>2017
>Doesn't smoke

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Is life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

>"Why aren't you addicted to some shit which gives literally no advantages at all, bro?"

i don't smoke i vape because i'm actually cool hahahahhaahaha lol

How much do they pay you to spam these threads?

If I wanted to throw money out of window on shit that's bad for you I'd either get proper drugs to enjoy a proper high or get smashed on decent rum and do dumb shit until I get arrested for the day.

Smoking cigarettes doesn't cause cancer.

t: Manchild

>And? Is life a contest about who lives the longest?
Y-yep.

>muh everybody dies someday so let's die faster meme

This old faggot smokes but never dies or get ill. Idk why.

You sound like a manchild
>hurr i use logic so i dont smoke
kys autist

>can you give me a one cig , handsome? :3
>receive pussy and power

1 pack will last me about a week and a half. That's roughly 2 cigs a day. Cost for a pack is 10.50CAN making each cig around about 52 cents. So i'm spending like 1.04 CAN a day for my smoke. That's 380$/year. That's less than my insurance. People that say it'll save you thousands either can't do math or smoke way too fucking much.

It ain't bad for my health, I jog 5km a day everyday like I have for years now, and I do wind sprints every third day until I go fucking numb and almost pass out or puke.

If I get cancer at 60, fuck it, i get cancer at 60, who's to say it was solo the smokes fault? I've done and been exposed to plenty of degenerating shit in my life. Hell i used to remove old asbestos flooring without a fucking mask on, that shit's pretty awful i hear too.

Folks always need a boogy man to keep them in their place. Fuck you and fuck your boogy man. Fuck your god too while we're at it.

Jewish HOAX to get people to not use any kind of pleasure products.

Smoking is gay, you may as well go straight to cocks for your oral fixation.

Its not about worrying about dying, its about not wanting to spend the last half of my life with COPD.
Its degenerate.
You're worth nothing once its gotten that far and even before that you're worth less than a similar person that doesnt smoke.

I think you need a cig.

Faggots don't smoke cigarettes.

>mexico

It fucking stinks, what a waste of digits
>why don't you like it when it smells like shit user?

keep making excuses for your lack of willpower and inability to stop sucking tobacco's cock

nigga looks like julian assange

I don't want to have lung cancer, sorry but not sorry.

What kind of logic? Cigarettes are a shitty drug and don't even provide satisfaction when you appease the addiction, it's like drinking pisswater beer or shitty hard liquor just to get drunk because you're an alcoholic.

Enjoy your tumor riddled lungs, I won't stop you.

Donno if bait but you French people should smoke so you wouldn't smell so fucking badly. Mix of sperm, sweat and shittiest deodorant there is.

I wonder who's behind this post...

I'm assuming you are a smoker. Why the hell would you encourage other people to take up this shit. Destroys your cardio performance (forget competitive sports), increased risk of cancer, burns a hole in your pocket, makes your clothes smell like arse, girlfriend potentials decrease and health-conscious women won't touch you or they'll give you shit. Speaking from experience for each of these points. Plus it causes a huge burden on the healthcare system and the taxpayer. I know you are a troll but still. The amount of people that can have one or two cigarettes on the weekend are absolute minorities.

So uh, what's the point?

I get the impression most people do it to look cool or due to peer pressure, then get addicted and pretend it's a life choice.

You wouldn't happen to be one of these types?

>The eternal Finn

Strongest fucker I met was some 140lb 5 foot - nothing Chinese cunt in his 70s. Smoked those nasty Chinese sticks like a chimeny. FLEXIBLE. Never once heard him complain about joints, neck or back. Strong, something fucking evil was in those tense old muscles, fucker would keep up with everything we were doing (and I was in my early 20s). To this day the most surprizing thing was to see him step off to the side and have a smoke.

If you sit around chain smoking and never go for a jog in your life, yeah you're going to be a big pile of fail and probably develop cancers.

Why, the Eternal Mongol, of course.

Are you autistic? (serious question)

He's not a faggot, he's bisexual.

Leftypol probably thinks they're memeing us to kill ourselves but in reality they're encouraging the use of a dementia-preventing nootropic redpill

top kek

>joking counteracts cancer guys, I swear
>magical old chinese men told me so!

LEAF

these

i used to like smoking weed but I dont want a fucking hole in my throat that shit can fly into and I want quality of life while I still have it

this only works if you are chad/dont have autism

he was held together by all of the tar

Christina is 100x hotter here. I can't put my finger on it.

why all alphas are smokers?

Nah, took a look at what nicotine does for the nerves and figured, hey in moderation that shit isn't the devils dick after all.

Don't give a fuck about 'looking cool', that's how you get a whole lot of inexperienced cunts tagging behind your ankles looking for 'Cool' stuff. Fuck that entire concept.

Never put myself into places where the peer pressure wasn't, "Five more reps" or "5 more minutes, you've got this".

You wouldn't happen to be the type skeptical that something propagated to be negative actually provides positivity to some would ya?

>i used to like smoking weed but I dont want a fucking hole in my throat that shit can fly into and I want quality of life while I still have it
retard?
just eat it...

the past 5 weeks maybe, I've had like 3 cigarettes spread out

and I'm starting to crave them, what do

Probably the fact she's smiling, unless the woman has fucked up teeth or some really deep laugh lines they generally are perceived better looking when smiling.

>Destroys your cardio performance (forget competitive sports),
Bruce motherfucking Lee smoked, retard. >increased risk of cancer,
Like most things.
>burns a hole in your pocket,
It's not wasted money if you enjoy it, nigger.
>makes your clothes smell like arse,
wew lad
>girlfriend potentials decrease
You don't even seriously believe this yourself, do you?
>and health-conscious women won't touch you or they'll give you shit.
It's a potent SJW repellant, this is true. Vegan hamplanets, how does that even happen?
>Speaking from experience for each of these points.
hahahaha

>2K17
>2017

V GOLOS

>joking counteracts cancer

You're on a level of right you don't even realize. However I believe you meant to spell "jogging" counteracts cancer in reply to my "never go for a jog in your life" bit. That's not what i'm saying you twat. Careful pulling concepts and abstractions into reality/literalness.

Dude wasn't magical. He bled. He teared. I'm just saying, he wasn't a weak pussy stuck in a wheel chair with a oxygen tank is all.

Likely.

>wanting to inhale smoke
>wanting to smell like ass all the time

If you don't like smoking, you can either vaporize bud/dabs or eat edibles.

Cigarettes, sounds like you are a man child. Get some real shit, Cuck.

Where do I start with this? You know what, if you want to smoke, go ahead, I'm about to roll another smoke as we speak. Drinking as well. But it is retarded. I hear crystal meth is pretty redpilled, SJW's really hate that shit too. The entire global medical profession are Jews, every peer reviewed study is the work of Hillary. I do not get your motivation to encourage smoking. I would say anyone stupid enough to start smoking because of advice like this deserves all they get, but... You know what, fuck it, they do. Smoke away boys.

>wow
>such arguments
>so much intelligence

>tobacco companies now shill on Sup Forums

apparently weed is bad for you in any form. also, edibles are expensive, I have heard of people using a vaporizer but when I tried that it still seemed pretty harsh. someone was talking about smoking some kind of thc oil in an e-cig or vape pen or some shit, supposed to not smell and be harmless but like I said. weed=bad so yeah I just said fuck. and fuck you

>Bruce motherfucking Lee smoked, retard
How long did he live ?

>no one can refute the fact that smoking can give you COPD
Kill yourselves.

can i get some proof that vaporizing/dabs are "harmless" and yeah edibles seem fine and all I always wanted to try that but yeah nah that shit is too expensive

Oh, god, the retarded Fin is awake.
Fuck off, retarded Fin.

>no one can refute the fact that smoking can give you COPD

So can living in China. What´s your point?