Holy shit

Holy shit,
..Well, Sup Forums?

This really makes u think

I know, it's disgusting. Alcohol should be illegal too

>grows brain cells
Except the fact that's literally impossible.

What's there to think about?
Alcoholics are just as degenerate as the rest of the druggies.

>hey Sup Forums, react to this image i got off facebook XD
these threads need to end. Aus and leaf posters need to end.

smoke da herb it come out da ground

god put it in da ground its ok

>cures cancer
>grows brain cells

[CITATION NEEDED]
Underrated.

canabis
>addictive
>makes people very depressed
> might cure cancer but not really relevant to most of the people who actually use it
> people definitely died either driving or doing other dumb shit
>does not save police shit as the son of a policeman i can confirm
> there is always an OD for everything even water
> does not grow brain cells

...fixed? i smoke weed but why do you have to defend this bullshit just fuck up about it

It doesn't cure cancer. Zero deaths from overdose but plenty of idiots crashing their car whilst high. Serious doubts about it growing brain cells.

Just call it for what it is. A small percentage of users will flip out on weed, we've all seen it. Not everyone can handle it. For those of us who can, it makes Simpsons repeats and nachos awesome, but if you smoke it all the time, its going to affect your desire to learn new things if you're content with doing fuck all. Totally agree it is less damaging than alcohol. Never seen a bar fight break out because everyone was stoned. If you like it, use it as a reward. Done a good job at work, written a good essay? Have a smoke. Just don't overdo it. It affects everyone differently just like coffee and every other drug. But it is a drug. Quit over-analysing shit that doesn't need it and focus on bigger issues.

My brother is a copper and he ranks it like this

Ice/Meth is terrible to deal with, inhuman strength or at least dont feel pain but they are easier to talk down than drunks

Drunks, always hard to deal with, doesnt matter. He said its usually the sober mate or GF who makes it worse because the drunk gets offended they are siding with the police

Weed and molly, just take the drugs off them and send them away, maybe even let them keep it as long as its not a giant stash

>He works Fortitude Valley and takes extra shifts on the Gold Coast for schoolies or events

As much as people hate cops they do a tough job, he pretty much has a constant black eye or scratches on his neck,face or arms

>Cures cancer
>Non addictive
You sure about that?

Smoking weed destroys ambition, on a much larger scale than alcohol.

>makes you a degenerate lazy fuck
Confirmed.

Only with couchlock indica and hybrid strains with a dominance in indica m8. Funfact: The only cannabis that was originally made a schedule 1 substance by the US government? Cannabis Sativa. You and others should wonder why.

Anyone who smokes weed should be executed.

>kills brain cells
>le depression meme (pro tip: depression doesn't exist)
>overall degenerate
0/10 didn't make me think

no, it shows the weak they are weak.

these people that let weed 'stop' them, were never going to do jack shit from the beginning.

>cures cancer
>Non addictive
>Grows brain cells

I don't hate weed but cmon. Let's be real here.

I don't drink or smoke anyway

why must you execute me? I smoke weed because I cant deal with the stress in my life (which is more stress than in yours) and i already hate myself enough for my bad habits. I dont harm you nor do i leech your money away from you.
also youre a faggot

>I cant deal with the stress in my life
I rest my case.

Cannabis is in fact addictive (just not as addictive as alcohol) and raises the risk for psychological disabilities, if smoked it actually raises the risk for lungcancer and COPD, it doesn't "cure" cancer, it only lessens the damage, but sure, do whatever you like

>pink id
>4IdS
>AIdS
>aids

fpbp

you're a straight up idiot, pretty much everything in the cannabis colomn is untrue