Who was in wrong here?

Who was in wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

kjv-only.com/isa14_12.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(you)

Jesus was a lefty?

You ever wonder why jesus is called the morning star and satan is called the morning star? Or that they're both likened to a lion?

but satan isn't called the morning star
really made me drink

kjv-only.com/isa14_12.html

Close enough to cause some serious confusion. I suppose you think the word moloch and melech are different also?

lucifer/heylel is not satan you fucking mongrel

not once does bible say that satan is lucifer

bible describes satan as the dragon, ancient serpent, the devil, but never lucifer

this crap was made up during medieval times by priests who didn't even read the bible

and the source you posted literally agrees with me
>In other words, it was because of some peoples' interpretation of the passage that "Lucifer", the "morning star", began to be thought of as referring to Satan in addition to its existing meaning.

Well jesus is still a rip off of krishna. He says he baptises with fire which is like baal worship and near death experiencers say that the being john describes in revelation is the antichrist himself. The old testament god is the same as the hindu god indra. It's all a bunch of bullshit. Jesus description is also that he is the second man after adam which would make him caine, who was also a farmer, just like jesus,

Jesus was a carpenter like his adoptive dad, you can't be this disillusioned

Come on you dumb white fuck. Do you honestly think this book of tricks is a good thing? The vatican knows all about this book and yet the pope bows down before muslims. Why do you think that is?

>gets btfo twice
>"I-its just a book of tricks!"
Satan must be bored tonight

Explain why both jesus and satan are described as lions. Explain why your special book says the messiah comes in on a donkey, and ishmael was described as a wild donkey. Explain why samson had that jawbone of an ass.

They're not. Jesus is the sacrificial lamb. Attend a single mass before jumping to such idiotic conclusions you found on the internet.

>The vatican knows all about this book and yet the pope bows down before muslims. Why do you think that is?

that is because
>The vatican knows all about this book

bible advocates for understanding of others and non-violence
you are supposed to try and evangelise others, but ultimately if they don't want to listen then its not your problem, so you are just supposed to let them do their thing
because they are the ones that will get punished for their actions

>Explain why both jesus and satan are described as lions.
did you even read my post

>Well jesus is still a rip off of krishna
Do you have sources that say all of this that were written BEFORE bible?

No?
Krishna is rip off of Jesus

I just came to see them arm wrestle to be honest

Why would I attend a mass? Try reading that book instead of spouting what your pedophile priest tells you. The jawbone of an ass is in reference to the words of mohammed. Do you honestly think that the "new jerusalem" isn't just a spaceship?

Chop chop Christweenie, they're not going to kiss themselves :^)

why exactly do you think I'm a christian?
the fact that i just know a lot about different religions because i have studied them and like to btfo retards on the internet doesn't mean i have to be religious myself

i just find it funny how people can be really butthurt about someone else beliving something they disagree with

I find it funny how you claim that people need to go to mass and yet you have no clue who these beings are that you give your soul to.

once again,
when exactly did i say i agree with that argentinian commie? i just outlined what they belive in

> find it funny how you claim that people need to go to mass and yet you have no clue who these beings are that you give your soul to.

it wasn't me, it was the american poster