"I think that if Hillary Clinton had won the election, then I'd just turn over the keys...

>"I think that if Hillary Clinton had won the election, then I'd just turn over the keys," Obama told the New Yorker recently. "We'd make sure the briefing books were in order and out we go. I think now I have some responsibility to at least offer my counsel to those who will continue to be elected officials about how the DNC can help rebuild, how state parties and progressive organizations can work together."

>"There may be occasions where, even in the first year, if I think core values of ours are being threatened. I mean, I've said this, if I thought a Muslim registry was being set up that violates the Constitution and violates who we are and would make us less safe because it'd make it easier for groups like ISIL to recruit and radicalize homegrown terrorists, I might have to say something about that.

>"If I saw Dream Act kids — young people who were brought here as children who are for all intents and purposes Americans — suddenly being rounded up, contrary to who we are as a nation of laws and a nation of immigrants, I might have to say something about."

Oh thank you King nigger, what would the West do without your guiding hand.

> and would make us less safe because it'd make it easier for groups like ISIL to recruit and radicalize homegrown terrorists, I might have to say something about that.
That level of desillusion

>Ima say summin bout dat

worst president in us history

Weak. Sad!

Fuck this nigger.

fucking die already, isn't he like 85 years old?

>I mean, I've said this, if I thought a Muslim registry was being set up that violates the Constitution and violates who we are and would make us less safe because it'd make it easier for groups like ISIL to recruit and radicalize homegrown terrorists,

So there shouldn't be a Muslim registry because they'd all become TERRORISTS?

I'd understand protesters and hell, even guerillas fighting for their own rights without threatening innocent civilians, but he goes as far as to claim that Muslims become terrorists if they're not treated like civilised people.

worse than your average nigger

>nation of laws
>illegal immigration is nbd senpai

How would such a "Muslim registry" be functionally different from the no-fly list?

You can't criticize Islam or Muslims will get angry and radicalize, but Islam is a religion of peace.

So happy obongo is getting thrown out on his ass and we'll hopefully never hear from him again.

>last days in office
>gives nsa even more spying power

Thanks Obama

That stupid nigger just singed in on for more rights for the likes of the NSA and FBI to violate your 4th some fuckin' more.

Fuck off you authoritarian nigger.

Why do you kikes hate Obama so much? He did wonders for the USA like bringing them back from the economy crisis in 2008?

> I uh think uh that uh if uh Hillary uh clinton had uh won uh the uh election, uh then uh I'd uh just uh turn uh over uh the uh keys," Obama told the New Yorker recently. "We 'd uh make uh sure uh the uh briefing uh books uh were uh in uh order uh and uh out uh we uh go. Uh I uh think uh now uh I uh have uh some uh responsibilities uh to uh at uh least uh offer uh my uh counsel uh to uh those uh who uh will uh continue uh to uh be uh elected uh officials uh about uh how uh the uh DNC uh can uh help uh rebuild, uh how uh state uh parties uh and uh progresssive uh organizations uh can uh work uh together."

>He did wonders for the USA like bringing them back from the economy crisis in 2008?
top kek

Don't you have some petrol to be huffing?

>dream act kids
>beaner/anchor babies
Sick of this shit. If you allow it, you condone it. Look at Europe. They are flooded with refugees bc no one says enough

>Doesn't want mudslime registry
>Is mudslime
Checks out

we arent refugees nigger we're americans

You're a refugee nigger that had slaves ancestors,so shut up.

>no one say enough
Racism is prohibited and saying refugees souldn't be here is considered racism.