, she should to her own party in case Marine lose

Thank you.

>the neo-occidentalism

The what?

Which ones? Catholicism itself evolved quite significantly over time. There is a major difference between any medieval pope and the current muslim feet licking communist. If you brought a 1900 catholic to a modern mass he would get a stroke.
Not to mention all your pagan ancestors.

I'm not saying its bad. If it works for you - great. I'm just genuinely curuios what you mean by "ancestor morality" if they believed all sorts of things over the last 3000 years. Do you just arbitrarily pick something that looks like it may work better than current nihilism?

bump

Any news articles about this that could be used?
Prefer English things but open to French.

Don't find any in english sorry

parisvox.info/2017/01/11/rencontre-lassociation-paris-fierte/

Is good, any others?
Gather some such things for side projects.

parisvox.info/2016/12/23/14-janvier-defendons-paris/

same website but this one is not an interview

can't find more articles, no big media talk about the far right things

Here's the twitter of the organisation there are some videos of the march : twitter.com/parisfierte

Would you be interested in talking about it?
Always happy to have others for the side project. Especially with languages I don't personally speak.

Of course if you have any question

[email protected]

I'm a n00b, i created one too but i can't send mails it seems

[email protected]

Why don't you ask your questions here directly ?

Keep an eye on it then, message sent.
More than just a one time question.

I'm a royalist and I'm not like this pussy

Was Genevieve Celtic? Because I read that she was mobilizing people against Huns and Franks

>Degenerate identitarian yelling "Daech on t'encule", litteraly "ISIS We fuck you", extreme vulgarity.

It's more "fuck in the ass", but yeah.

I think you misunderstood, do you have any link ?

It's not gay if you're the one behind, r-right ?

Kek bless you, based froggies.

>5% is a half in good China

Thanks cossackbro

They fought very hard against nazism in 1946

>be French right
>get pussified

and then you ask me why I hate Frenchies?

>She was described as a peasant girl born in Nanterre to Severus (a romanized Frank) and Geroncia (Greek origins)

nvm

There is virtually no right in France

Wasn't Sarkozy a massive cuck?

It doesn't mean she fought the Franks, she is known for saving Paris from the Huns, she sided with the Franks kings her whole life

He wasn't a cuck, he was a sold off traitor

>didn't mention the women and the Soralians

>t. fucking a white male

All these people are noguns cucks who just want an even LARGER state and even more taxes. They won't defend anyone or anything the moment SHTF. They'll die like what they are, "petit blancs".

Stop thinking in black or white, right or left. Only a global collapse will get rid of all the traitors, we will never be free if we keep voting for more government because they are all corrupt.

He did, women: french degenerate, Soralians: muslims

There are barely any browns in Soral's cult. Soral has to actually pay minorities to parade with him. In E&R there are mostly "'petit blancs", the bourgeois; people who've never worked with their hands.

>doing nothing, waiting for a collapse that will never happen because people will always have money to spend

yeah i will keep that in mind

Votez asselineau et la majorité des sandnigger et les renois partiront d'eux mêmes

>Ancient Rome will never collapse, plebs! Here's free bread and free tickets to the circus! Stay true to Caesar!

I dunno, most arabs I talk politics with try to soral-pill me with the muh "ci li siounistes" argument.

And I didn't even mention the France-hating black supremacist Di*udonné.

Well if they repeat the same shit over and over again, they're bound to find some idiots who will believe them.

Panamza for example, one of their allies, has ties with the muslim brotherhood.

Are you kidding? Women attack other women constantly and criticise them brutally.

They are not protected, they are the ones most at risk from the sand niggers because they are more likely to be raped and killed by them.

Did you forget 1 in 4 women in Sweden are raped? Or the 7 year old girl who's thraot was slit by a 30 year old refugee her parents invited to live with them?

Pretty much this. How tasteless... Not surprised coming from arabized parisians.

>l'islam n'est pas un problème
>t. Hassoulineau

L'islam en elle même n'est pas le problème mais cest l'UE et le fait qu'on accepte tous les déchets de l'extérieur

Il n'y a même plus de droite en France autant voter UPR

i think Panamza was my biggest redpill on the Soral audience, every commentaries on their articles and on their kikebook page were muslims, and every single articles was talking about the jews, every single murder was Israel-related, complete bullshit

L'islam n'était pas un problème il y a 40 ans où les premières générations travaillaient sérieusement sans faire de vague mais maintenant, avec leurs descendants, leurs 6 gosses par femme, avec tout les non-blancs qui ont envahis nos terres, on ne s'en sortira jamais par les voies electorales. La "remigration" est un code pour extermination, raison pour laquelle Sorhalal n'ose pas trop en parler.

Mouais personnellement je lui fais pas confiance, puis il a trop peu de soutien, on est dans l'urgence actuellement, et tous les "patriotes" votent un candidat différent, bref c'est la merde

PS: si tu peux parler en anglais histoire que tout le monde comprenne si ça te dérange pas

>La "remigration" est un code pour extermination
I want to believe that cutting govt hands out and making life impossible for mudslimes will be enough for them to crawl back to whatever shithole they're from.

There's nothing wrong with islam, you guys are getting cucked into fighting someone else war.

iwp.edu/docLib/20131016_MackinderTheGeographicalJournal.pdf

No one "presidentiable" will attempt that, not even FN with their "réconciliation nationale" program.

They are legally "French" where the fuck would they go, especially on their own accord?

if you work, you pay taxes that feed their schooling, their welfare, their food. Their entire lives. We, white men, have multiple enemies that work together and aim to kill us from inside: the government, the elites, the medias, the women, the race-traitors and the immigrants.

Only ONE thing will get rid of them all instantly: society collapse.

The only thing that could make them leave by their will is a global or civil war
Ending welfare will not make them leave, they will just stela more jobs from real french
Global war would made their life in danger, they would 100% sure not fight for France, and so leave the country for their shithole
And in a civil war there would be a lot of fighting back in the suburbs, not that easy too

But that's really the only 2 ways to get rid of the migrant problem

I'm a big fan of how poles feel compelled to open their mouth everytime there's a thread on national identity or religion, as if Polish identity was ever created by Polish men, or as if the poles were a reference - for anything including Christianity. You had 1 pope coming from Poland. Now shut the fuck up, the only reason you're not nigger filled is because you suck ass and niggers are afraid of gays. That and also poverty.

Rude

>And in a civil war there would be a lot of fighting back in the suburbs, not that easy too

Buy guns you cuck, there's still time. What are you waiting for? I've been prepping for the last 5-6 years, ever since I became an adult and became responsible for my actions; when I realized my taxes went directly into the pockets of a corrupt government that redistribute its wealth to the worse kind of people, when I realized that everyone is out there to get me and that I can only count on myself.

>There's nothing wrong with islam
Watch your best friends get mowed down by AKs during a concert and you daughter get run over by a truck with brown people screaming allahu akbar and explain me again why we should accept this.

Lot of them have both nationalities. If they can't get muh welfare from the white man in France AND they can't fuck their goat, cut their dick and stone their women on our land, they'll most likely go back to their islamic shithole where they can stone and slit throats of whoever they like.
This and make dual citizenship illegal, and they will have absolutely no interest in staying in France.

What do you expect? They are, after all, French.

Show me the "Let's Defend London" parade, Nigel, so we can throw back some bantz at you.

Implying poverty has anything to do with their people, if the west is this much rich, it's because we're jewed as fuck, comfort make the peoples weak, that's why the east is still strong

Don't forget that if we're not part of the caliphate today it's also because of the east

Honestly i'd rather see France having hard times to even have food, than seeing it as it is now

London is not British. London is full niggers now.
This is 2012.
youtube.com/watch?v=-CmqAGwFEVM

Même si tu réduis les allocs, même si les juges appliquent les peines, même si tu réussis à convaincre les gauchiasses d'arrêter de défendre les migrons aveuglément; ils sont quand même physiquement là, sur sol Européen, à copuler comme des rats, à chier des gosses qui deviennent "Français" dès la naissance. Dans 50 ans, s'ils ne sont pas physiquement supprimés, on sera minoritaire.

Bonne chance pour trouver un parti politique qui veuille nous défendre contre ça.

Disgusting, i remember going to London in 2010 or so, all i saw were burqas EVERYWHERE, i even saw some rich arabs with sometimes 10 wifes, i know a lot of people on Sup Forums spit on Paris, but i've grown up in Paris suburbs, and London is far worse, never saw any burqa here