Americans get the fuck off this board

Americans get the fuck off this board
You think you're right about everything and you're so proud of yourselves, you think you know it better then all of us and many here delusively follow you into their graves spouting the same nonsense you do.

Take your support of libertarianism, conservative, materialism, individualism, corporatorism and capitalism somewhere else. These are not aspects of red-pill. America of the 50's was not red-pilled, neither 'is america the greatest country in the earth' OR the centre of the Earth. America is fucking shithole if you ask me. There is no democracy, you are ruled by Jewish merchants why buy off the whole campaigns of presidental. You have no freedom of your choice. Your fucking police is brutal and getting militarized. There is no social security, yet you have pay shit high taxes for the military. There are homeless on the street. The NWO is literally behind the right door and your doing nothing about it but spouting about how 'great merica is and acting as if some corporate shill called Trump is going to make it all better. You all say Argentina is fucked because of multicultarlism, well you hypocrite america is fucked because of it, which is liiterally the most multicultural countro of all. Fuck off you deluded cunts and I call to ALL WHITES ON THIS BOARD. DO not listen to Americans. For many citizens the US is a 2nd world country.

Instead, look at Argentina for real 1st world citizenship, where the police won't shoot you for no reason, where the police actually helps, where you don't have to live on the street if you are in financial problems, where there isn't a mass shooting every month, where there liberal feminists and niggers spouting up nonsense. THIS IS ALL IN AMERICA. NOt the in Argentina, but in THE US. All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US
REEEEEE

Fuck off nigger.

*rants with cactus in the anus*

Don't cry for me Argentina

Just wait until we completely wipe you off the map.

I AM right about everything and any man not proud of himself is no man at all you cuck.

How about you rise above us and not worry about what some country posts thousands of miles away? You commies are all the same

kek i was hoping this would be a leaf post

The violence stuff is funny in America. If you only look at the white crimes, the country is less violent than Belgium.

So in the end, it's really just shit skins like you that taint America.

I had to google Argentina, but once I knew what you were I had a laugh afterwards.

mub da mo bidda te dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

>Instead, look at Argentina for real 1st world citizenship
that's where you lost me

>Argentina

LMFAO holy fucking shit you're poor

Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga ?

u want sum fuk?

i agree

but i don't like demoralising threads about white countries so

SAGE

The majority of people being shot by cops are criminal dindus who claim they was doin nuffin. The amount of crime carried out by dindus is through the roof. Look at the stats minus the dindus and you'll see that the states are rather peaceful.

You are right about everything
America is a fucking shithole, and you americans are mongrels with no identity
It has always shocked me how literally anyone can become an American
You share your nationality with any kind of scum

Falklands.

Mario?

>white

Shaquonda?

Argentina has great suicide showers.

shitskin

Jamal ?

Hahahahaha. Make a statement when you've got a flag I actually recognize

You'll never be white.

kek, ya know what i mean man

>the police won't shoot you for no reason
Maybe not anymore, but could you explain "The Disappeared" then?

Hahaha. We is better. You are teh penis sucker.